What country will you move to if Trump is elected?

It's OK Tilly. We're on opposite political sides. I like you anyway.
Likewise :) just a shame to see you slagging of your fellow Americans when they are simply exercising their right to choosewhomsoever they want for POTUS.
They are free to choose TRump as POTUS. they are not free to committ criminal assault.
Obama: ... "I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
Guess they are doing his bidding.
Arguing is one thing. TRump tells his suporters to punch people and he will pay their legal fees. He's a Hitler in the making. He even requires the salute.

Hitler paid peoples legal fees?

Trump may win. A scary thought.
Yes, he certainly can win. Trump supporters are committed. However, Trump's favorability rating is terrible among both democrats and independents. However, Clinton is not that popular. If independents and democrats don't show up at the polls to vote against Trump, he could certainly win. Remember, no one though Hitler or Mussolini would ever make it to the top..

Or, if an economic collapse or terrorist attacks provokes even more of the fear and anger Trump is preying on ...

Yes, he certainly can win. Trump supporters are committed. However, Trump's favorability rating is terrible among both democrats and independents. However, Clinton is not that popular. If independents and democrats don't show up at the polls to vote against Trump, he could certainly win. Remember, no one though Hitler or Mussolini would ever make it to the top..

Independentd are breaking 16% for Trump, and about 20% of DemoRATS will vote for him.... Pretty soon you'll be seeing...

AVWuV8q.jpg

Likewise :) just a shame to see you slagging of your fellow Americans when they are simply exercising their right to choosewhomsoever they want for POTUS.
They are free to choose TRump as POTUS. they are not free to committ criminal assault.
Arguing is one thing. TRump tells his suporters to punch people and he will pay their legal fees. He's a Hitler in the making. He even requires the salute.

He didn't say that, and since when is PLEDGING a salute?.....If you are going to LIE, make sure people don't know the truth, or do you want me to post links and video?

Pray tell why.
Because he plays to the lowest common denominator in humanity.
Trump is extremely popular among white supremacy groups as well as most other hate groups in America.

David Duke, a former grand wizard of the Ku Klux klan and perhaps the most famous face of the American white supremacy movement, said that while Trump was “untrustworthy” he was also “the best of the lot” running on the GOP side. "I'm thinking more and more that this candidacy is a really good thing for us," Duke said.

The Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi news site,
endorsed Trump on June 28. “Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: it’s time to deport these people,” the site said in its endorsement. It then urged white men to “vote for the first time in our lives for the one man who actually represents our interests.”

Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance, a Virginia-based white nationalist magazine, said: “I’m sure he would repudiate any association with people like me, but his support comes from people who are more like me than he might like to admit.”

Michael Hill, head of the League of the South, an Alabama-based white supremacist secessionist group, said Trump was “good” for the white racist cause. “I love to see somebody like Donald Trump come along,”

Brad Griffin, a member of Hill’s League of the South and author of the popular white supremacist blog Hunter Wallace, has written that his esteem for Trump is “soaring,” and has lauded the candidate for his “hostile takeover of the Republican Party.”

Meet The Members Of Donald Trump’s White Supremacist Fan Club

Canada, Mexico? South America?
Why would anyone move this would be the democratic process in action.
It won't be democratic with Trump as President.

Is it democratic now? You have literally the Democratic race, where it's obvious that Bernie Sanders could win 80% of the States, yet Hillary can take it off him with her Super-Delegates....you call THAT democracy?

Mexico, and you will see me putting the first building block up for the wall between Mexico and America because I want to make damn sure Trump supporters stay here once they discover the idiot they elected as President is a charlatan selling them piss water and not a miracle cure...

Relax. It may be the best country in the world, or not. It is for you, no need to argue about it.

There is no argument. It IS.
OK, you win.
It depends. If you are born poor it's better to live in Canada or Germany. Better upward mobility less poverty and free healthcare make Germany the greatest country and Canada number 3. USA number 4.

Don't let unkotard bully you. Make him explain why the USA is number 1. In military? Sure but in a lot of ways were just one of the best.

Don't expect brainwashed Americans to be fair and impartial

Who is number 2?

You shouldn't mention Number 2....you know what Unkotare is don't you? If not, I'm not telling you, it's too scary :eek-52: :scared1:

Mexico, and you will see me putting the first building block up for the wall between Mexico and America because I want to make damn sure Trump supporters stay here once they discover the idiot they elected as President is a charlatan selling them piss water and not a miracle cure...
No one that I know is looking for a miracle cure just an end to the last 8 years of selling this country down the river. Bernie is not the answer and Hillary will just continue the insane path laid by Obama

Pray tell why.
Because he plays to the lowest common denominator in humanity.
Trump is extremely popular among white supremacy groups as well as most other hate groups in America.

David Duke, a former grand wizard of the Ku Klux klan and perhaps the most famous face of the American white supremacy movement, said that while Trump was “untrustworthy” he was also “the best of the lot” running on the GOP side. "I'm thinking more and more that this candidacy is a really good thing for us," Duke said.

The Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi news site,
endorsed Trump on June 28. “Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: it’s time to deport these people,” the site said in its endorsement. It then urged white men to “vote for the first time in our lives for the one man who actually represents our interests.”

Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance, a Virginia-based white nationalist magazine, said: “I’m sure he would repudiate any association with people like me, but his support comes from people who are more like me than he might like to admit.”

Michael Hill, head of the League of the South, an Alabama-based white supremacist secessionist group, said Trump was “good” for the white racist cause. “I love to see somebody like Donald Trump come along,”

Brad Griffin, a member of Hill’s League of the South and author of the popular white supremacist blog Hunter Wallace, has written that his esteem for Trump is “soaring,” and has lauded the candidate for his “hostile takeover of the Republican Party.”

Meet The Members Of Donald Trump’s White Supremacist Fan Club
eric-holder.jpg

Getting in someone's face is aggressive and provocative. It's begs a response and starts fights. He told libs to do that and they are doing exactly that and provoking fights. Too bad. Norty Obummer.
image.jpeg

No one that I know is looking for a miracle cure just an end to the last 8 years of selling this country down the river. Bernie is not the answer and Hillary will just continue the insane path laid by Obama

And Trump is the miracle cure, am I correct?

Remember those that voted for Hope and Change blamed the hostile Congress for their dear leader failure, and when Trump fails what will be the excuse?

I can think of you in Mexico....if this were me I could do Mexico, but more Acapulco, drinking Tequila and flirting with all those sexy Latin Gigolos :smoke:

And Trump is the miracle cure, am I correct?

Remember those that voted for Hope and Change blamed the hostile Congress for their dear leader failure, and when Trump fails what will be the excuse?
You are attaching the title "miracle cure" not I. I see a man who wants to give it a shot at running the country as best he can. If he gets elected we shall see. Bernie scares the crap out of me.

Leavenworth? I think this is a big prison, I'm sure I remember the name from a documentary....or was that Sing Sing?

Leavenworth? I think this is a big prison, I'm sure I remember the name from a documentary....or was that Sing Sing?

Levenworth is a military prision so this meme I found really don't make sense, yea sing sing would have been more appropriate, but I think it is closed????

I really don't get the appeal of a reality TV star for President.

Back