What distinguishes the church of Christ's beliefs?

So basically, you believe that God is silent and doesnt reveal anything to His children outside what He has already revealed correct?

Both of you are simply whacked out. Neither the Bible nor the Book of Mormon are God's literal word. But Jesus will guide His own. Try leaning on him.

Both of you are simply whacked out. Neither the Bible nor the Book of Mormon are God's literal word. But Jesus will guide His own. Try leaning on him.

The Bible is God's Word and we who have been baptized into Christ follow only what the Bible says, not the creeds and doctrines of men.

I havent mentioned the Book of Mormon. However, I suggest you try reading it sometimes because the Book of Mormon says the same exact thing you are.

However, I have no desire to derail this thread to mormonism.

I havent mentioned the Book of Mormon. However, I suggest you try reading it sometimes because the Book of Mormon says the same exact thing you are.

However, I have no desire to derail this thread to mormonism.

You are fearful. Understand that Glenn Beck was fearful for many years on the radio before he admitted he was LDS. You can too, if you believe in your church. Nothing bad happened to Glenn, and why should it? You owe it readers to full and fair disclosure from where your beliefs and ethics derive.

Last edited:
You are fearful. Understand that Glenn Beck was fearful for many years on the radio before he admitted he was LDS. You can too, if you believe in your church. Nothing bad happened to Glenn, and why should it? You owe it readers to full and fair disclosure from where your beliefs and ethics derive.

Ive never hidden the fact that Im LDS. Ive got hundreds of posts explaining my position on other threads.

This thread, however, is not about the Church of Jesus Christ. It's about the Church of Christ.

The Church of Christ and Mormons are not the same, we call ourselves after the One who founded the Church because we have been baptized into Him[Galatians 3:27]. The Bible mentions nothing about Mormons nor any of these denominations and other churches founded by men. There is no such thing as "church of your choice" in the bible, there's only one church founded by Christ and thats who we belong to, meaning us of the Body/Church of Christ.

Ive never hidden the fact that Im LDS. Ive got hundreds of posts explaining my position on other threads.

This thread, however, is not about the Church of Jesus Christ. It's about the Church of Christ.

Thank you for finally coming clean on your personal issue. It made Glenn feel better, and it will make you as well. Now go to talk to your prieshtood file leaders about your perverse feelings for John Birch, Cleon Skousen, and the fail beliefs of the Freeman Institute.

Forum List

Back