What do liberals want the US to be?

Oh looky briarpatty was to fucking stupid to make up his own comments. He had to take mine. Stupid fuck.

I know I can write and you can't briar, but at least give me author credit when you plagiarize. (look it up stupid)

ok zeke, your turn

go back to the OP and answer the question. What specifically do you want changed about the USA.

talking points like "fairness" "equality" etc are not acceptable answers

what legislation would you pass to fix what you see as problems in the USA?

No brair. I am making fun of you. Which is easy and I probably shouldn't do that. I really feel it demeans me to make fun of the mentally challenged such as your self.

But sometime I just can't help myself. And you are such an easy target.

you fools don't realize that under the system that you so badly want, all of the power and all of the money would be concentrated in a very small group of super elites and everyone else would be "equally" miserable. Check out Cuba and North Korea, they practice what you keep demanding for the USA.

Red you post ignorant stupid shit like the above and think you are making intelligent posts? LMAO.

The power and money is ALREADY being concentrated in the hands of fewer and fewer people.
You don't even know what a plutocracy is do you red?

yes, I know what the words mean. Do you understand that the larger the govt gets the smaller the controlling group gets? The more control the govt has over our lives the less we have to say about it?

do you understand how a dictatorship or a monarchy work? Do you understand how north korea, russia, china, and cuba operate?

go back to the OP and answer the question. What specifically do you want changed about the USA.

You dip shit. I have answered this question three times already.

I want all you asshole Republicans GONE from my country.

You got a reading comprehension problem to go along with your lack of common sense? Sucks to be you eh?

No brair. I am making fun of you. Which is easy and I probably shouldn't do that. I really feel it demeans me to make fun of the mentally challenged such as your self.

said the mackeral to the shark. Bri has destroyed you, consumed you, and you are too stupid to realize it. pathetic.

You got a reading comprehension problem to go along with your lack of common sense? Sucks to be you eh?

What legislation would you pass to accomplish that, make zeke dictator of the United States?

then you better start packing and applying for a visa to north korea, because we aren't leaving, in fact, we are taking over. You lost, we won. Liberalism has been proven to be a failure, obama has proven to be a failure.

now, pack your shit, and GTF out of our country.

It's MY country, too son. If you like how things are done elsewhere, go there. Anything else shows you're less than a man.

So you want anarchy?

Red we all know zekes type , broke and have green envy

Bet you every dollar you have there bear. How much would that be?

You want to give me all your money and be more poor than you are? Take my bet. We can figure out how you will get me your money after you take the bet. You game?

Remember you claim I am broke and green. Lets bet on it.

You know what bear, a rabbit that posts on here likes to make claims about what a rabbit thinks I have or I am. But he won't take my bet either.

You got more balls or more money than a rabbit? Lets bet your money on how broke I am. OK?
Keep in mind I will have even more money when I take yours in the bet. If you have any money that is.

Look at witto Zekieweekie having a royal hissy fit. Did my post make you angry, or do just need to have your diapers changed because you made a big ol crappy mess in them?

It's MY country, too son. If you like how things are done elsewhere, go there. Anything else shows you're less than a man.

Fuck you I ain't your "son". A question was asked. I answered it. You don't like my answer, fuck off. Or get out. That's what I want for my country. All the asshole republicans gone. Are you one of them? An asshole?

Fuck you I ain't your "son". A question was asked. I answered it. You don't like my answer, fuck off. Or get out. That's what I want for my country. All the asshole republicans gone. Are you one of them? An asshole?

and we want all you asshole liberals out of the country, and there are more of us than there are of you. So get the fuck out------------------NOW.

I don't know zeke I live on lake Hartwell near Clemson , with my dodge ram and 96 Porsche spyder , I guess I could bet you I could lose it all and still have it to get it all back

I have something you don't have, determination

Forum List

Back