what are your picks for the nfl games?

Looks like the Seahawks aren't that great after all. If they can't compete with the niners, how will they compete with the big boys in the AFC like the Broncos or Patriots?

Seattle isn't even a lock to win the NFC Championship at this point.

Now I am just praying that the 9ers make it back to Seattle in the playoffs. Some serious painfull payback is in order.

I don't put much in prayer but just in case I am visualizing Semi's crossing the centerline and smashing into the vehicles of the officials that sold out in yesterday's game. Bad weather...a lot of drunks on the road...one can only hope.

The refs didn't open that hole in the line to allow Gore to run 51 yards...SF offensive line did.

Last edited:
Now I am just praying that the 9ers make it back to Seattle in the playoffs. Some serious painfull payback is in order.

I don't put much in prayer but just in case I am visualizing Semi's crossing the centerline and smashing into the vehicles of the officials that sold out in yesterday's game. Bad weather...a lot of drunks on the road...one can only hope.

The refs didn't open that hole in the line to allow Gore to run 51 yards...SF offensive line did.

It was a great run. The SF OC lied though when in his press conference he said they had been practicing that play and "just sprang it on Seattle". Bullshit...that play was just SF's vanilla running play they had run several time in the game. Seattle just missed on three occasions to tackle on that run that would have kept it under ten yards. Tip of the hat to great blocking and Gores tired old legs..:lol: The old sow had to run out of bounds without even being hit...sad... :lol:

Ew, are all Seahawks fans like you? I've always been pretty ambivalent about them, but if they're all as douchey as this then it's time to start rooting for them to fail, I think.

Ew, are all Seahawks fans like you? I've always been pretty ambivalent about them, but if they're all as douchey as this then it's time to start rooting for them to fail, I think.

EWwwwww.... I can smell your PC stench right through my puter screen. No Seahawk fans are like me. Don't get your cum soaked panties in a bunch sister. I don't speak for anyone. But if your love of the Seahawks is so weak ...please do move on...

It was a great run. The SF OC lied though when in his press conference he said they had been practicing that play and "just sprang it on Seattle". Bullshit...that play was just SF's vanilla running play they had run several time in the game. Seattle just missed on three occasions to tackle on that run that would have kept it under ten yards. Tip of the hat to great blocking and Gores tired old legs..:lol: The old sow had to run out of bounds without even being hit...sad... :lol:

Uh...Gore ran out of bounds so the 49ers could eat up more of the clock, kick a FG, leave the Seattle offense little time to win and win the game. It was a heads up play and it did what it was intended to do.

Uh...Gore ran out of bounds so the 49ers could eat up more of the clock, kick a FG, leave the Seattle offense little time to win and win the game. It was a heads up play and it did what it was intended to do.

Gore didn't run out of bounds at all. He dropped down in bounds.

Same thing..according to the rules if a player gives himself up by going to the ground untouched...play is over.

Week 15

San Diego @ Denver

Washington @ Atlanta

San Francisco @ Tampa Bay

Arizona @ Tennessee

New Orleans @ St Louis

Seattle @ New York Giants

Cleveland @ Chicago

Houston @ Indianapolis

Buffalo @ Jacksonville

New England @ Miami

Philadelphia @ Minnesota

New York Jets @ Carolina

Kansas City @ Oakland

Green Bay @ Dallas

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh

Baltimore @ Detroit

Week 14 I went 13-3 and for the year I am now 139-68-1

Last edited:

You are correct. I am incorrect. Now I feel like shit! Happy? :lol:

Same thing..according to the rules if a player gives himself up by going to the ground untouched...play is over.

Not the same thing if it's late enough in a half. Going out of bounds stops the clock, stopping in bounds does not.

Finally got back to double figures last week, went 10-6
Denver
Atlanta
Chicago
Indianapolis
Jacksonville
New England
Philly
Seattle
N.O.
S.F.
Tenn
Carolina
K.C.
G.B.
Cinnci
Detroit

Last edited:
Week 15

San Diego @ Denver

Washington @ Atlanta

San Francisco @ Tampa Bay

Arizona @ Tennessee

New Orleans @ St Louis

Seattle @ New York Giants

Cleveland @ Chicago

Houston @ Indianapolis

Buffalo @ Jacksonville

New England @ Miami

Philadelphia @ Minnesota

New York Jets @ Carolina

Kansas City @ Oakland

Green Bay @ Dallas

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh

Baltimore @ Detroit

Week 14 I went 13-3 and for the year I am now 139-68-1
Nice. Three different. I like my chances.

Last edited:

EWwwwww.... I can smell your PC stench right through my puter screen. No Seahawk fans are like me. Don't get your cum soaked panties in a bunch sister. I don't speak for anyone. But if your love of the Seahawks is so weak ...please do move on...

Vulgarity is a lame substitute for wit. Time to come out of the sandbox now junior.

Looks like the Seahawks aren't that great after all. If they can't compete with the niners, how will they compete with the big boys in the AFC like the Broncos or Patriots?

Hell, it's an affront that Seattle even has a Pro football team.

Sure they have the loudest fans, but only because of all the whining they do.

The league should put the team in a real city.

A woman's field hockey team would be more apropos.

Vulgarity is a lame substitute for wit. Time to come out of the sandbox now junior.

Nonsense! Vulgarity is frequently the very escense and foundation of humor and wit.

Many of the wittiest comedians were and are as vulgar as they possibly can be.

I will leave the sandbox when I feel like it..after I have taken all your toys and made you cry. :lol:

Hell, it's an affront that Seattle even has a Pro football team.

Sure they have the loudest fans, but only because of all the whining they do.

The league should put the team in a real city.

A woman's field hockey team would be more apropos.

It is an affront to nature that SW Florida exists at all. I lived there for five years as a pilot. I have seen every part of it. The state bird should be the flying Palmetto bug..AKA one stinking huge cockroach. Florida has the nastiest beaches ...the rudest people on the planet (the Jews of the Gold Coast) and will be the first land mass to go bye bye when the oceans rise another 2 feet.

Nonsense! Vulgarity is frequently the very escense and foundation of humor and wit.

Many of the wittiest comedians were and are as vulgar as they possibly can be.

I will leave the sandbox when I feel like it..after I have taken all your toys and made you cry. :lol:

I would say, don't quit your day job to try comedy, but no one would hire a nasty four year old like you. You are bad karma for the seahawks.

Forum List

Back