Seahawks vs Vikings

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Ponder is injured with a sore shoulder.

Adrian Peterson is a question mark to me.. Which Adrian will show up in Seattle on Sunday ?

If Seattle gets off to a fast start it won't matter what Peterson does because whoever the Vikings QB is he will have to try to throw against the Seattle DBs and avoid the Defensive line preasure.

It does not look good for Minnisota but ya never know..."Any given Sunday" ...they say...

If Seattle plays like they did in Atlanta they will win. We simply just have better talent all across the board than the Vikings.

If the Vikings do not get to Wilson and Russell gets time to find our recievers our QB will surgically cut the Viking Defense to pieces.

You might want to keep small children and ladies with faint hearts from watching this game.

Adrian Peterson is a question mark to me.. Which Adrian will show up in Seattle on Sunday ?

If Seattle gets off to a fast start it won't matter what Peterson does because whoever the Vikings QB is he will have to try to throw against the Seattle DBs and avoid the Defensive line preasure.

It does not look good for Minnisota but ya never know..."Any given Sunday" ...they say...

If Seattle plays like they did in Atlanta they will win. We simply just have better talent all across the board than the Vikings.

If the Vikings do not get to Wilson and Russell gets time to find our recievers our QB will surgically cut the Viking Defense to pieces.

You might want to keep small children and ladies with faint hearts from watching this game.
Adrian Peterson is gonna run booty-scoot on the Seahags.

Adrian Peterson is gonna run booty-scoot on the Seahags.

Maybe.

As a compassionate Seahawk fan I have a hard time hating the Vikings. In fact I do not hate the Vikings. I especially don't like the idea of beating up on a Vikings team with an injured QB.

BUT HUGGY !!! ??? Doncha wanna be 10-1 ??? Ya sure. I do in fact want a 10-1 but I hope Peterson runs hard and Lynch runs hard and there is an interesting competition in the running game.

Ponder is not Wilson. Minnisota doesn't have our DBs. I just hope the game is relatively injury free.

Maybe.

As a compassionate Seahawk fan I have a hard time hating the Vikings. In fact I do not hate the Vikings. I especially don't like the idea of beating up on a Vikings team with an injured QB.

BUT HUGGY !!! ??? Doncha wanna be 10-1 ??? Ya sure. I do in fact want a 10-1 but I hope Peterson runs hard and Lynch runs hard and there is an interesting competition in the running game.

Ponder is not Wilson. Minnisota doesn't have our DBs. I just hope the game is relatively injury free.
Did you say something? I couldn't hear you, because this is...

Bronco's vs Chiefs week!

Maybe.

Bronco's vs Chiefs week!

Now we're talkin... :clap:

The Cheaps have a moral delema on thier hands. ... and this is what I mean.. I'll get to it.. wait for it...

How can they, in good conscience, play against Peyton Manning the week after HIS BIG INJURY ????????

Didn't somebody smack precious Peyton in his "below the knees" area and to make things worse there was no penalty ????

AND what about that huge red thing on that billboard sized forehead ... ????

That red thing is creepy looking.

The Denver/KC game will be a total disappointment to a lot of fans.
Denver will win this game with their superior offense against a team that hasn't faced a good offensive team all season. The only thing that will make it close is Denver's non-existence defense.

Denver will win this game with their superior offense against a team that hasn't faced a good offensive team all season. The only thing that will make it close is Denver's non-existence defense.
The next 4 games will show what Denver is made of.

KC has had plenty of opportunities to play teams with crappy defenses. To beat the Broncos you have to be able to fluster Manning PLUS the ability to light it up on offense. I would LOVE to see Manning crying...again... The puss bag was even crying in the pre-season game in Seattle.. Sea 40 ...Den 10.

If KC can hold the Broncos to 21 pts ...they have a chance.. but I doubt they can do THAT.

Maybe.

Bronco's vs Chiefs week!

Of the 19 odd games played by these two 17 have been against teams with a % of .500 or less. Broncos only loss was against the 6-3 Colts.

We REALLY don't know how good these two teams are or what thier weaknesses are as no team has been good enough but the colts to exploit them.

Normally, I'd come into a thread like this, and get all in your face with false bravado or something, and predict that the Vikings will win by 30.

But I'm not even going to pretend.

It's going to be a blow out.

will peterson show up? Nope,they have said he is out for the rest of the season.Lets see the vikes dont have a quarterback and like the falcons,will have a non existant running game this sunday as well,I see our Hawks leaving some vikings seriously wounded bleeding badly with a sinking shit this sunday Hug.:D

we did some fried cooking with some falcons last week,now we get to sink some wounded vikings sinking out in the middle of the ocean in a sunken ship helpless to survive this sunday.:D

Last edited:
Normally, I'd come into a thread like this, and get all in your face with false bravado or something, and predict that the Vikings will win by 30.

no quarterback and like the falcons,a non existant running game? I would say thats a pretty safe bet.:D

no quarterback and like the falcons,a non existant running game? I would say thats a pretty safe bet.:D

The "over" is 46 pts. I see that translating to much more than the projected 13 1/2 Seattle gives up.

My guess is Seattle 42.. Vikes 6 It's a close call but I would take the over...and give the points. I would bet the farm on the points.

The "over" is 46 pts. I see that translating to much more than the projected 13 1/2 Seattle gives up.

My guess is Seattle 42.. Vikes 6 It's a close call but I would take the over...and give the points. I would bet the farm on the points.

If Seattle gets off to a fast start like they did in Atlanta the score could get out of hand fast but if they revert back to the TB and Rams game no way will the Hawks score that many points. Seattle seems to play down to their opponents level and not up to their potential each week.

If Seattle gets off to a fast start like they did in Atlanta the score could get out of hand fast but if they revert back to the TB and Rams game no way will the Hawks score that many points. Seattle seems to play down to their opponents level and not up to their potential each week.

Seattle is ALL about the competition... I won't go over the O-Line problems that allowed Wilson to get smacked around. THAT'S all behind the team now. With Harvin suited up the Seattle receivers will want to do thier best with the targets they get so expect some SPECTACULAR performances from Kearse, Tate and Baldwin. They don't want to stand around in Percy Harvins shadow. Look for Wilson to get lots of time and our play makers to light it up. The D will home in on Peterson and hold him to around 50 yards.. Conversely Lynch won't want to be showed up by Harvin either and I can see Marshawn easily busting a buck and a quarter.

Only a fool would bet against the Seahawks this Sunday.

Forum List

Back