What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by ptbw forever, Apr 19, 2019.

1. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,173
    First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
    the definition of prejudice
    prejudice
    [prej-uh-dis]
    |||
    SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR prejudice ON THESAURUS.COM
    noun
    an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. Ghost of a Rider

Ghost of a Rider Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +867
    When people like IM2 say some blacks are not racist but rather, they are prejudiced because of the history of white racism, I have to point out to them that racism is just a form of prejudice; prejudging a person based on their race. Ergo, if you prejudge a white person because of white racism then you are prejudging him/her based on their race. In other words, racism.

Prejudice comes in many forms such as racism; sexism; ageism, etc. So, while not all prejudice is racism, all racism is prejudice.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. deanrd

deanrd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,996
    What's a black supremacist? And why is the GOP a nearly all white party?

Nazi, white nationalist running as Republicans

Neo-Nazis Look for New Home in Trump’s Republican Party

Oh, I get it.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,173
    Racism means both thoughts and actions while prejudice is just limited to thoughts. They are not interchangeable even a little bit.

IM2 would literally say that if the black guy who threw that little white boy down 3 stories declared that he hated white people beforehand he would be just “prejudiced”.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,173
    How many states do you think Democrats would lose without the anti-white racist vote?

40? 49? 50?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    Hello, deanrd. Your PRO BLACK inspired willful ignorance is SAD.

You know full well our Nation's large PRO BLACK community is infected with HATE, and does NOT denounce 'people and community' violence occurring in far too many American neighborhoods.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination,Dr. Thomas Sowell.jpg Patricia Dickson_Candace Owens__01.png Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg

END HATE TUPAC SHAKUR.jpg

Peace.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ghost of a Rider

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +867
    If racism and prejudice both involve thought then they are in fact interchangeable to a certain extent. Thus it furthers my point that racism is just a form of prejudice. Besides, racism doesn't require action and can be solely thought just like prejudice. For example, the idea that blacks are predisposed towards crime or poverty or some such with no attendant action is still racism.
    What you're suggesting is that if one had these kinds of thoughts, the thoughts would be racist and he would be racist for thinking them but none of it would be racism.

Also, Webster's defines Racism in part as "racial prejudice".

It also defines Sexism as "Prejudice or discrimination based on sex".

It defines Ageism as "Prejudice or discrimination against a particular age group".

So as I said before, racism is just a form of prejudice.

Exactly. I know just how he thinks and I've gone over the subject of prejudice vis-a-vis racism before with him too. He has this ridiculous notion that blacks can't be racist because they don't have the power or authority to discriminate or oppress as whites did.

8. ph3iron

ph3iron VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,387
    It's easy
    "would you rather be born black or white?"
    Deafening silence?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ghost of a Rider

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +867
    Speaking for myself, I never noticed the Republican party is almost all white because race is not an issue for me. But apparently it is for you.

As a non-racist Republican, what would you have me do about this other than to say I don't agree with them?

10. Ghost of a Rider

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +867
    For me, I would rather just be born a non-racist human being. Which fortunately I was.

• Agree Agree x 1