What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

As far as your relatives go, is it your lack of role models that you blame your station in life on, or is it the ubiquitous ""black bogeyman" who you think got all the breaks, just for being "black" which in turn left you behind?

I don't resent black people for affirmative action (look up my post history if you don't believe me) but considering where I came from and the life I've lived the idea that I grew up in privilege is so ridiculous it makes me want to laugh.

For some people who were around during my late teens and early adulthood, and saw some of the toothless, beer guzzling, inbreds in sheets, who were taught to believe that by default they were anointed as better than all minorities, and were supported by law in carrying out that belief, some feel that what we are witnessing now is nothing but a newly minted backlash against legal ostracizing/muzzling of those types from public view.

Like most of the so-called "alt right", I was taught to look beyond skin color and to judge based on content of character. None of us have a secret room full of KKK paraphernalia passed down by our grandpappy.

What it looks like from a distance to some like me who witnessed the worst of what this country had to offer, is that those are the same ones who are now developing a new, more superficially civilized version of the same creatures from past generations.

It's not superficial. We were all brought up in an age that stressed tolerance and acceptance, taught to look past skin color, gender and sexual orientation and all that jazz. We weren't raised believing we're superior or entitled. Actually we were raised to carry around a guilty conscience.. The difference between us and the Social Justice warriors is that we refuse to accept that burden, especially when some freak who made a sexual fetish out of dressing in animal costumes or some bizarre kink blames the white male patriarchy for them not feeling accepted in society.

At the end of the day, what is really different about people like you, versus them, besides the Internet being your primary tool to spread your message?

It's not about black vs white anymore. Today, sexual deviants and the mentally ill are riding the coattails of the civil rights era so they can blame someone else (white males) for all their problems.

The alt right is not about looking past color. And it's still about race. You do think you are entitled. That's why you have spent the last few days singing the woe is me I'm a straight white male song. Just what the fuck rights and opportunities are whites being denied? Why in the hell are whites crying about AA when if quotas actually existed the quota for whites would be 70 percent, yet you bitches whine because ours is 13 percent? Do you think whites are entitled to all the jobs? White unemployment is 3.3 percent, 0.6 percent below the national rate. What are whites losing? The median income of whites is the highest in the country. So what better life for whites are you fighting for? The average white family has 15 times the wealth of everybody else. Where is the anti white discrimination?

Your whole attitude drips with a sense of entitlement. Stop telling us that lie about what you don't see. The alt right is a white supremacist movement. It is pure racism.

I never said it wasn't about race. The alt-right is a defensive posture. We've been pushed into a corner and now we're starting to fight back. The left blames white males for all the problems faced by blacks, latinos, asians, women, gays, trannies etc etc etc including the aforementioned butt sniffers. Literally everyone who's not straight, white and male. The list goes on and on. Every goddamn day it's something else.

Owning a dog is a tool of white supremacy.

Genes causing obesity are a byproduct of slavery.

Because white dudes like videogames, sexy women characters need to be stamped out and replaced with ugly transgenders.

You haven't been pushed into anything but a psychosis riddled stupor. White males have run this country. They are the ones who made thaws, court decisions and policies that have created problems for others. White racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face and many of the policies made were done so by white men. White men have bought this upon themselves so instead of whining because white men are being held accountable for what they have done, erase the racism, sexism, etc., and sense of entitlement.

You are so goddamn self centered and focused on your racial resentment that you can't see anything else. Nothing is more important to you than retribution against whitey. It's that agenda that fuels the left. And if you expect me to just accept it, you got another thing coming, motherfucker.

Your bitch ass is talking about your white self interest and you dare make that comment. It's just another example of your psychosis. I'm not the one with the racial resentment. And this is not about retribution against whitey although it's what you deserve because of what you've done. On top of that who are white men to complain about people taking retribution? Whites are the first to seek retribution even if you have to make up a reason to do so. You simply believe a bunch of untrue bullshit and you have no choice but to accept it as whites who are men/women enough to take the responsibility those like you run from are going to make you accept it.

Ok, Adolph.

As far as your relatives go, is it your lack of role models that you blame your station in life on, or is it the ubiquitous ""black bogeyman" who you think got all the breaks, just for being "black" which in turn left you behind?

I don't resent black people for affirmative action (look up my post history if you don't believe me) but considering where I came from and the life I've lived the idea that I grew up in privilege is so ridiculous it makes me want to laugh.

For some people who were around during my late teens and early adulthood, and saw some of the toothless, beer guzzling, inbreds in sheets, who were taught to believe that by default they were anointed as better than all minorities, and were supported by law in carrying out that belief, some feel that what we are witnessing now is nothing but a newly minted backlash against legal ostracizing/muzzling of those types from public view.

Like most of the so-called "alt right", I was taught to look beyond skin color and to judge based on content of character. None of us have a secret room full of KKK paraphernalia passed down by our grandpappy.

What it looks like from a distance to some like me who witnessed the worst of what this country had to offer, is that those are the same ones who are now developing a new, more superficially civilized version of the same creatures from past generations.

It's not superficial. We were all brought up in an age that stressed tolerance and acceptance, taught to look past skin color, gender and sexual orientation and all that jazz. We weren't raised believing we're superior or entitled. Actually we were raised to carry around a guilty conscience.. The difference between us and the Social Justice warriors is that we refuse to accept that burden, especially when some freak who made a sexual fetish out of dressing in animal costumes or some bizarre kink blames the white male patriarchy for them not feeling accepted in society.

At the end of the day, what is really different about people like you, versus them, besides the Internet being your primary tool to spread your message?

It's not about black vs white anymore. Today, sexual deviants and the mentally ill are riding the coattails of the civil rights era so they can blame someone else (white males) for all their problems.

The alt right is not about looking past color. And it's still about race. You do think you are entitled. That's why you have spent the last few days singing the woe is me I'm a straight white male song. Just what the fuck rights and opportunities are whites being denied? Why in the hell are whites crying about AA when if quotas actually existed the quota for whites would be 70 percent, yet you bitches whine because ours is 13 percent? Do you think whites are entitled to all the jobs? White unemployment is 3.3 percent, 0.6 percent below the national rate. What are whites losing? The median income of whites is the highest in the country. So what better life for whites are you fighting for? The average white family has 15 times the wealth of everybody else. Where is the anti white discrimination?

Your whole attitude drips with a sense of entitlement. Stop telling us that lie about what you don't see. The alt right is a white supremacist movement. It is pure racism.

I never said it wasn't about race. The alt-right is a defensive posture. We've been pushed into a corner and now we're starting to fight back. The left blames white males for all the problems faced by blacks, latinos, asians, women, gays, trannies etc etc etc including the aforementioned butt sniffers. Literally everyone who's not straight, white and male. The list goes on and on. Every goddamn day it's something else.

Because white dudes like videogames, sexy women characters need to be stamped out and replaced with ugly transgenders.

You haven't been pushed into anything but a psychosis riddled stupor. White males have run this country. They are the ones who made thaws, court decisions and policies that have created problems for others. White racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face and many of the policies made were done so by white men. White men have bought this upon themselves so instead of whining because white men are being held accountable for what they have done, erase the racism, sexism, etc., and sense of entitlement.

You bristle at people asking for specifications or qualifying your remarks with "some" whites" or "not all whites" and yet you're here today telling us that white men are being held accountable for what they have done. In other words, as impuretrash says, pushing the white man as a group into a corner. A corner of guilt and contrition.

Once again you contradict yourself.

His only priority is revenge against the white male and he will align himself with anyone who shares that goal including islamic terrorists and extreme sexual deviants.

The only people who have been pushed into a corner is us as people of color. White men have done and continue to do as I said. And your being obtuse about it is not going to change a damn thing.

The only priority you maggots have is the continuance of white supremacy. A gay white man is a white man. A white transgendered person is still white. They are capable of the same racism you practice. Now STFU with your whining.

You are so goddamn self centered and focused on your racial resentment that you can't see anything else. Nothing is more important to you than retribution against whitey. It's that agenda that fuels the left. And if you expect me to just accept it, you got another thing coming, motherfucker.

Your bitch ass is talking about your white self interest and you dare make that comment. It's just another example of your psychosis. I'm not the one with the racial resentment. And this is not about retribution against whitey although it's what you deserve because of what you've done. On top of that who are white men to complain about people taking retribution? Whites are the first to seek retribution even if you have to make up a reason to do so. You simply believe a bunch of untrue bullshit and you have no choice but to accept it as whites who are men/women enough to take the responsibility those like you run from are going to make you accept it.

Ok, Adolph.

That would be you.

Ok, Adolph.

That would be you.

If we consider how greatly he has sinned against the masses in the course of the centuries, how he has squeezed and sucked the blood again and again; if furthermore, we consider how the people gradually learned to hate him for this, and ended up by regarding his existence as nothing but punishment of Heaven for the other peoples, we can understand how hard this shift must be for the Jew.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Ok, Adolph.

That would be you.

If we consider how greatly he has sinned against the masses in the course of the centuries, how he has squeezed and sucked the blood again and again; if furthermore, we consider how the people gradually learned to hate him for this, and ended up by regarding his existence as nothing but punishment of Heaven for the other peoples, we can understand how hard this shift must be for the Jew.

The major fallacy in this false equivalence is the Jews were falsely accused while what whites have done is documented and recorded.

Ok, Adolph.

That would be you.

The major fallacy in this false equivalence is the Jews were falsely accused while what whites have done is documented and recorded.

The Nazis also believed themselves justified.

Ok, Adolph.

That would be you.

The only people who feel justified like the Nazis are those like you. What whites have done here and pretty much globally is far worse than Hitler. And what you fail to recognize in this lie you're trying to create is:

HITLER WAS WHITE!

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

The only people who feel justified like the Nazis are those like you. What whites have done here and pretty much globally is far worse than Hitler. And what you fail to recognize in this lie you're trying to create is:

HITLER WAS WHITE!

You just keep proving me right, Black Hitler.

Ok, Adolph.

That would be you.

Falsely accused or not, all Jews were persecuted as a race or as a group just as you are blaming an entire race for slavery, discrimination and oppression. That's the important distinction here that you are conveniently overlooking.

Hm, Well, I don't know about this whole conversation I'm trying to jump in on sorry. I have several thoughts about the Confederates fondness for the Ulster-Scots. The Irish people were taxed on their land for the Anglican Church. There was a Manor system that favored the Brits. Irish "Slavery" doesn't really explain anything broadly. Then, the Irish potato famine in 1850's started our first immigration waves and anti-immigration ideas. All this because the British Lords didn't give them other foodstuffs to eat. Then they're over here well this is Our Manor system! Downton Abbey stuff.

ptbw's rhetoric is a bit over the top but I'm not getting that he's saying he's better than blacks. He can step in here and correct me if I'm wrong but the impression I get is that he is angry about what he sees as the marginalization and degrading of the white character.
I went back through the thread and skimmed over all his posts up to this point and I never saw where he said he was better; more educated; more affluent or anything denigrating about blacks. He refers to certain individuals as "black supremacists" but that's about it. Beyond that his anger is mostly directed at the "liberal cucks" who wish him to humble himself as a white person. This is why your remark caught my attention.

You are not wrong. IM2 and KatSteve are just reactionary racist idiots who think that anyone stating anything positive about white people without stipulation means that night riders are on the way.

That would be you.

HITLER WAS WHITE!

You just keep proving me right, Black Hitler.

Lol!

And what am I supposed to be doing like Hitler?

ptbw's rhetoric is a bit over the top but I'm not getting that he's saying he's better than blacks. He can step in here and correct me if I'm wrong but the impression I get is that he is angry about what he sees as the marginalization and degrading of the white character.
I went back through the thread and skimmed over all his posts up to this point and I never saw where he said he was better; more educated; more affluent or anything denigrating about blacks. He refers to certain individuals as "black supremacists" but that's about it. Beyond that his anger is mostly directed at the "liberal cucks" who wish him to humble himself as a white person. This is why your remark caught my attention.

You are not wrong. IM2 and KatSteve are just reactionary racist idiots who think that anyone stating anything positive about white people without stipulation means that night riders are on the way.

He is wrong. He's no different from you. He's another white racist crybaby.

If I'm just another white crybaby then why won't you debate me? You'll debate and trade insults for days with people like ptbw but you refuse to talk to me. Why is that?

Look, the facts and truth is not on your side. You run to forums like this where other reality challenged whites exist to make up a racism that does not exist. You have chosen to ignore and deny a pattern of consistent behavior as reason for opposition to what you believe in order to dishonestly lie about being victimized only because of your skin color. Every motherfucking day whites say things positive about other whites. You guys are about weaponizing whiteness to force others into subjugation. That's why little piss boy here is talking about a revolution to restore whites to what he believes is their rightful place in western civilization. Ghost, cease trying to explain to us how something is not racist coming from whites. At my age I have seen almost every manner that racism from whites manifests itself.

If I'm just another white crybaby then why won't you debate me? You'll debate and trade insults for days with people like ptbw but you refuse to talk to me. Why is that?
Because he knows that I will counter any half-baked insanity he brings up and he knows that I am using him to bounce off my own beliefs and ideas.

His lunacy is basically mainstream in academia and the media so everytime I attack and defeat his theories I am doing real damage to the left wing narrative.

Last edited:
Look, the facts and truth is not on your side. You run to forums like this where other reality challenged whites exist to make up a racism that does not exist. You have chosen to ignore and deny a pattern of consistent behavior as reason for opposition to what you believe in order to dishonestly lie about being victimized only because of your skin color. Every motherfucking day whites say things positive about other whites. You guys are about weaponizing whiteness to force others into subjugation. That's why little piss boy here is talking about a revolution to restore whites to what he believes is their rightful place in western civilization. Ghost, cease trying to explain to us how something is not racist coming from whites. At my age I have seen almost every manner that racism from whites manifests itself.
There will be a revolution whether you like it or not and whether you want it or not. White people will be treated as innocent until proven guilty again and we will control the stations of power that our ancestors conjured up out of nothing to bestow upon us.

I choose to come to forums like this to talk to real people. Real people who were also forced to come here after being banned from forums that didn’t even have to do with politics. The reality challenged whites are the juvenile delinquents in academia who ban all discussion to contrary of their asinine opinions because they can’t handle real debate and they are not smart enough to understand when they have lost.

There will be a revolution whether you like it or not and whether you want it or not. White people will be treated as innocent until proven guilty again and we will control the stations of power that our ancestors conjured up out of nothing to bestow upon us.

I choose to come to forums like this to talk to real people. Real people who were also forced to come here after being banned from forums that didn’t even have to do with politics. The reality challenged whites are the juvenile delinquents in academia who ban all discussion to contrary of their asinine opinions because they can’t handle real debate and they are not smart enough to understand when they have lost.

There will be no such revolution. Nothing you say will happen. You and those like you make it bad for whites who want to live in a peaceful world. You have been bestowed nothing. And nothing is what your revolution will be. You are reality challenged junior. Because as Muddy Watters once said, "You can't lose what you never had."

Because he knows that I will counter any half-baked insanity he brings up and he knows that I am using him to bounce off my own beliefs and ideas.

His lunacy is basically mainstream in academia and the media so everytime I attack and defeat his theories I am doing real damage to the left wing narrative.

You haven't defeated anything boy.

Forum List

Back