Wall Street Now Writing Our Fed Spending Bills - Warren Fights Back

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
""""On Thursday afternoon, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) took to the Senate floor to rail against a Wall Street giveaway that corporate-friendly lawmakers snuck into the massive spending bill that Congress needs to pass this week in order to avert a government shutdown. The measure—which was written by Citigroup—would allow big banks like Citigroup to engage in a broader range of risky trades with taxpayer-backed money. "A vote for this bill is a vow for taxpayer bailouts of Wall Street," Warren warned in her speech. Here's the whole thing."""

NTP is finally waking up to the reality of Wall Street support of Obabble...too late GERTRUDE...you shoulda listened to Rick Santorum at the beginning.

NTP is finally waking up to the reality of Wall Street support of Obabble...too late GERTRUDE...you shoulda listened to Rick Santorum at the beginning.
There is not a republican out there that would hesitate to give Wall Street anything they lobbied for.

There is not a republican out there that would hesitate to give Wall Street anything they lobbied for.
What if they offered you a free lifetime supply of obama toys? How could you turn that down?
I'm not a big Obama fan, instead of being the usual dick explain why this republican backed measure is good for the country.

Not true...I just saw a headline that David Diaper Vitter has joined the Honorable Senator Warren in opposing this bill over it's givaway to Wall Street.

What if they offered you a free lifetime supply of obama toys? How could you turn that down?
I'm not a big Obama fan, instead of being the usual dick explain why this republican backed measure is good for the country.
Because Obabble supports it...and the MinC is never wrong.

There are more people in the government than Obama, including the republicans who inserted this poison pill into this spending bill. Why should taxpayers be on the hook to bail out the banks?

There are more people in the government than Obama, including the republicans who inserted this poison pill into this spending bill. Why should taxpayers be on the hook to bail out the banks?
Why should we be on the hook for bailing out illegals?

Why can none of you address the issue at hand? Afraid to admit that you might agree with Warren? The big banks just got the gift of being able to gamble with depositors funds and get a bailout if it loses.

Obama is delighted with the bill.
He's happy the government is not going to be shut down next year, he is not happy about this banking reg rollback, get your facts straight.

Why can none of you address the issue at hand? Afraid to admit that you might agree with Warren? The big banks just got the gift of being able to gamble with depositors funds and get a bailout if it loses.
There is more than one issue at hand...maybe we'll support Warren if you support Cruz....

Forum List

Back