What country will you move to if Trump is elected?

I live in the greatest country in the world. I have no need for somebody to "make it great again". Trump won't win, and I'll stay where I am.

I live in the greatest country in the world. I have no need for somebody to "make it great again". Trump won't win, and I'll stay where I am.
Question:

How do you know the US is the greatest country in the world? Are you world traveled?

I survived eight years of Obama, you can do four years of Trump. Just move to liberalland, AKA California.

If Trump wins, I'll move to Mexico.

If Hillary wins, I'll move to Afghanistan.

If anyone believes that, I have less hope for the country than ever.

Question:

How do you know the US is the greatest country in the world? Are you world traveled?

That's a discussion for an entirely different thread. Let's just say that I easily live a better life than a vast majority of the world while being considered poor in this country.

Question:

That's a discussion for an entirely different thread. Let's just say that I easily live a better life than a vast majority of the world while being considered poor in this country.
That's true, and it's also true for other Western developed countries besides the US.

Forum List

Back