Judith Curry slams the AGW cult in the ground

LOL Dr. Curry has lost almost all credibility among other scientists. She has routinely been wrong on her opinions, and has said many stupid things about the people who are presently doing real research, which she seems to have abandoned.

LOL Dr. Curry has lost almost all credibility among other scientists. She has routinely been wrong on her opinions, and has said many stupid things about the people who are presently doing real research, which she seems to have abandoned.

You can't handle it ...it's the cult in you that you can't even watch the videos huh?

Yep, one has to make shit up and throw darts at the wall to disagree with the green house effect.

So the reason why Judith changed her attitude was because of the 2009 climate gate e mails huh?

Interesting so there was something there.

There is a lot more money pandering to you whacked out rightwingnuts than there is in scientific research. And Curry was failing as a scientist, so I don't blame her for taking a gig that requires no brains.

Her testimony in my OP is a killer...she is telling the truth, what we always assumed..

Yes there was something there. Scientists using technical slang that meant something entirely different than you assholes claim it did.

2017HottestOnRecord_TopTen_en_title_lg_660_371_s_c1_c_c.jpg

10 Hottest Years on Record

No further rebuttal of Curry's nonsense needed.

There is a lot more money pandering to you whacked out rightwingnuts than there is in scientific research. And Curry was failing as a scientist, so I don't blame her for taking a gig that requires no brains.

Liar..all the money is in government funding, ...which she says..

Your cult is just fixated on man and ignore the natural variables.. it has been warming for 100s of years...

She hit a home run

Sorry rocks...it is her vast credibility which makes her a target of attack by shit hole pseudoscientists like man, and wack job useful idiots like you...had she no credibility, she would not be a topic of discussion.

Yes there was something there. Scientists using technical slang that meant something entirely different than you assholes claim it did.

She is going to keep on nailing you..

Lol..

No, she is not. I am not a climate scientist, so she cannot 'nail' me. And the real climate scientists, like Jennifer Francis, Richard Alley, Micheal Mann, and James Hansen will not even worry of her existence. They are far too busy with real research, while Curry is pandering to the denialists and making a lot of money.

Tosh!!

Greg

Absolute bullshit rocks and you are truly an idiot if you believe it....Which skeptical group or groups do you think has put more money out than goldman sachs has to lefty green causes?

And again.....it is Judith's vast credibility which prompts you to attempt to discredit her at every opportunity...had she no credibility, and were she no threat to warmer wackos, she would not even be a blip on the radar.

According to manipulated records....and even then, the supposed record was well within the margin of error...in other words, alarmist propaganda bullshit.

Last edited:

She is going to keep on nailing you..

Lol..

No, she is not. I am not a climate scientist, so she cannot 'nail' me. And the real climate scientists, like Jennifer Francis, Richard Alley, Micheal Mann, and James Hansen will not even worry of her existence. They are far too busy with real research, while Curry is pandering to the denialists and making a lot of money.

She was tenured, you do know what that means don't you, damn she is busting your cult up, big time.

(Judith)
became interested in such applications over a decade ago, and Peter Webster and I founded a company Climate Forecast Applications Network (CFAN) to do just that. If you haven’t checked out our website (ever or even recently), check it out – cfanclimate.net – I spent my entire winter break revising the website using some good suggestions from Larry Kummer of Fabius Maximusfame.

CFAN started as a university start-up company in 2006, and didn’t have any full time employees until a few years go. We now employ 7 Ph.D. scientists (in addition to myself and Peter), plus software engineers, etc. With my retirement from Georgia Tech, we are spinning up the company into a new phase to explore new forecast product developments and decision support tools, new markets, new partnerships, new regions.

So far, most of CFAN’s revenue comes from the ‘weather’ side (days to seasons), with a few projects on developing future climate scenarios (I wrote about a current project here Generating regional scenarios of climate change).

I find all this tremendously interesting, challenging and rewarding. Not to mention enormously time consuming (CFAN needs to make more money so that we can hire more people to take some of the load off myself and the other managers, all of whom are wearing too many hats). I am learning a huge amount about decision support, management, marketing and sales, finance, etc.

At this point, the private sector seems like a more ‘honest’ place for a scientist working in a politicized field than universities or government labs — at least when you are your own boss.

Your cult is just fixated on man and ignore the natural variables.. it has been warming for 100s of years...
Yeah? How come no one ever shows the data and source when these dumb fuck rightard claims are made? Oops, I just answered my own question.

My bad.

Forum List

Back