What Climate scientist really think

Well, since all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, what does your video present that is different?

Well, since all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, what does your video present that is different?

Rocks, either you are an absolute idiot, or a congenital liar....personally, I think both...but in either case, you are so far divorced from reality that you don't even get magazine articles on the topic out where you are...

Climate science is an infant science....hell, it wasn't till late in the 20th century that a person could even get a university degree on the topic...and even now it is a soft science whose graduates are grossly lacking in mathematics, chemistry, physics, programming, and statistical skills.

And that doesn't even touch on the criminal destruction of data by academics and climate scientists themselves of data that doesn't support the party line. Since understanding our climate is an important topic, one can only hope that at some point climate science will become divorced from politics and actually start doing science rather than pseudoscience aimed at fueling a political propaganda and money machine.

More bullshit rocks...only the political heads of those societies are on the wagon and then only because there are so many dollars to be had by spouting the political line.

AGW is not real and there isn't the first piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence that supports the hypothesis over natural variability...and before you post up that steaming pile of dogma which you usually link to about the greenhouse effect, how about instead, you simply cut and paste here a single piece of actual observed, measured, quantified evidence from that site which supports AGW over natural variability.

It presents the environmental Wacko's, the propaganda media and $

Sorry, whacked out rightwing tards do not impress me with their 'scientific' credentials. Best go back to promoting smart photons. LOL

Sorry, whacked out rightwing tards do not impress me with their 'scientific' credentials. Best go back to promoting smart photons. LOL

So that's the coward's way of saying that you can't seem to find any actual observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting AGW over natural variability.

As to the "smart photon" idea that you made up, I think I know where that came from...you clearly are wholehearted believer in QM as evidenced by your belief in energy moving from cool to warm and it seems that the idea of smart particles arose from that quagmire...you then believe, I suppose that observation itself affects reality..as in electrons behave differently when they are being watched than they do when not being watched...and the more you watch them, the more differently they behave? How do they know?

So I suppose it isn't such a leap for you, who believes in smart electrons to attempt to inject smart photons into the discussion...it is somewhat hypocritical of you to use the idea of smart photons as an appeal to ridicule when you, yourself believe in smart electrons...but then hypocrisy is part and parcel of being liberal...isn't it?

Bear, if you've got a pair, why don't you bring up a specific point from the video you thought was compelling, and we can discuss it?

After all, only the most profoundly chicken pull the "Here's my video, and it settles everything, but I refuse to discuss it!" act. It's what most deniers are resorting almost exclusively now.

Bear, if you've got a pair, why don't you bring up a specific point from the video you thought was compelling, and we can discuss it?

After all, only the most profoundly chicken pull the "Here's my video, and it settles everything, but I refuse to discuss it!" act. It's what most deniers are resorting almost exclusively now.

Sort of like that steaming pile of shit rocks routinely posts....the greenhouse effect.....tell me hairball, why don't you call old rocks on his inability to pull anything out of that bit of dogma that that rises to the level of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports AGW over natural variability...he sure posts the link every time I ask for such evidence...and he runs away when asked to cut and paste anything out of it that satisfies my request..

Guess you are just a double standard hypocrite...well...it really isn't a guess is it?

Sort of like that steaming pile of shit rocks routinely posts....the greenhouse effect...

Nice display of histrionic personality disorder. You want attention, you poor thing, and you'll cry at us until you get it. That's just one of your personality disorders, of course.

All you're good for now is to serve as a warning to others, of what happens when you self-lobotomize yourself and throw away your conscience in the name of cult devotion.

Sort of like that steaming pile of shit rocks routinely posts....the greenhouse effect...

Nice display of histrionic personality disorder. You want attention, you poor thing, and you'll cry at us until you get it. That's just one of your personality disorders, of course.

All you're good for now is to serve as a warning to others, of what happens when you self-lobotomize yourself and throw away your conscience in the name of cult devotion.

Sorry hairball...projecting your inadequacies on others won't actually make others inadequate...that is your cross to bear...

And thanks for the admission that you are a double standard hypocrite...and the admission that there is nothing of substance in rock's steaming pile...

When you say "steaming pile of shit", you are referring to the published, peer-reviewed work of thousands of PhD scientists, right? Right.

When you say "steaming pile of shit", you are referring to the published, peer-reviewed work of thousands of PhD scientists, right? Right.

Still waiting for a single shred of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports AGW over natural variability from all those thousands of PhD scientists...clearly you can't find it and no one else can because none exists...so if there is nothing in there but cherry picked data, conjecture, and opinion and yet, they are making claims as if they had overwhelming amounts of actual data to support the claims, what other name fits better than steaming pile of shit?

How many examples of PhD scientists writing papers that turned out to be completely wrong (across whole fields of science) would you like? Your assumption that because someone has a PhD and writes papers they must be right speaks volumes about how you have come to your position...Pick a scientific topic and go back to its early days...you will find the majority of PhD's writing papers on the topic that turned out to be completely wrong...that is how it works with science...the majority are wrong and they resist acknowledging that they are wrong till they have screwed up enough to reach a point that even they know that there position has become untenable...

A friend just sent me this cartoon in an email which I thought both funny and relevant:

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 8.42.29 AM.png

A friend just sent me this cartoon in an email which I thought both funny and relevant:

View attachment 126884

The first indication of scientific fraud is when they start calling names rather than slap you down with the reams of observed, measured, quantified data that supports their hypotheses...

Everyone already know Scott Adams is a cult shill. He's a fanatical Trump suckup, so of course he's going to lie about science.

You're not saying you actually thought the cartoon was accurate, are you? I'd hope you're not that brainwashed.

Everyone already know Scott Adams is a cult shill. He's a fanatical Trump suckup, so of course he's going to lie about science.

You're not saying you actually thought the cartoon was accurate, are you? I'd hope you're not that brainwashed.

Everyone already knows you are a political shill! Liberal as all get-out, so of course you are going to lie about science (as if you knew it already,).

You're not saying you don't realize the cartoon is a spoof on the reality of climate science in the West?! I should have known you were totally brainwashed.

toobfreak, you post stupid cartoons, and we post information.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

All the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. These are scientists from all over the world. But you are saying that you know more than these scientists? And that these scientists are all in on a grand conspiracy across all nationalities and cultures. Methinks you have your little tin hat on a bit too tight.

toobfreak, you post stupid cartoons, and we post information.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

All the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. These are scientists from all over the world. But you are saying that you know more than these scientists? And that these scientists are all in on a grand conspiracy across all nationalities and cultures. Methinks you have your little tin hat on a bit too tight.

And yet AGAIN...I am going to ask you to kindly visit your steaming pile and cut and paste anything that may be found there that could rationally be called observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports AGW over natural variability...

I have looked at the entire site and all the links it provides and found nothing...if there is something there, then bring it here...or simply acknowledge that there is nothing like actual evidence there by ignoring this post.

Forum List

Back