A lot of people hate this hat,the sight of it angers people

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
941361_10206378337073861_5082671091153681536_n.jpg

ROFLMAO! One of my favorite movies!

The sight of that hat angers people so bad that they get punched for peacefully protesting.

The sight of that hat angers people so bad that they get punched for peacefully protesting.
You mean for entering a PRIVATE event and causing trouble. Didn't your parents ever tell you,you go looking for trouble and trouble will find you? Mine sure did.

Acting like an adult means not punching people just because they disagree with you. Both Trump and his supporters have shown themselves to be thin-skinned pussies.

You mean for entering a PRIVATE event and causing trouble. Didn't your parents ever tell you,you go looking for trouble and trouble will find you? Mine sure did.
it was not a private event unless otherwise posted all political rallies are open to the public ..
asshole!

Acting like an adult means not punching people just because they disagree with you. Both Trump and his supporters have shown themselves to be thin-skinned pussies.
Acting like an adult means 1. Not committing fraud to come to an event you have no interest in and 2. Not coming to an event intent on causing trouble and by doing so causing ANY reactions you may get from others.

Acting like an adult means 1. Not committing fraud to come to an event you have no interest in and 2. Not coming to an event intent on causing trouble and by doing so causing ANY reactions you may get from others.

He didn't cause trouble. If he wasn't punched nobody would have known he was there.

He didn't cause trouble. If he wasn't punched nobody would have known he was there.
He did cause trouble by being at an event he came to simply to interrupt the speaker. Go chant death to cops or rape white women outside and ya won't get punched. Time for the parasites to realize the boss man is back in charge and the angry white folks won't take their shit any longer.

Forum List

Back