What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015
First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
the definition of prejudice
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR prejudice ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.

When people like IM2 say some blacks are not racist but rather, they are prejudiced because of the history of white racism, I have to point out to them that racism is just a form of prejudice; prejudging a person based on their race. Ergo, if you prejudge a white person because of white racism then you are prejudging him/her based on their race. In other words, racism.

Prejudice comes in many forms such as racism; sexism; ageism, etc. So, while not all prejudice is racism, all racism is prejudice.

First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.
What's a black supremacist? And why is the GOP a nearly all white party?

Nazi, white nationalist running as Republicans

Neo-Nazis Look for New Home in Trump’s Republican Party

Oh, I get it.

• Banned
When people like IM2 say some blacks are not racist but rather, they are prejudiced because of the history of white racism, I have to point out to them that racism is just a form of prejudice; prejudging a person based on their race. Ergo, if you prejudge a white person because of white racism then you are prejudging him/her based on their race. In other words, racism.

Prejudice comes in many forms such as racism; sexism; ageism, etc. So, while not all prejudice is racism, all racism is prejudice.
Racism means both thoughts and actions while prejudice is just limited to thoughts. They are not interchangeable even a little bit.

IM2 would literally say that if the black guy who threw that little white boy down 3 stories declared that he hated white people beforehand he would be just “prejudiced”.

• Banned
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

Oh, I get it.
How many states do you think Democrats would lose without the anti-white racist vote?

40? 49? 50?

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

Oh, I get it.

Hello, deanrd. Your PRO BLACK inspired willful ignorance is SAD.

You know full well our Nation's large PRO BLACK community is infected with HATE, and does NOT denounce 'people and community' violence occurring in far too many American neighborhoods.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination,Dr. Thomas Sowell.jpg Patricia Dickson_Candace Owens__01.png Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg

END HATE TUPAC SHAKUR.jpg

Peace.

Racism means both thoughts and actions while prejudice is just limited to thoughts. They are not interchangeable even a little bit.

If racism and prejudice both involve thought then they are in fact interchangeable to a certain extent. Thus it furthers my point that racism is just a form of prejudice. Besides, racism doesn't require action and can be solely thought just like prejudice. For example, the idea that blacks are predisposed towards crime or poverty or some such with no attendant action is still racism.
What you're suggesting is that if one had these kinds of thoughts, the thoughts would be racist and he would be racist for thinking them but none of it would be racism.

Also, Webster's defines Racism in part as "racial prejudice".

It also defines Sexism as "Prejudice or discrimination based on sex".

It defines Ageism as "Prejudice or discrimination against a particular age group".

So as I said before, racism is just a form of prejudice.

IM2 would literally say that if the black guy who threw that little white boy down 3 stories declared that he hated white people beforehand he would be just “prejudiced”.

Exactly. I know just how he thinks and I've gone over the subject of prejudice vis-a-vis racism before with him too. He has this ridiculous notion that blacks can't be racist because they don't have the power or authority to discriminate or oppress as whites did.

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

It's easy
"would you rather be born black or white?"
Deafening silence?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

Speaking for myself, I never noticed the Republican party is almost all white because race is not an issue for me. But apparently it is for you.

As a non-racist Republican, what would you have me do about this other than to say I don't agree with them?

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

It's easy
Deafening silence?

For me, I would rather just be born a non-racist human being. Which fortunately I was.

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

What's a black supremacist?

Oh, I get it.
And why is the GOP a nearly all white party?
Blacks are 13% of the population. Do you think the Democrats have too many whites or are they the minority of the party? You need to think before you post.

If racism and prejudice both involve thought then they are in fact interchangeable to a certain extent. Thus it furthers my point that racism is just a form of prejudice. Besides, racism doesn't require action and can be solely thought just like prejudice. For example, the idea that blacks are predisposed towards crime or poverty or some such with no attendant action is still racism.
What you're suggesting is that if one had these kinds of thoughts, the thoughts would be racist and he would be racist for thinking them but none of it would be racism.

It defines Ageism as "Prejudice or discrimination against a particular age group".

Exactly. I know just how he thinks and I've gone over the subject of prejudice vis-a-vis racism before with him too. He has this ridiculous notion that blacks can't be racist because they don't have the power or authority to discriminate or oppress as whites did.
Racism is a form of prejudice, but it goes beyond that because prejudice only exists in thought.

When Dylann Roof shot up the black church in Charleston his crime was described as an ACT of RACISM, not racial prejudice.

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

It's easy
Deafening silence?
I would rather be who I am.

Racism is a form of prejudice, but it goes beyond that because prejudice only exists in thought.

Racism doesn't go "beyond" prejudice, it IS prejudice. Or rather, as I said, one form of it. If you are racist then you attribute certain traits or characteristics as being unique to that race. This means you prejudge that race based on their skin color.

Like I said before, not all prejudice is racism but all racism is prejudice.

When Dylann Roof shot up the black church in Charleston his crime was described as an ACT of RACISM, not racial prejudice.

I can see that but the point is, if a black person prejudges a white person based on his/her race then that black person is racist.

Racism doesn't go "beyond" prejudice, it IS prejudice. Or rather, as I said, one form of it. If you are racist then you attribute certain traits or characteristics as being unique to that race. This means you prejudge that race based on their skin color.

I can see that but the point is, if a black person prejudges a white person based on his/her race then that black person is racist.
"Racism" is not a word anymore. It is a club to shut people up.

Considering the asinine reasons people are called racist these days, it might be more accurate to say that the word has lost all meaning.

Considering the asinine reasons people are called racist these days, it might be more accurate to say that the word has lost all meaning.

If you're white and don't constantly apologize for it you're racist.

If you're white and don't constantly apologize for it you're racist.

Yup, that's one of them.

It's easy "would you rather be born black or white?"
Deafening silence?

It depends on whose going to raise me?

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.png

I'm going to select white because chances are very good that Becky will report abusive parenting.

Seems white kids are PRIVILEGED in that their communities are not populated by vast numbers of emotionally troubled citizens embracing a 'Dont Judge Me and I Wont Judge You' policy...or a NO SNITCH rule that many white or American women of Euro descent will not abide by when it comes to protecting children and reporting child abuse.

AMERICAN SNITCH.jpg

Peace.

Last edited:
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

Oh, I get it.
a black supremacist is a jackass

Forum List

Back