Zone1 An Example of White Racist Government Policy that Damaged Black Communities and Affect Blacks Right Now

Try not ignoring te role of white organized crime.
Most organized crime isn’t white. About the closest you come now are the Eastern European gangs and the bikers. The importers are all Latino, the distributors and dealers are all different minorities.

Read the sig line then shut up.

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

Whites like you whine about black racism, when in fact it's not racism at all. All you do is whine.

I read it.
You're still a whiny liar.

The crack wasn't there until the government put it there. People like you whine about how you are victimized because you have to pay taxes. So shut up.
And the crack wouldn’t have been there if black people hadn’t bought it, After all, that’s the excuse you use for the slave trade. “ There wouldn’t have been slaves if white people hadn’t bought them” is your constant refrain. You always want things both ways to blame whites. Grow up.

This is not about Biden and fentantyl. Fentanyl was coming here during trump.

Get this idiot, there is no record of Biden cooperating with and group to alow fentanyl into this country.
No he just stopped border enforcement, pulled most of the border agents off patrols to process “asylum seekers” leaving the border wide open for the coyotes and drug smugglers. If that isn’t cooperation I don’t know what is. He may not have been getting paid, but he is certainly facilitating the fentanyl trade.

And the crack wouldn’t have been there if black people hadn’t bought it, After all, that’s the excuse you use for the slave trade. “ There wouldn’t have been slaves if white people hadn’t bought them” is your constant refrain. You always want things both ways to blame whites. Grow up.

He comes from a long line of idiots.

Read the sig line then shut up.

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

Whites like you whine about black racism, when in fact it's not racism at all. All you do is whine.
That's why he's a certified snowflake.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Like per capita crime statistics.
Funny how whites get to break rules in Zone 1.

Per Capita are not total numbers, therefore they are not the facts or truth. Per Capita shows that 95,000 out of 100,000 blacks are not criminals and 98,000 out of 100,000 whites are not criminals. Therefore the white racist claim of a high black crime rate is inaccurate.

You don't use per capita with anything else. When it comes to police shootings, you and those like yu whine about how more whites are shot. What about per capita then? Because blacks are shot at three times the rate of our population and whites less than their numbers in the population. So you see, per capita is just a racist dodge.

Last edited:

Per Capita are not total numbers, therefore they are not the facts or truth. Per Capita shows that 95,000 out of 100,000 blacks are not criminals and 98,000 out of 100,000 whites are not criminals. Therefore the white racist claim of a high black crime rate is inaccurate.

You don't use per capita with anything else. When it comes to police shootings, you and those like yu whine about how more whites are shot. What about per capita then? Because blacks are shot at three times the rate of our population and whites less than their numbers in the population. So you see, per capita is just a racist dodge.

Per Capita are not total numbers

Exactly.

And total numbers are not Per Capita.

Per Capita shows that 95,000 out of 100,000 blacks are not criminals and 98,000 out of 100,000 whites are not criminals.
Does it show that? Where?

Therefore the white racist claim of a high black crime rate is inaccurate.

According to you, blacks are 2.5 times as likely to be criminals than whites.
Are you a white racist?

You don't use per capita with anything else.

You're lying again.

When it comes to police shootings, you and those like yu whine about how more whites are shot. What about per capita then?

Post the data and I'll be happy to use per capita.

I don't think you would like to experence what I would give you. There is no corruption in this adminstration. Thats been shown to be a lie and what this administration is doing according to your biased right wing opinion is irrevelant to this topic.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ill start with one of many- ukraine- money laundering/ child trafficking/ bio labs you fucking leftist idiot. are you seriously this fucking stupid!

you do realize you just posted that out of 100,000 of each demographic 5000 blacks are criminals compared to 2000 whites .. thats 2 and a half times the crime rate !

you do realize you just posted that out of 100,000 of each demographic 5000 blacks are criminals compared to 2000 whites .. thats 2 and a half times the crime rate !
What I produced was the fact that crime is low across the lines of race. Whites were arrested 2.5 times more than blacks and had double the criminal offenders. Per capita is a bs argument used to excuse white crime by racists.

What I produced was the fact that crime is low across the lines of race. Whites were arrested 2.5 times more than blacks and had double the criminal offenders. Per capita is a bs argument used to excuse white crime by racists.

What I produced was the fact that crime is low across the lines of race.

Lower for whites than for blacks.

Per capita is a bs argument used to excuse white crime by racists.

White crime is rampant. Terrible. Awful!
Bad, bad, bad white crime.

Black crime is worse.

Forum List

Back