My usual.migraine headaches early in the morning

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Been going on for better part if a year and the coinciding symptoms are palatable. Even worse as I'm also deaing with extreme back pains too currently. One has to admire the criminals in Canada (if you are a fascist) who pretend they are the.good.guys. I have little doubt many of them would have collaborated with the nazis 80 years ago, Himmler wannabes in this country. Do American police actually bend their knee to these criminals? What does that then make then?

Been going on for better part if a year and the coinciding symptoms are palatable. Even worse as I'm also deaing with extreme back pains too currently. One has to admire the criminals in Canada (if you are a fascist) who pretend they are the.good.guys. I have little doubt many of them would have collaborated with the nazis 80 years ago, Himmler wannabes in this country. Do American police actually bend their knee to these criminals? What does that then make then?

You went from migraines to back pain to fascists and criminals...

By who? I assume the Canadian government? And why have they denied you that care?
Health care is a provincial matter so do the math. The Police State here is daunting and destructuve. Which is why we cant even refine our own oil, we have to send it to Texas and elsehwere to do so. We have to.give EV companies billions to hire.a.couple of thoisand Ontario citizens. That is the sign of a.failed jurisdiction based on the Poloce State in place.. Your police will still obediently bend their knee when told so by our police though. Creepy...

Health care is a provincial matter so do the math. The Police State here is daunting and destructuve. Which is why we cant even refine our own oil, we have to send it to Texas and elsehwere to do so. We have to.give EV companies billions to hire.a.couple of thoisand Ontario citizens. That is the sign of a.failed jurisdiction based on the Poloce State in place.. Your police will still obediently bend their knee when told so by our police though. Creepy...

Healthcare is a provincial matter, so... let's talk about oil????

What?

Healthcare is a provincial matter, so... let's talk about oil????

What?
I am explaining the consequences of a centralized, dishonest Police State based on nepotism and corruption. It has a downstream impact on our economy. Just as it has an impact on my health. Your police are gladly.bending their knee to help our agencies. If there was ever a sign of the decline of American power and bending of values,.this would be it. Extraordinary really. RCMP for instance, aren't trusted by the Five Eyes, shut out of AUKUS for example. Yet, U.S police trust TPS and DRPS? Huh?

Last edited:
I am explaining the consequences of a centralized, dishonest Police State based on nepotism and corruption. It has a downstream impact on our economy.

Then maybe you should stand up with other people and demand the system change. Try PR for a start. They said they'd do it, and have since backtracked.

Proportional Representation
I am not going to change a system, I called them out for years.even when I suffered at the hands of my wife. The best I could do was ensure that serious agencies in the U.S who need to understand what and whom they are dealing with have a full breadth of knowledge, including names.and details in some.instances.when they operated undercover at IBM. We represent a risk to U.S.interests I assure you.

I am not going to change a system, I called them out for years.even when I suffered at the hands of my wife. The best I could do was ensure that serious agencies in the U.S who need to understand what and whom they are dealing with have a full breadth of knowledge, including names.and details in some.instances.when they operated undercover at IBM. We represent a risk to U.S.interests I assure you.

Yeah, I still have no idea what you're talking about. I assume it has to do with hyper-sonic penguins though.

Does your wife still beat you up, or did you finally listen to her?

You should move farther North.

Forum List

Back