What do you do for an income?

Here are some of the plumbing projects I have done.
Super Target underground.
1lYJbWc.jpg

Another shot
FSuVuiM.jpg

Daniel Island South Carolina Benefit Focus
4kraZxe.png

Benefit Focus portion of the underground
dNxAk1W.png

Another Super Target
d67Ud1S.png

MpOOpIG.png

DQZhAvf.png

Light vehicle maintenance city of Charlotte

50GtvdM.png

Southeast Institute of Manufacturing Technology Florence SC

AQP0QL6.png

Reedy Creek pump station
Fwb5a13.png

Three inch cold water main and two inch hot water main
Some of my handy work
qHHu9Sp.png

rSJ9dhy.png

I just live on hope and a little bit of change.

Bunch of drunks? :lol: I doubt they like much of anything. LB has a history of not appreciating art and it has a sad history of always acting the poor red-headed step sister
Then why don't you go down and enjoy the artistic symmetry of the
"traffic circle".

Make sure you do it blindfolded, it really ramps up the experience.

The traffic circle? Is that where they told you to go out and play way back when you were 'Hey boy1"??? come on, lighten up Frances. You sound more like an angry drunk than a cool LB dude. Are you sure the people who call you an asshole are friends? just askin'

Next time I go by the 49 I'll bring along a USMB bumper sticker and lay it on the bar. You then have to buy me a round

Here are some of the plumbing projects I have done.
Super Target underground.
1lYJbWc.jpg

Another shot
FSuVuiM.jpg

Daniel Island South Carolina Benefit Focus
4kraZxe.png

Benefit Focus portion of the underground
dNxAk1W.png

Another Super Target
d67Ud1S.png

MpOOpIG.png

DQZhAvf.png

Light vehicle maintenance city of Charlotte

50GtvdM.png

Southeast Institute of Manufacturing Technology Florence SC

AQP0QL6.png

Reedy Creek pump station
Fwb5a13.png

Three inch cold water main and two inch hot water main
Some of my handy work
qHHu9Sp.png

rSJ9dhy.png
Do they all have green cards?

Buy and sell antiques and whatnot. Sometimes I do well..sometimes I wind up having to have a yard sale for the stuff I thought I could make a profit on.

Buddy of mine in the UK retired from the RAF and got into "collectables". He opened a store and the bank thought he was crazy but loaned him the money anyway. 10 years later and the bank was begging him to borrow more but at that point he didn't need to. He had a real knack for it. Wish I had the eye for it. It looks like a fun way to spend retirement.

The traffic circle? Is that where they told you to go out and play way back when you were 'Hey boy1"??? come on, lighten up Frances. You sound more like an angry drunk than a cool LB dude. Are you sure the people who call you an asshole are friends? just askin'
My friends say I'm an "arrogant asshole", but I think I'm more altruistic than that.

Next time I go by the 49 I'll bring along a USMB bumper sticker and lay it on the bar. You then have to buy me a round
You got it!

And if I'm not there, I'll probably be over at Joe Jost.

And whenever I drink whiskey and wanna fight, I go to Ferns.

On weekends, I go to Mothers in Sunset Beach.

For pizza, it's Muttlynch's at the Newport pier.

For chili, it's Curley's in Signal Hill.

The Honey Bucket on 4th street had the best buffalo wings, but the city closed them down, because the neighbor's got tired of drunks pissing in their yard.

My friends say I'm an "arrogant asshole", but I think I'm more altruistic than that.

You got it!

And if I'm not there, I'll probably be over at Joe Jost.

And whenever I drink whiskey and wanna fight, I go to Ferns.

On weekends, I go to Mothers in Sunset Beach.

For pizza, it's Muttlynch's at the Newport pier.

For chili, it's Curley's in Signal Hill.

The Honey Bucket on 4th street had the best buffalo wings, but the city closed them down, because the neighbor's got tired of drunks pissing in their yard.
Fern's? funny

I always stayed out of there. No interest. I saw some poor fool who would drink and shout at people get a beating there. I always considered that ridiculous as it is easy to beat on a drunken fool who is so drunk he can't fight back. I lived downtown in the East Village Arts District between 7th and 1st and LB Blvd and Alamitos. I did Clancy's a few times. Bored by it. 5 years. First place I lived in SoCal

Fern's? funny
That place is where all the parolee's go when they're out on loan to the general public. First time I went in there, I was surprised at how aggressive they got when shooting pool?

I always stayed out of there. No interest. I saw some poor fool who would drink and shout at people get a beating there. I always considered that ridiculous as it is easy to beat on a drunken fool who is so drunk he can't fight back. I lived downtown in the East Village Arts District between 7th and 1st and LB Blvd and Alamitos. I did Clancy's a few times. Bored by it. 5 years. First place I lived in SoCal
Don't tell me you lived on Slime St with all those meth-heads?

I lived at 5th and Cherry when I was 22.

Fern's? funny
That place is where all the parolee's go when they're out on loan to the general public. First time I went in there, I was surprised at how aggressive they got when shooting pool?

Don't tell me you lived on Slime St with all those meth-heads?

I lived at 5th and Cherry when I was 22.
Nah. I met people from back east who were in recovery or using. I steered clear. I would joke I was in the WPP. Spooked some, especially when they heard what area I grew up and came from. Became 'family' with a East Coaster (NYC) and a few homegrown LBers and one other

( WPP = witness protection program)

Forum List

Back