Philadelphia
Detroit
Atlanta
Kansas City
New Orleans
Seattle
Giants
New England

49 views and no predictions. What bold sports fans on this forum!

For week eleven....
Indianapolis
Jets
Chicago
Cincinnati
Houston
Arizona
San Diego
Philadelphia
Detroit
Atlanta
Kansas City
New Orleans
Seattle
Giants
New England

OK... this is the time of the season I have enough 411 to give you HUGGY'S LOCKS !!!

Back to front NE will lose in Carolina

Giants lose at home

Seattle won't even break a sweat.. 42-6

NO at home.. low scoring.. 17-12 ..Brees won't have nearly as much fun as he did in Dallas.

KC loses in Denver... KC hasn't scored more than 24 Broncos no less than 28..

I'm going with the Bucs over Atlanta in TB ...low scoring Falcons suck against a strong D

That's all for now...

Week eleven

Colts @ Titans
Jets@ Bills
Ravens @ Bears
Browns @ Bengals
Lions @ Steelers
Raiders @ Texans
Cardinals @ Jaguars
Redskins @ Eagles
Falcons @ Bucs
Chargers @ Dolphins
Packers @ Giants
Vikings @ Seahawks
49ers @ Saints
Chiefs @ Broncos
Patriots @ Panthers

Week eleven

Colts @ Titans
Jets@ Bills
Ravens @ Bears
Browns @ Bengals
Lions @ Steelers
Raiders @ Texans
Cardinals @ Jaguars
Redskins @ Eagles
Falcons @ Bucs
Chargers @ Dolphins
Packers @ Giants
Vikings @ Seahawks
49ers @ Saints
Chiefs @ Broncos
Patriots @ Panthers

Great picks !!! You should make a ton of money if you are a betting man.

The only one I don't like is the Patriots over the Panthers. Brady doesn't handle a real strong defense these days like he did in the past. Carolina is on a roll and all stoked up after smacking around the 9ers. Newton is starting to play like an NFL QB again. No way the Patriots go into the Panthers stadium and dictate the outcome.

The only one I don't like is the Patriots over the Panthers. Brady doesn't handle a real strong defense these days like he did in the past. Carolina is on a roll and all stoked up after smacking around the 9ers. Newton is starting to play like an NFL QB again. No way the Patriots go into the Panthers stadium and dictate the outcome.

Although the Pats in my opinion are on a slow decline they still manage to be 7-2 and in control of the AFC East. I will also take Brady over Newton any day.

Week twelve....
Baltimore
Cleveland
Detroit
Green Bay
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Carolina (but I hope Miami wins)
Chicago
Indianapolis
Oakland
Giants
New England (if the refs don't throw the game again)
San Francisco

Bring back the replacement refs

Week twelve....
Baltimore
Cleveland
Detroit
Green Bay
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Chicago
Indianapolis
Oakland
Giants
San Francisco

I don't think Green Bay fans would agree... Those babies are STILL crying about last years game in Seattle.. :lol:

Week twelve....
Baltimore
Cleveland
Detroit
Green Bay
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Chicago
Indianapolis
Oakland
Giants
San Francisco

^^^ Spot On!! Watching great defensive plays wiped out by the Zebra's is disgusting.

Last edited:
N E fans are fuckin crybabies. THAT play had no chance. Brady horribly underthrew the ball and the intended reciever blew his comeback route. The defender didn't "push" the receiver "out of the endzone" like all the Pat's fans are bellyaching about. They were both running next to each other as the ball was thrown as if the receiver was supposed to stop and "button hook" back to it.

It is clear that Brady is clearly not the QB he used to be. NOW he acts like all that greatness from his past performances should buy him influence in this season's games. Sorry Tommy boy. It doesn't work like that. Go home and polish your old trophies sonny boy. You are past your prime and you are embarrassing yourself.

In each contest, I picked the Zebras. Isn't it they who make the call(s) which decide too many games?

Kinda like democracy...Voters don't matter, it's the vote counters that matter....or the Supreme Court. Refs shouldn't wear stripes, they should wear robes.

No way the Patriots go into the Panthers stadium and dictate the outcome.
You were right, the refs did the dictating.

Last edited:
N E fans are fuckin crybabies. THAT play had no chance. Brady horribly underthrew the ball and the intended reciever blew his comeback route. The defender didn't "push" the receiver "out of the endzone" like all the Pat's fans are bellyaching about. They were both running next to each other as the ball was thrown as if the receiver was supposed to stop and "button hook" back to it.

It is clear that Brady is clearly not the QB he used to be. NOW he acts like all that greatness from his past performances should buy him influence in this season's games. Sorry Tommy boy. It doesn't work like that. Go home and polish your old trophies sonny boy. You are past your prime and you are embarrassing yourself.

It may or may not been pass interference but it was holding for sure.

Last edited:
I don't think the refs would throw a play for money but being human maybe they enjoy sticking it to certain players and possibly coaches.

I see some players and coaches yapping all game long at the refs. I occasionally see refs approaching some players and coaches and initiating a conversation.. or a casual football butt slap indicating some comraderie.

I believe that a call that could be "interpreted" could be influenced by the attitude of the ref towards the players or coaches involved.

Week eleven

Colts @ Titans
Jets@ Bills
Ravens @ Bears
Browns @ Bengals
Lions @ Steelers
Raiders @ Texans
Cardinals @ Jaguars
Redskins @ Eagles
Falcons @ Bucs
Chargers @ Dolphins
Packers @ Giants
Vikings @ Seahawks
49ers @ Saints
Chiefs @ Broncos
Patriots @ Panthers

I'm not one to rub it in ... :lol: I was just certain that the Pats would take a big crap in Carolina. The "controversial" play at the end just makes it sweeter. Now the guys that call me for picks think I'm a genius! :lol:

I'm not one to rub it in ... :lol: I was just certain that the Pats would take a big crap in Carolina. The "controversial" play at the end just makes it sweeter. Now the guys that call me for picks think I'm a genius! :lol:

One play doesn't make a football game, the Pats had plenty of chances to win that game in the other 60 or so plays.

One play doesn't make a football game, the Pats had plenty of chances to win that game in the other 60 or so plays.

Exactly. All the pundits said the Seahawks were a crappy team cuz they barely beat the Panthers in Carolina in week one. They were and are a whole lot better team than they are given credit for.

The Panthers are a very very good team this year - their defense is killer, and Cam ain't so bad.

I thought the Pats would win last Monday, but this is the second late-game call that made them lose two out of three of their losses this year. They have got to stop getting into this situation.

The next Patriot game at home ought to be a good one, against Denver, another great team.

Exactly. All the pundits said the Seahawks were a crappy team cuz they barely beat the Panthers in Carolina in week one. They were and are a whole lot better team than they are given credit for.

I have not once heard the Seahawks called a crappy team by a single pundit. Not at any time during the year.

In fact, they have been considered a top-5 team by almost everyone since the beginning of the season from what I can recall.

Forum List

Back