Tennessee @ Jacksonville
Arizona @ Seattle
New York Giants @ Detroit
Oakland @ San Diego
Pittsburgh @ Green Bay
New England @ Baltimore
Atlanta @ San Francisco

Year 147-75-1

the ones that we know are in the bag for sure you cant bet all your money in your bank on that will win is
carolina
Baltimore
Sam Fran
Denver
my hawks
and my chargers.
here is why.

The saints? they get scared having to play on the road.,only an idiot would take them to win that game.:lol: just like only an idiot would have taken the pathers to beat them in new orleans

Baltimore? up in Baltimore? your kidding me.The cheatriots without Gnonkowski will be lucky if they keep the game close.The Ravens dont care WHERE they play them at.

San Fran? against the falcons who are flying on one wing? get serious.:lol:

Denver? Houston winning this game? now thats funny.:lol:

My chargers? nobody could possibly be stupid enough to pick them to lose to the oakland faders,one of the biggest jokes in the NFL.:lol:

My seahawks? forget it,this team just needs this game and they get homefiled advantage.

The cards are going to get scared just like kapernick and the niners do everytime they visit that place.:lol:

those are your only SURE bets so thats all i am picking.

Calling others an idiot, especially before the games are played, makes for the possibility of eating crow.

thats WHY i only listed some as sure bets. Like the dallas game, its my hunch the cowgirls will win but with mr choke tony romo, i cant say thats a given. as an example.:lol:

and its not exactly going out on a limb saying the ones i said were sure bets are going to win.:D

the ones that we know are in the bag for sure you cant bet all your money in your bank on that will win is
carolina
Baltimore
Sam Fran
Denver
my hawks
and my chargers.
here is why.

The saints? they get scared having to play on the road.,only an idiot would take them to win that game.:lol: just like only an idiot would have taken the pathers to beat them in new orleans

Baltimore? up in Baltimore? your kidding me.The cheatriots without Gnonkowski will be lucky if they keep the game close.The Ravens dont care WHERE they play them at.

My chargers? nobody could possibly be stupid enough to pick them to lose to the oakland faders,one of the biggest jokes in the NFL.:lol:

My seahawks? forget it,this team just needs this game and they get homefiled advantage.

The cards are going to get scared just like kapernick and the niners do everytime they visit that place.:lol:

Calling others an idiot, especially before the games are played, makes for the possibility of eating crow.

thats WHY i only listed some as sure bets. Like the dallas game, its my hunch the cowgirls will win but with mr choke tony romo, i cant say thats a given. as an example.:lol:

and its not exactly going out on a limb saying the ones i said were sure bets are going to win.:D

The Saints-Panthers and Patriots-Ravens games are a far cry from Denver-Houston. Both of the former are quite possibly going to be very close games by teams with plenty to play for. I wouldn't be surprised by any combination of win-loss-tie in those games, they look to be very close.

Miami @ Buffalo MIAMI

New Orleans @ Carolina CAROLINA

Dallas @ Washington DALLAS

Tampa Bay @ St Louis ST LOUIS

Chicago @ Philadelphia PHILADELPHIA

Cleveland @ New York Jets NEW YORK JETS

Indianapolis @ Kansas City KANSAS CITY

Minnesota @ Cincinnati CINCINNATI

Denver @ Houston. DENVER

Tennessee @ Jacksonville JACKSONVILLE

Arizona @ Seattle SEATTLE

New York Giants @ Detroit DETROIT

Oakland @ San Diego. SAN DIEGO

Pittsburgh @ Green Bay PITTSBURGH

New England @ Baltimore. NEW ENGLAND

Atlanta @ San Francisco SAN FRANCISCO

Other than taking Green Bay over Pitt, I agree with this.

Miami @ Buffalo MIAMI

New Orleans @ Carolina CAROLINA

Dallas @ Washington DALLAS

Tampa Bay @ St Louis ST LOUIS

Chicago @ Philadelphia PHILADELPHIA

Cleveland @ New York Jets NEW YORK JETS

Indianapolis @ Kansas City KANSAS CITY

Minnesota @ Cincinnati CINCINNATI

Denver @ Houston. DENVER

Tennessee @ Jacksonville JACKSONVILLE

Arizona @ Seattle SEATTLE

New York Giants @ Detroit DETROIT

Oakland @ San Diego. SAN DIEGO

Pittsburgh @ Green Bay PITTSBURGH

New England @ Baltimore. NEW ENGLAND

Atlanta @ San Francisco SAN FRANCISCO

Other than taking Green Bay over Pitt, I agree with this.

No Aaron, and Pittsburgh is playing well, I struggled with this pick.

carolina
Baltimore
Sam Fran
Denver
my hawks
and my chargers.
here is why.

Carolina over N.O. is not even close to a sure bet. Vegas will be glad to take your money. N.O. beat Carolina 31-13 two weeks ago. Carolina's running back is out for Sunday.

Last edited:
Week 16

Miami @ Buffalo
New Orleans @ Carolina
Dallas @ Washington
Tampa Bay @ St Louis
Chicago @ Philadelphia
Cleveland @ New York Jets
Indianapolis @ Kansas City
Minnesota @ Cincinnati
Denver @ Houston
Tennessee @ Jacksonville
Arizona @ Seattle
New York Giants @ Detroit
Oakland @ San Diego
Pittsburgh @ Green Bay
New England @ Baltimore
Atlanta @ San Francisco

Year 147-75-1

carolina
Baltimore
Sam Fran
Denver
my hawks
and my chargers.
here is why.

It looks like 9/11 is going to need a fork soon!

Arizona is up 6-3 and in the red zone in the second half. Seattle certainly can still win this, but the game is much closer than indicated.

New England is up 20-0. I guess the Pats weren't able to keep the game close....because they are blowing the Ravens out. :lol:

911 showed his great football knowledge. Now, he is eating crow. Have a great dinner 911.

What game is going to be on Sunday night?
Philly@Dallas?
Balt.@Cinnci?
Rams@Seattle?
G.B.@Chico?
9ers@Cards?

Carolina over N.O. is not even close to a sure bet. Vegas will be glad to take your money. N.O. beat Carolina 31-13 two weeks ago. Carolina's running back is out for Sunday.

Good thing you only make 'mind-bets'. Take the little lady out for dinner with the money you save.

N E fans are fuckin crybabies. THAT play had no chance. Brady horribly underthrew the ball and the intended reciever blew his comeback route. The defender didn't "push" the receiver "out of the endzone" like all the Pat's fans are bellyaching about. They were both running next to each other as the ball was thrown as if the receiver was supposed to stop and "button hook" back to it.

It is clear that Brady is clearly not the QB he used to be. NOW he acts like all that greatness from his past performances should buy him influence in this season's games. Sorry Tommy boy. It doesn't work like that. Go home and polish your old trophies sonny boy. You are past your prime and you are embarrassing yourself.

Always love going back and digging up posts like this one! Yeah, that Brady guy is all done all right! Don't look now Huggy but he's taking a Patriot's offense that lost it's top 5 receivers from last year to the second best record in the AFC. That's not embarrassing yourself...that's making gold out of base metal. Tom Brady has arguably had his best year THIS year because what he's had to work with has been so limited.[/I]

N E fans are fuckin crybabies. THAT play had no chance. Brady horribly underthrew the ball and the intended reciever blew his comeback route. The defender didn't "push" the receiver "out of the endzone" like all the Pat's fans are bellyaching about. They were both running next to each other as the ball was thrown as if the receiver was supposed to stop and "button hook" back to it.

It is clear that Brady is clearly not the QB he used to be. NOW he acts like all that greatness from his past performances should buy him influence in this season's games. Sorry Tommy boy. It doesn't work like that. Go home and polish your old trophies sonny boy. You are past your prime and you are embarrassing yourself.

Always love going back and digging up posts like this one! Yeah, that Brady guy is all done all right! Don't look now Huggy but he's taking a Patriot's offense that lost it's top 5 receivers from last year to the second best record in the AFC. That's not embarrassing yourself...that's making gold out of base metal. Tom Brady has arguably had his best year THIS year because what he's had to work with has been so limited.[/I]

Not a Pats fan at all but the Pats were 5-1 the first six games without Gronkowski they went 4-2 and are now 2-1 without Gronkowski.

This maybe Brady's best year as a QB and Belichick's best coaching job.

Until they get knocked out of the playoffs, they are always a threat to win it all.

And Huggy is a Seahawk fan, he knows nothing about football.

Didn't the Seahawks lose the the Cardinals? LOL

Wilson is a game manager, teams with game managers rarely win the Superbowl. No way no how the Seahawks win anything. I don't think they will even make the superbowl.

Didn't the Seahawks lose the the Cardinals? LOL

Wilson is a game manager, teams with game managers rarely win the Superbowl. No way no how the Seahawks win anything. I don't think they will even make the superbowl.

Teams with excellent defense tend to have game manager type quarterbacks. Cam Newton also comes to mind, as he has become that type of quarterback.

Philly@Dallas?
Balt.@Cinnci?
Rams@Seattle?
G.B.@Chico?
9ers@Cards?
Well we can probably scratch Philly@Dallas, Romo is out for the rest of the year. G.B.@Chico will be the funnest if there's a snow storm. Could be a storm in Cinnci too.

Good thing you only make 'mind-bets'. Take the little lady out for dinner with the money you save.
Good thing you don't have the cajones to make picks. That way you can pretend you know something about football.

Philly@Dallas?
Balt.@Cinnci?
Rams@Seattle?
G.B.@Chico?
9ers@Cards?
Well we can probably scratch Philly@Dallas, Romo is out for the rest of the year. G.B.@Chico will be the funnest if there's a snow storm. Could be a storm in Cinnci too.

How late are they willing to change the schedule? They had already flexed the Philly/Dallas game to Sunday night, I wonder if they'll change it now?

Good thing you don't have the cajones to make picks. That way you can pretend you know something about football.

I bet picks.
I don't 'make' them. Anybody can just make them.......but you already know dat.

Forum List

Back