What country will you move to if Trump is elected?

It's OK Tilly. We're on opposite political sides. I like you anyway.
Likewise :) just a shame to see you slagging of your fellow Americans when they are simply exercising their right to choosewhomsoever they want for POTUS.
They are free to choose TRump as POTUS. they are not free to committ criminal assault.
Obama: ... "I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
Guess they are doing his bidding.
Arguing is one thing. TRump tells his suporters to punch people and he will pay their legal fees. He's a Hitler in the making. He even requires the salute.

Hitler paid peoples legal fees?
No but he could have been hung for his little revolt but the anti semetic judge was sympathetic

If the judge knew what was to come I'm sure he would have hung hitler

Likewise :) just a shame to see you slagging of your fellow Americans when they are simply exercising their right to choosewhomsoever they want for POTUS.
They are free to choose TRump as POTUS. they are not free to committ criminal assault.
Arguing is one thing. TRump tells his suporters to punch people and he will pay their legal fees. He's a Hitler in the making. He even requires the salute.

No but he could have been hung for his little revolt but the anti semetic judge was sympathetic

Of course Georg Neithardt wouldn't have, the Judge was sympathetic and would have remained so.

The whole Weimar Republic was a disaster on every level....and Bayern has never accepted Leftism or Faux Conservatism.

The revolt you mention, of course the Leftists and Marxists were causing violence in Bayern at that time, so much so that Eugen von Knilling declare State of Emergency and Gustav von Kahr was appointed Staatskomissar with dictatorial powers, so Generalquartiermeister Erich Ludendorff along with many didn't agree with this - historically it's referred to as the Hitler-Ludendorff Putsch - Ludendorff himself didn't physically participate in the actual Putsch, he was an older man shall I say, Hitler plus 600 others participated in the actual Putsch.

Gustav von Kahr himself came to power in 1920 as result of the Kapp-Lüttwitz Putsch.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Of course Georg Neithardt wouldn't have, the Judge was sympathetic and would have remained so.

The whole Weimar Republic was a disaster on every level....and Bayern has never accepted Leftism or Faux Conservatism.

The revolt you mention, of course the Leftists and Marxists were causing violence in Bayern at that time, so much so that Eugen von Knilling declare State of Emergency and Gustav von Kahr was appointed Staatskomissar with dictatorial powers, so Generalquartiermeister Erich Ludendorff along with many didn't agree with this - historically it's referred to as the Hitler-Ludendorff Putsch - Ludendorff himself didn't physically participate in the actual Putsch, he was an older man shall I say, Hitler plus 600 others participated in the actual Putsch.

Gustav von Kahr himself came to power in 1920 as result of the Kapp-Lüttwitz Putsch.

Edited to add comment.

I add, my oldest living relative 102 years-old, born in Salzburg, but at age of 8 they all move to Bayreuth, Oberfranken, Bayern - Upper Franconia.

Anyhow, they experienced Weimar, they even still have kept some of the emergency money that was issued as Weimar began to collapse, including the incredible Stadt Bayreuth Eine Million Mark....this how much a disaster Weimar Republic was, imagine them issuing emergency money including a One MILLION Mark note, an absolutely worthless object at the time not worth the paper it was printed on.

It's amazing to us, Germanics of my generation, my family and our friends, to have someone who can tell us what Weimar was like, having lived through it's middle to it's collapse, they were 19 years-old when it fully collapsed.

You believe that shit? Shame.
Yes. And I think she's a dreadful woman. And how will you cope with that voice of hers <shudder>
One, her voice doesn't bother me. Two, I don't think she's a "dreadful woman". I wouldn't mind having her as a neighbor or acquaintance. Trump, on the other hand, I doubt would be a good neighbor.

Yes. And I think she's a dreadful woman. And how will you cope with that voice of hers <shudder>
One, her voice doesn't bother me. Two, I don't think she's a "dreadful woman". I wouldn't mind having her as a neighbor or acquaintance. Trump, on the other hand, I doubt would be a good neighbor.
Neither Clinton nor Trump are really good choices for president. The general public has an unfavorable opinion of Clinton and very unfavorable opinion of Trump. I think most voters will be choosing the candidate they dislike the least. In the end, I think the voters will go with Clinton because there're not afraid of her. Trump is an unknown. No one knows what he plans to do as president other than round up 11 million people and deport them and declare war on Islam.

Last edited:
Neither Clinton nor Trump are really good choices for president. The general public has an unfavorable opinion of Clinton and very unfavorable opinion of Trump. I think most voters will be choosing the candidate they dislike the least. In the end, I think the voters will go with Clinton because there're not afraid of her. Trump is an unknown. No one knows what he plans to do as president other than round up 11 million people and deport them and declare war on Islam.
And build a wall. You forgot build a wall.

Wall in all the Trumpets, and free everyone else.
That is not a very liberal minded perspective.
So what? He's the one who wants the wall. I don't.
Yet you have a wish for anyone that may like him to be closed away inside that wall. That is the very hallmark of liberalism: If it does not fit within the tiny pigeon hole that liberalism deems fit it must be shut up, shut down, shuttered away or buried. That is not the United States I am proud to have fought for, in fact it is a disgrace.

Yet you have a wish for anyone that may like him to be closed away inside that wall. That is the very hallmark of liberalism: If it does not fit within the tiny pigeon hole that liberalism deems fit it must be shut up, shut down, shuttered away or buried. That is not the United States I am proud to have fought for, in fact it is a disgrace.
It's a joke.

Wow... aren't you a Trump supporter? Dhara was obviously joking. Unfortunately, Trump is not.

It's a joke.
Sure did not sound like one.

Wow... aren't you a Trump supporter? Dhara was obviously joking. Unfortunately, Trump is not.
I am a supporter of the United States and who ever is in office. Dhara deems it a joke when her point is challenged. Beyond that unless you are Dhara you have no real idea what goes on in her mind, do you?

I am a supporter of the United States and who ever is in office. Dhara deems it a joke when her point is challenged. Beyond that unless you are Dhara you have no real idea what goes on in her mind, do you?

I don't. But she confirmed my assumption. It was a joke. And Trump's plans are not. As such, you preaching to her about American values is pathetic.

I don't. But she confirmed my assumption. It was a joke. And Trump's plans are not. As such, you preaching to her about American values is pathetic.
I am not preaching am stating my position. What she did was backpedal after taking a swipe at those who support a position different than hers. Her history of posts supports the idea that she was not joking at all and has done what she does best: run away while leaving someone else to fight her battles. You would be that person, now get lost moron you have been used by that poster.

Forum List

Back