What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

My mind has never been as sharp as it is now.

Once I lose my mind my endless rage and sorrow will be unleashed and there won’t be a force of nature strong enough to stop me.

Yes. There are several "forces of nature" that stops the rage and sorrow of all.

Even those like you who actually believe yourselves to be omnipotent.

Get angry. Become enraged and be as sorrowful as the depths of your own despair will allow you to become.

One day, your end of days will come. And there is nothing thst you can do to prevent it....and you have no idea when it will be.

Another that will stop you is time. Even the abnormal fringes on the outskirts of society mellow over time.

I grew up.in an environment of revolutionaries who were fearless. Their heroes were Che Guevara and members of the SLA.

The ones who were left over to survive discovered in later years that their instinct to live superceded their instinct for an all out war of attrition.

You do not have the psychological demeanor nor the physical tools to win a war on your own, or even with some reinforcements, except in your imagination.

You would be stomped out of existence in the first round.
Being “fearless” and knowing there is literally nothing to lose and sacrificing your humanity to annihilate your enemy are two very different things.

My enemies are not used to people like me. They are used to desperate Christian men and women just trying to re-establish order, soft and pathetic former liberals who might have a few guns lying around. They are not used to people who are truly seeking to eliminate them. They are not used to people who can speak of cold blooded murder and torture as just something they will do but yet still have a darker side that rivals Michael Myers.

I have nearly killed my brother numerous times with a smile on my face. I have also killed several animals, including my teacher’s pet gerbil in kindergarten by crushing it death(and it is still buried right next to the school to this day). I have suppressed that part of me for a very long time now, but once I let it loose, people who side with the left will die in droves.
View attachment 257256
It’s just a part of me that I have to accept. Even as a 3 year old I had already taken a glass container full of M&Ms that my brother and I were fighting over and smashed it into my little brother’s face(luckily it didn’t shatter and permanently disfigure him), and I have a Christmas photo of me and him at age 3 and 1 respectively where his face is cut up and bruised to prove it. By age 5 I was using my brother’s head as a ramp for my Big Wheel and split his head open. By age 10 I was playing croquet and my brother got mad and picked up a mallet to threaten to hit me with, so I picked up the biggest tree branch I could find and knocked him out cold, as well as broke his nose bridge(and his face is still disfigured today).

Thankfully it isn’t just me though, I think this sort of psychopath-like gene runs in the family because both my brother and youngest sister have tried to kill me and my oldest sister a few times.

Well I would be more careful about what I say online if I were you, my friend.
I am just trying to tell people that I am not a “keyboard warrior” and I am perfectly capable of doing everything I say I will do and much worse.

Defend your "heritage" to your hearts content.

I have no dog in that fight....however. I have family here that goes back many generations and your "heritage" is no more sacred than any other American citizens.

When the Jared Taylors of the world wage a verbal assault on non white citizens of America or any other country as less intelligent or civilized than him, and his gaggle of racist goons, that does not equal defense of any heritage.

That is ignorance that deserves to be exposed.

When has he ever "waged a verbal assault" on other countries?

How could I be a "media drone", when unlike you, I have gotten out and sctually gone to Europe, as well as Africs, when it is you who has cowered at home and filled your empty head with outlandish stories of how Europe has been "destroyed" because of immigration?

How the fuck do you even manage to function on a day to day basis?

You ARE crazy. Any nut who spins the elaborate conspiracy hoaxes that you do,

You have still yet to name ONE individual who is currently incarcerated in Europe for "having a higher IQ".

As for you using Jared Taylor as sn example of someone who is being "victimized"by being BBC banned, give your stupid self a break.

He is banned because he is a racist nutcase who thinks he has reinvented himself by spewing white supremacist ideologies then denies what he actually is by having the audacity to call himself a"racial realist", when in fact, he is the same variety of dangerous lunatic that is capable of enciting cowardly social outcasts like you and taking you further to the brink of insanity and finally off of the edge.

My grandchildren will be just fine because they have been taught from an early age how to decipher the unhinged rhetoric of vermin like Jared Taylor and his followers like you.

You need professional intervention by a psychiatrist.
I function in this world because I know that I am better than everything this world wants me to believe is great. I function in this world because I know that I am always on the right side of history. I am not on the side of the demons who tried to cover up Rotherham or Cologne, but YOU are. I function in this world because I know that if I am imprisoned tomorrow or sometime in the future for what I have said and will continue to say, then at the very least I am as much of a martyr as any civil rights icon that has been deified today. I function in this world because I know that if Hell exists all of my enemies and foes will be going to the deepest circle. I function in this world because I know I have been right about everything for longer than most people have ever even been able to contemplate being wrong.

Everyone imprisoned for “hate speech” is more intelligent than anyone who helped create the law that imprisoned them. The only people capable of understanding the importance of free speech all belong to the right, and the only people dumb enough to want to get rid of it are on the left. In Europe “the right” is almost exclusively comprised of pro-white nationalists, so that makes them the most intelligent of the European population just by that fact alone.

It is only your limited intellect that keeps you from seeing how fucked up it is for Jared Taylor to be banned from Europe when he has never harmed a fly and when he is a rightful descendant of Britain more than even the Queen herself and yet any ISIS member can come to Europe any time they want after murdering countless numbers of people and kill Europeans with no one even watching them. Jared Taylor is far far too soft spoken for this world. He really believed that if biology was truly taken seriously when it comes to human beings that integration and globalism would be stopped. He was wrong. It isn’t ignorance that caused the rape and destruction of Europe and the west, it was pure evil. Whether that is all the Jews or just psychopaths in general it matters not.

Your grandchildren will either step aside and allow justice to be done, or they will be pushed aside. Retribution will be exacted either way.

My grandchildren will be just fine and will thrive in a world that embraces education instead of ignorance.

They will be making decisions in ventures of their own or in the fortune 500 sector, while ignorant, laborer miscreants like you clean up the shit left behind by that those who understand that education is the new currency and will take advantage of what the world has to offer, instead of cowering from society in secrecy on the internet.

I hope I live to see it.

You hope you live to see "laborer miscreants" clean up the shit left behind by people going to college? Where does this contempt for laborers come from?

Nit all. Only the ones who believe that their so called "heritage" makes them superior to me by default.

What does any of that have to do with laborers?

It is obvious that you are not reading the coded language between the lines by some here.

Whose coded language, his or yours? I'm addressing something you said, not him. Furthermore (correct me if I'm wrong), you brought up the tangent about laborers, not him.

The reason I bring this up is that I hear and read a lot of rhetoric about the so called "uneducated" by people on the left. The dreaded Uneducated are viewed as racist or backwards or unintelligent or generally just not worthy of consideration when it comes to political and social issues.

Young people are being told that they won't be worth a plugged nickel unless they have a degree and that those who don't are inferior in some way and so look down their noses at them. It's perfectly natural to want your child to get a degree to have better opportunities but it seems to me that a lot of parents go beyond that when selling the idea to their kids.
You hope you live to see "laborer miscreants" clean up the shit left behind by people going to college? Where does this contempt for laborers come from?

Nit all. Only the ones who believe that their so called "heritage" makes them superior to me by default.

It is obvious that you are not reading the coded language between the lines by some here.

Whose coded language, his or yours? I'm addressing something you said, not him. Furthermore (correct me if I'm wrong), you brought up the tangent about laborers, not him.

The reason I bring this up is that I hear and read a lot of rhetoric about the so called "uneducated" by people on the left. The dreaded Uneducated are viewed as racist or backwards or unintelligent or generally just not worthy of consideration when it comes to political and social issues.

Young people are being told that they won't be worth a plugged nickel unless they have a degree and that those who don't are inferior in some way and so look down their noses at them. It's perfectly natural to want your child to get a degree to have better opportunities but it seems to me that a lot of parents go beyond that when selling the idea to their kids.

Being uneducated and white AND male is a triple whammy. The left who say they represent the common man, the blue collar worker has nothing but seething contempt for the people they supposedly want to help.

Not it's not. I am not saying it's easy but if it was so hard you wouldn't believe you are superior or entitled because you are white. It is your fault you're uneducated. I'm well educated and saw jobs I was more than qualified for go to uneducated white males.

That white privilege you claim to exist is a fucking myth. I grew up in trailer parks and shitty apartments getting beat on by dumb hillbillies who couldn't hold down a job to save their goddamn lives. Nobody taught me anything about being a responsible adult. I had to figure it out all on my own and by the time I did, it was too late to even consider college. At least I own a home and take care of my family unlike my scumbag loser relatives who still live in trailers up hollers in bumfuck nowhere.

It's never too late to consider going to school. Unless you lack the will or aptitude to do so.

As far as your relatives go, is it your lack of role models that you blame your station in life on, or is it the ubiquitous ""black bogeyman" who you think got all the breaks, just for being "black" which in turn left you behind?

That's what I don't get about some of you.

For some people who were around during my late teens and early adulthood, and saw some of the toothless, beer guzzling, inbreds in sheets, who were taught to believe that by default they were anointed as better than all minorities, and were supported by law in carrying out that belief, some feel that what we are witnessing now is nothing but a newly minted backlash against legal ostracizing/muzzling of those types from public view.

What it looks like from a distance to some like me who witnessed the worst of what this country had to offer, is that those are the same ones who are now developing a new, more superficially civilized version of the same creatures from past generations.

At the end of the day, what is really different about people like you, versus them, besides the Internet being your primary tool to spread your message?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes. There are several "forces of nature" that stops the rage and sorrow of all.

Get angry. Become enraged and be as sorrowful as the depths of your own despair will allow you to become.

One day, your end of days will come. And there is nothing thst you can do to prevent it....and you have no idea when it will be.

Another that will stop you is time. Even the abnormal fringes on the outskirts of society mellow over time.

I grew up.in an environment of revolutionaries who were fearless. Their heroes were Che Guevara and members of the SLA.

The ones who were left over to survive discovered in later years that their instinct to live superceded their instinct for an all out war of attrition.

You do not have the psychological demeanor nor the physical tools to win a war on your own, or even with some reinforcements, except in your imagination.

Being “fearless” and knowing there is literally nothing to lose and sacrificing your humanity to annihilate
Defend your "heritage" to your hearts content.

I have no dog in that fight....however. I have family here that goes back many generations and your "heritage" is no more sacred than any other American citizens.

When the Jared Taylors of the world wage a verbal assault on non white citizens of America or any other country as less intelligent or civilized than him, and his gaggle of racist goons, that does not equal defense of any heritage.

That is ignorance that deserves to be exposed.

How could I be a "media drone", when unlike you, I have gotten out and sctually gone to Europe, as well as Africs, when it is you who has cowered at home and filled your empty head with outlandish stories of how Europe has been "destroyed" because of immigration?

How the fuck do you even manage to function on a day to day basis?

You ARE crazy. Any nut who spins the elaborate conspiracy hoaxes that you do,

You have still yet to name ONE individual who is currently incarcerated in Europe for "having a higher IQ".

As for you using Jared Taylor as sn example of someone who is being "victimized"by being BBC banned, give your stupid self a break.

He is banned because he is a racist nutcase who thinks he has reinvented himself by spewing white supremacist ideologies then denies what he actually is by having the audacity to call himself a"racial realist", when in fact, he is the same variety of dangerous lunatic that is capable of enciting cowardly social outcasts like you and taking you further to the brink of insanity and finally off of the edge.

My grandchildren will be just fine because they have been taught from an early age how to decipher the unhinged rhetoric of vermin like Jared Taylor and his followers like you.

You need professional intervention by a psychiatrist.
I function in this world because I know that I am better than everything this world wants me to believe is great. I function in this world because I know that I am always on the right side of history. I am not on the side of the demons who tried to cover up Rotherham or Cologne, but YOU are. I function in this world because I know that if I am imprisoned tomorrow or sometime in the future for what I have said and will continue to say, then at the very least I am as much of a martyr as any civil rights icon that has been deified today. I function in this world because I know that if Hell exists all of my enemies and foes will be going to the deepest circle. I function in this world because I know I have been right about everything for longer than most people have ever even been able to contemplate being wrong.

Everyone imprisoned for “hate speech” is more intelligent than anyone who helped create the law that imprisoned them. The only people capable of understanding the importance of free speech all belong to the right, and the only people dumb enough to want to get rid of it are on the left. In Europe “the right” is almost exclusively comprised of pro-white nationalists, so that makes them the most intelligent of the European population just by that fact alone.

It is only your limited intellect that keeps you from seeing how fucked up it is for Jared Taylor to be banned from Europe when he has never harmed a fly and when he is a rightful descendant of Britain more than even the Queen herself and yet any ISIS member can come to Europe any time they want after murdering countless numbers of people and kill Europeans with no one even watching them. Jared Taylor is far far too soft spoken for this world. He really believed that if biology was truly taken seriously when it comes to human beings that integration and globalism would be stopped. He was wrong. It isn’t ignorance that caused the rape and destruction of Europe and the west, it was pure evil. Whether that is all the Jews or just psychopaths in general it matters not.

Your grandchildren will either step aside and allow justice to be done, or they will be pushed aside. Retribution will be exacted either way.

My grandchildren will be just fine and will thrive in a world that embraces education instead of ignorance.

They will be making decisions in ventures of their own or in the fortune 500 sector, while ignorant, laborer miscreants like you clean up the shit left behind by that those who understand that education is the new currency and will take advantage of what the world has to offer, instead of cowering from society in secrecy on the internet.

I hope I live to see it.

I witnessed an era when even the lowest of low white men in society were considered to be superior to any and all black men on this planet.

This is not a "left or right" issue. It is a world racial ideology that goes far beyond politics.

It never really changes, it simply is communicated more subliminally with words that sound a little more "polite".

I used to listen for hours as my elders told stories from past decades that were so horrendous, that they were difficult to even believe.

But they told their stories calmly while looking at us younger people and not batting an eye. They didnt smile, they didnt laugh and they didn't cry.

It was like they were reading from a book.

They were not angry, they were just committed to passing on their experiences to us to ensure that we knew what to expect, and how to fight back.

This has nothing to do with "laborers," as a whole. I was referring to but ONE individual.

There were numerous laborers in my own family tree....simply because the times that they lived in prohibited them from having opportunity that was equal to other citizens.....especially some, if not ALL white people, some of whom were intellectually not even their equals.

That being said, it is my guess that you know EXACTLY what the "coded language" being used in this thread actually is.

Last edited:
Psychotic delusions of granduer. That is what happens when you allow some faceless manipulator to stroke your ego on the internet.

You would shit your panties if faced with a genuine revolutionary conflict.
The only true fear I have is losing control of my own mind(which is partly why I so oppose intoxicants of any kind). That is the only reason why a revolution might scare me a bit.

Otherwise I laugh at the future that most people dread more than anything. After I realized that the world wasn’t anything like I had been taught it was as a child I realized that mass bloodshed is the only option for this world and once that happens things will actually be a lot better than the twilight zone that we are living in now.

You appear to have already lost control of your own mind.
My mind has never been as sharp as it is now.

Once I lose my mind my endless rage and sorrow will be unleashed and there won’t be a force of nature strong enough to stop me.

Being “fearless” and knowing there is literally nothing to lose and sacrificing your humanity to annihilate your enemy are two very different things.

My enemies are not used to people like me. They are used to desperate Christian men and women just trying to re-establish order, soft and pathetic former liberals who might have a few guns lying around. They are not used to people who are truly seeking to eliminate them. They are not used to people who can speak of cold blooded murder and torture as just something they will do but yet still have a darker side that rivals Michael Myers.

I have nearly killed my brother numerous times with a smile on my face. I have also killed several animals, including my teacher’s pet gerbil in kindergarten by crushing it death(and it is still buried right next to the school to this day). I have suppressed that part of me for a very long time now, but once I let it loose, people who side with the left will die in droves.

I don't know you, and I am truly grateful for that.
But just one word of advice.

Take it or leave it.

I do not believe that it is in anyones best interest to post such thoughts or recollections on a public message board.

No matter how you wish to be perceived.

You never know who may be reading what you post.

What you express in a public forum just may give your "nemisis" an advantage that may prove to be disastrous for you.

JMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 257256
It’s just a part of me that I have to accept. Even as a 3 year old I had already taken a glass container full of M&Ms that my brother and I were fighting over and smashed it into my little brother’s face(luckily it didn’t shatter and permanently disfigure him), and I have a Christmas photo of me and him at age 3 and 1 respectively where his face is cut up and bruised to prove it. By age 5 I was using my brother’s head as a ramp for my Big Wheel and split his head open. By age 10 I was playing croquet and my brother got mad and picked up a mallet to threaten to hit me with, so I picked up the biggest tree branch I could find and knocked him out cold, as well as broke his nose bridge(and his face is still disfigured today).

Thankfully it isn’t just me though, I think this sort of psychopath-like gene runs in the family because both my brother and youngest sister have tried to kill me and my oldest sister a few times.

Well I would be more careful about what I say online if I were you, my friend.
I am just trying to tell people that I am not a “keyboard warrior” and I am perfectly capable of doing everything I say I will do and much worse.

You talk a lot of bullshit son. And all your loudmouth talk about how psycho you are might scare other millennials, but we old folk know that our day is coming sooner than later so being scared of death isn't part of the psychology.

Being “fearless” and knowing there is literally nothing to lose and sacrificing your humanity to annihilate

I hope I live to see it.

I witnessed an era when even the lowest of low white men in society were considered to be superior to any and all black men on this planet.

This is not a "left or right" issue. It is a world racial ideology that goes far beyond politics.

It never really changes, it simply is communicated more subliminally with words that sound a little more "polite".

I used to listen for hours as my elders told stories from past decades that were so horrendous, that they were difficult to even believe.

But they told their stories calmly while looking at us younger people and not batting an eye. They didnt smile, they didnt laugh and they didn't cry.

They were not angry, they were just committed to passing on their experiences to us to ensure that we knew what to expect, and how to fight back.

This has nothing to do with "laborers," as a whole. I was referring to but ONE individual.

First of all, my question had nothing to do with race so I don't know why you're telling me about your relatives' stories about discrimination. Secondly, if you were referring to one individual then again, what does his being a laborer (if he is) have to do with anything?

The implication seems to be that if your grandchildren get college degrees and ptbw is still a laborer then your grandchildren will be superior in some way and he will have to clean up their shit. That's the impression I'm getting.

There were numerous laborers in my own family tree....simply because the times that they lived in prohibited them from having opportunity that was equal to other citizens.....especially some, if not ALL white people, some of whom were intellectually not even their equals.

That being said, it is my guess that you know EXACTLY what the "coded language" being used in this thread actually is.

First, I didn't say there wasn't a coded language being used in the thread or what it was, I asked if you were referring to yours or his. Second, again, I said nothing about race. Third, if he was not the one to bring up the subject of laborers then what does his "coded language" have to do with anything? You said it, not him.

I hope I live to see it.

First of all, my question had nothing to do with race so I don't know why you're telling me about your relatives' stories about discrimination. Secondly, if you were referring to one individual then again, what does his being a laborer (if he is) have to do with anything?

The implication seems to be that if your grandchildren get college degrees and ptbw is still a laborer then your grandchildren will be superior in some way and he will have to clean up their shit. That's the impression I'm getting.

First, I didn't say there wasn't a coded language being used in the thread or what it was, I asked if you were referring to yours or his. Second, again, I said nothing about race. Third, if he was not the one to bring up the subject of laborers then what does his "coded language" have to do with anything? You said it, not him.

I understand what you claim to be referring to. The poster that I was adressing uses language that implies that the black population is the cause of most of his problems.

What I stated "implied" that like it or not, there will be people here in the not so distant future
from the very group that he despises that just may be in a far better position than he is.

I clarified that laborers "in general" were not who I was referring to.

This is a race relations forum so most comments revolve around race.

Last edited:
It is ignorant to try making blacks racists when what you see is a response to the racism of whites. No matter how much you try absolving yourselves, things are not the same for blacks and whites. Whites have a documented pattern of racist behavior. Whites don't walk around with "I am a racist" tattooed on their foreheads. Yet despite this consistent pattern of behavior, blacks as well as other people of color, are to assume and believe nobody white is racist. We are suppose to trust a race of people who have consistently exhibited untrustworthy behavior. If we base what we say on this pattern of behavior that is documented we are called racists. And whites who all know good and damn well this behavior has not ended want to cry about people not liking them because of their color. It can't be that we are tired of being pushed around by whites, it can only be we don't like whites because they are white.

Being uneducated and white AND male is a triple whammy. The left who say they represent the common man, the blue collar worker has nothing but seething contempt for the people they supposedly want to help.

Not it's not. I am not saying it's easy but if it was so hard you wouldn't believe you are superior or entitled because you are white. It is your fault you're uneducated. I'm well educated and saw jobs I was more than qualified for go to uneducated white males.

That white privilege you claim to exist is a fucking myth. I grew up in trailer parks and shitty apartments getting beat on by dumb hillbillies who couldn't hold down a job to save their goddamn lives. Nobody taught me anything about being a responsible adult. I had to figure it out all on my own and by the time I did, it was too late to even consider college. At least I own a home and take care of my family unlike my scumbag loser relatives who still live in trailers up hollers in bumfuck nowhere.

I don't claim that. Your fellow whites do. White privilege has nothing to do with wealth. And as you're a racist, you have not learned anything about responsibility.

I want to see my people do better. Is that so wrong?

Your people are doing better than everyone else.

Yes in fact you do.

Turns out I still have the photo.

View attachment 257247

There's the angry black thug on the sidewalk

You have an investment in this lie because it allows you to exaggerate black behavior negatively. The black guy in the picture is the angry thug according to you, but you're a racist and if you actually live in that neighborhood the blacks there know you are a racist so you will face the anger your racism creates .

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. Inner cities are crawling with black thugs who can't stay out of trouble. Why live in denial? How are you gonna fix a problem you claim doesn't exist? They give all of you a bad reputation so stop making excuses for them. ...and no, I don't go around yelling Seig Heil in the middle of the street so nobody here knows shit about me. I keep mostly to myself, like any reasonably intelligent person would.

No, you are a racist. And the blacks in your community know it. You don't have to go around yelling seig heil for us to know you are a racist. Whites like you don't seem to get the reality that we get schooled about white racist behaviors at a young age by those who are older. There is more crime in white communities. You are the one living in denial.

3. White people are more likely to have done illegal drugs than blacks or Latinos, but are far less likely to go to to jail for it. A 2011 study from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive found white people were more likely to use illegal and prescription opiates (heroin, oxycontin), hallucinogens, and cocaine than blacks and Hispanics by significant margins. Black people just edged out white people on marijuana and crack use (which incurred disproportionate sentences for decades). Yet, a 2009 Human Rights Watch study found that each year from 1980 to 2007, blacks were arrested on drug charges at rates 2.8 to 5.5 times higher than whites.

10 ways white people are more racist than they realize

You should know as well as anyone that if you want to find stats and articles to make a particular demographic look bad, it's easy to do. I'm not even trying to deny that white people have problems. You're damn right they do!

You don't say that when you talk about blacks. I am tired of white excuses.

I understand what you claim to be referring to. The poster that I was adressing uses language that implies that the black population is the cause of most of his problems.

What I stated "implied" that like it or not, there will be people here in the not so distant future
from the very group that he despises that just may be in a far better position than he is.

I get that. It's just that, as I said before, I've seen and heard a lot of rhetoric in the last few years about the Uneducated and that's why your remarks caught my attention.

I clarified that laborers "in general" were not who I was referring to.

I know you clarified that you were not talking about laborers in general. The question is why it was brought up in the first place.

ptbw's rhetoric is a bit over the top but I'm not getting that he's saying he's better than blacks. He can step in here and correct me if I'm wrong but the impression I get is that he is angry about what he sees as the marginalization and degrading of the white character.
I went back through the thread and skimmed over all his posts up to this point and I never saw where he said he was better; more educated; more affluent or anything denigrating about blacks. He refers to certain individuals as "black supremacists" but that's about it. Beyond that his anger is mostly directed at the "liberal cucks" who wish him to humble himself as a white person. This is why your remark caught my attention.

This is a race relations forum so most comments revolve around race.

Of course. But race had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

I hope I live to see it.

It's never too late to consider going to school. Unless you lack the will or aptitude to do so.

As far as your relatives go, is it your lack of role models that you blame your station in life on, or is it the ubiquitous ""black bogeyman" who you think got all the breaks, just for being "black" which in turn left you behind?

For some people who were around during my late teens and early adulthood, and saw some of the toothless, beer guzzling, inbreds in sheets, who were taught to believe that by default they were anointed as better than all minorities, and were supported by law in carrying out that belief, some feel that what we are witnessing now is nothing but a newly minted backlash against legal ostracizing/muzzling of those types from public view.

What it looks like from a distance to some like me who witnessed the worst of what this country had to offer, is that those are the same ones who are now developing a new, more superficially civilized version of the same creatures from past generations.

At the end of the day, what is really different about people like you, versus them, besides the Internet being your primary tool to spread your message?

I don't resent black people for affirmative action (look up my post history if you don't believe me) but considering where I came from and the life I've lived the idea that I grew up in privilege is so ridiculous it makes me want to laugh.

Like most of the so-called "alt right", I was taught to look beyond skin color and to judge based on content of character. None of us have a secret room full of KKK paraphernalia passed down by our grandpappy.

It's not superficial. We were all brought up in an age that stressed tolerance and acceptance, taught to look past skin color, gender and sexual orientation and all that jazz. We weren't raised believing we're superior or entitled. Actually we were raised to carry around a guilty conscience.. The difference between us and the Social Justice warriors is that we refuse to accept that burden, especially when some freak who made a sexual fetish out of dressing in animal costumes and sniffing butts or some bizarre kink blames the white male patriarchy for them not feeling accepted in society. Fuck those weirdos, they shouldn't ever feel accepted.

It's not about black vs white anymore. Today, sexual deviants and the mentally ill are riding the coattails of the civil rights era so they can blame someone else (white males) for all their problems. YOU should be pissed at them for stealing your thunder.

Last edited:
First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
the definition of prejudice
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR prejudice ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.
What's a black supremacist? And why is the GOP a nearly all white party?

Nazi, white nationalist running as Republicans

Neo-Nazis Look for New Home in Trump’s Republican Party

Oh, I get it.
These are Black Supremacists
New Black Panther Party
This is one of their racist statements:
“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”

I hope I live to see it.

I don't resent black people for affirmative action (look up my post history if you don't believe me) but considering where I came from and the life I've lived the idea that I grew up in privilege is so ridiculous it makes me want to laugh.

Like most of the so-called "alt right", I was taught to look beyond skin color and to judge based on content of character. None of us have a secret room full of KKK paraphernalia passed down by our grandpappy.

It's not superficial. We were all brought up in an age that stressed tolerance and acceptance, taught to look past skin color, gender and sexual orientation and all that jazz. We weren't raised believing we're superior or entitled. Actually we were raised to carry around a guilty conscience.. The difference between us and the Social Justice warriors is that we refuse to accept that burden, especially when some freak who made a sexual fetish out of dressing in animal costumes or some bizarre kink blames the white male patriarchy for them not feeling accepted in society.

It's not about black vs white anymore. Today, sexual deviants and the mentally ill are riding the coattails of the civil rights era so they can blame someone else (white males) for all their problems.

The alt right is not about looking past color. And it's still about race. You do think you are entitled. That's why you have spent the last few days singing the woe is me I'm a straight white male song. Just what the fuck rights and opportunities are whites being denied? Why in the hell are whites crying about AA when if quotas actually existed the quota for whites would be 70 percent, yet you bitches whine because ours is 13 percent? Do you think whites are entitled to all the jobs? White unemployment is 3.3 percent, 0.6 percent below the national rate. What are whites losing? The median income of whites is the highest in the country. So what better life for whites are you fighting for? The average white family has 15 times the wealth of everybody else. Where is the anti white discrimination?

Your whole attitude drips with a sense of entitlement. Stop telling us that lie about what you don't see. The alt right is a white supremacist movement. It is pure racism.

It's not superficial. We were all brought up in an age that stressed tolerance and acceptance, taught to look past skin color, gender and sexual orientation and all that jazz. We weren't raised believing we're superior or entitled. Actually we were raised to carry around a guilty conscience.. The difference between us and the Social Justice warriors is that we refuse to accept that burden, especially when some freak who made a sexual fetish out of dressing in animal costumes or some bizarre kink blames the white male patriarchy for them not feeling accepted in society.

It's not about black vs white anymore. Today, sexual deviants and the mentally ill are riding the coattails of the civil rights era so they can blame someone else (white males) for all their problems.

The alt right is not about looking past color. And it's still about race. You do think you are entitled. That's why you have spent the last few days singing the woe is me I'm a straight white male song. Just what the fuck rights and opportunities are whites being denied? Why in the hell are whites crying about AA when if quotas actually existed the quota for whites would be 70 percent, yet you bitches whine because ours is 13 percent? Do you think whites are entitled to all the jobs? White unemployment is 3.3 percent, 0.6 percent below the national rate. What are whites losing? The median income of whites is the highest in the country. So what better life for whites are you fighting for? The average white family has 15 times the wealth of everybody else. Where is the anti white discrimination?

Your whole attitude drips with a sense of entitlement. Stop telling us that lie about what you don't see. The alt right is a white supremacist movement. It is pure racism.

I never said it wasn't about race. The alt-right is a defensive posture. We've been pushed into a corner and now we're starting to fight back. The left blames white males for all the problems faced by blacks, latinos, asians, women, gays, trannies etc etc etc including the aforementioned butt sniffers. Literally everyone who's not straight, white and male. The list goes on and on. Every goddamn day it's something else.

Owning a dog is a tool of white supremacy.

Genes causing obesity are a byproduct of slavery.

Because white dudes like videogames, sexy women characters need to be stamped out and replaced with ugly transgenders.

I never said it wasn't about race. The alt-right is a defensive posture. We've been pushed into a corner and now we're starting to fight back. The left blames white males for all the problems faced by blacks, latinos, asians, women, gays, trannies etc etc etc including the aforementioned butt sniffers. Literally everyone who's not straight, white and male. The list goes on and on. Every goddamn day it's something else.

Because white dudes like videogames, sexy women characters need to be stamped out and replaced with ugly transgenders.

You haven't been pushed into anything but a psychosis riddled stupor. White males have run this country. They are the ones who made thaws, court decisions and policies that have created problems for others. White racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face and many of the policies made were done so by white men. White men have bought this upon themselves so instead of whining because white men are being held accountable for what they have done, erase the racism, sexism, etc., and sense of entitlement.

You haven't been pushed into anything but a psychosis riddled stupor. White males have run this country. They are the ones who made thaws, court decisions and policies that have created problems for others. White racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face and many of the policies made were done so by white men. White men have bought this upon themselves so instead of whining because white men are being held accountable for what they have done, erase the racism, sexism, etc., and sense of entitlement.

You are so goddamn self centered and focused on your racial resentment that you can't see anything else. Nothing is more important to you than retribution against whitey. It's that agenda that fuels the left. And if you expect me to just accept it, you got another thing coming, motherfucker.

You bristle at people asking for specifications or qualifying your remarks with "some" whites" or "not all whites" and yet you're here today telling us that white men are being held accountable for what they have done. In other words, as impuretrash says, pushing the white man as a group into a corner. A corner of guilt and contrition.

Once again you contradict yourself.

You bristle at people asking for specifications or qualifying your remarks with "some" whites" or "not all whites" and yet you're here today telling us that white men are being held accountable for what they have done. In other words, as impuretrash says, pushing the white man as a group into a corner. A corner of guilt and contrition.

Once again you contradict yourself.

His only priority is revenge against the white male and he will align himself with anyone who shares that goal including islamic terrorists and extreme sexual deviants.

You are so goddamn self centered and focused on your racial resentment that you can't see anything else. Nothing is more important to you than retribution against whitey. It's that agenda that fuels the left. And if you expect me to just accept it, you got another thing coming, motherfucker.

Your bitch ass is talking about your white self interest and you dare make that comment. It's just another example of your psychosis. I'm not the one with the racial resentment. And this is not about retribution against whitey although it's what you deserve because of what you've done. On top of that who are white men to complain about people taking retribution? Whites are the first to seek retribution even if you have to make up a reason to do so. You simply believe a bunch of untrue bullshit and you have no choice but to accept it as whites who are men/women enough to take the responsibility those like you run from are going to make you accept it.

Forum List

Back