What do you do for an income?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Here are some of the plumbing projects I have done.
Super Target underground.
1lYJbWc.jpg

Another shot
FSuVuiM.jpg

Daniel Island South Carolina Benefit Focus
4kraZxe.png

Benefit Focus portion of the underground
dNxAk1W.png

Another Super Target
d67Ud1S.png

MpOOpIG.png

DQZhAvf.png

Light vehicle maintenance city of Charlotte

50GtvdM.png

Southeast Institute of Manufacturing Technology Florence SC

AQP0QL6.png

Reedy Creek pump station
Fwb5a13.png

Three inch cold water main and two inch hot water main
Some of my handy work
qHHu9Sp.png

rSJ9dhy.png

nice Reb.....dam,now i wish i had taken some pictures of the mail boxes i delivered too....
Since some swear up and down I do nothing proof is in the picture or pictures in this case.
OH and this is just a portion of the jobs I've done. Some I don't have photo;'s of like the U.S Marshal's office in Charlotte Charlotte Mecklimburg schools, DA's office in Charlotte, north lake lake mall, Mecklimburg county jail.

Thinking of my costs, and noting the price for inferior versions around town, I could make good money if I started charging even a little for my weekly cookies. After over a year of giving them away, everyone's probably pretty hooked by now. :) Not gonna of course. But if I did. :)

Thinking of my costs, and noting the price for inferior versions around town, I could make good money if I started charging even a little for my weekly cookies. After over a year of giving them away, everyone's probably pretty hooked by now. :) Not gonna of course. But if I did. :)
You're one of those evil people that get people hooked like a drug dealer and drugs.

You're one of those evil people that get people hooked like a drug dealer and drugs.

Kinda, ya. :) But my "product" is considerably better for ya. Use white wheat flour instead of bleached. So has protein, iron, dietary fiber. And all premium ingrediants. Don't make anything for cheap. Whereas drug dealers dilute their products to increase profit. Not selling my "junk" so profit isn't relevant. :)

nice Reb.....dam,now i wish i had taken some pictures of the mail boxes i delivered too....
Since some swear up and down I do nothing proof is in the picture or pictures in this case.
OH and this is just a portion of the jobs I've done. Some I don't have photo;'s of like the U.S Marshal's office in Charlotte Charlotte Mecklimburg schools, DA's office in Charlotte, north lake lake mall, Mecklimburg county jail.

Take pics of those sites and they'll bust you for being a terrorist. :lol:

Currently... art, drugs, dancing, golddigging, theft, the exploitation of human weakness, and more art.

Among other things...

Take pics of those sites and they'll bust you for being a terrorist. :lol:
Nothing to fear most of them agree with my position they just can't come out openly not yet anyway.

Here was my very first job when I was 14 years old.

The Cal State Long Beach Bell Tower

My job title was "Hey Boy". Hey boy do this! Hey boy do that!

It was the last great work by a famous architect and everyone hates it.

Forum List

Back