Would you go on a USMB Cruise??????

Crazy-Captain-of-Carnival-Cruise-Lines--107444.jpg

We going to hoe some corn fields on the cruise ship?

Blacksand promised to lead a group in a game of political charades, should be real fun.

I only suggested a cruise because of the possible quality of the experience with the added discount.

A good thing about a cruise is that we could be a group when we wanted to ... And break-up with a variety of options for entertainment when we didn't want to be a group.

I would just suggest you bring a lot of $1 bills if you intend to hang playing Cadillac while drinking buckets of beer on the open deck at the stern.

We going to hoe some corn fields on the cruise ship?

Blacksand promised to lead a group in a game of political charades, should be real fun.

I only suggested a cruise because of the possible quality of the experience with the added discount.

A good thing about a cruise is that we could be a group when we wanted to ... And break-up with a variety of options for entertainment when we didn't want to be a group.

I would just suggest you bring a lot of $1 bills if you intend to hang playing Cadillac while drinking buckets of beer on the open deck at the stern.

Plus there is just great service on a cruise, at least I've heard that.......I've never been on a cruise.

PR-7.jpg

Forum List

Back