Proof of God

One could post their proof of their own god here ... just to annoy him. ;)

How does one prove the trancendant?

I mean, why do I like giving my hemmiroids the finger and drinking myself to death?

Only God can explain this, and she is fucking nagging me to clean up my act so I really don't listen to her.

One could post their proof of their own god here ... just to annoy him. ;)

How does one prove the trancendant?

I mean, why do I like giving my hemmiroids the finger and drinking myself to death?

Only God can explain this, and she is fucking nagging me to clean up my act so I really don't listen to her.

:lol:

As to the first question you posted, I don't know, but I am sure people have plenty of opinions of such.

JB's greater concern certainly is his faith in atheism, a psuedo-scientific faith that cannot be proved.

Empirical data and critical thinking skills fail him.

Jake, I can easily prove to you that a god does not exist: If a god did exist, do you really think we'd be arguing over its existence? And about whose god is the right one? And whose revelation from god (book) is the true word of god? And whose interpretation of said book is the correct one?

Jake, I can easily prove to you that a god does not exist: If a god did exist, do you really think we'd be arguing over its existence? And about whose god is the right one? And whose revelation from god (book) is the true word of god? And whose interpretation of said book is the correct one?

If you have the empirical data, go for it. And show us all where you looked in every corner of the universe at the same split nano-second and did not find God.

You can't do it.

Atheists are bigger faith freaks than Christians.

If you have the empirical data, go for it. And show us all where you looked in every corner of the universe at the same split nano-second and did not find God.

You can't do it.

Actually, the proof or disproof of god would be an a priori justification, not an empirical one. This is due to the belief that God is transcendent and thus empirical evidence for a God that cannot be percieved becomes nonsensical.

In other words, you would have to work on the definition of god and how it mediates or contradicts reality. No measurements are needed.

You can't do it.

What I'm saying is that if god did exist for real, we'd all know it, like, we don't sit around debating whether trees exist, because we can all see and feel them to the same degree.
What you're proposing about looking in every corner is a theory, nothing more. Based on your theory, anyone could believe anything at all, because no one can search the whole universe. So your argument fails. Sorry, better luck next time.

Jake fails to comprehend the burden of proof and hoser simply fails.

There is no burden in proving what this ape can not prove, only experience.

If you think you are going to rationalise God into or out of existence, you are never going to experience that God you are literally swimming in.

It is sort of like swimming in jazz or jello pudding with call girls.

Forum List

Back