Well I was going to post this in the we did it again thread

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
but after last night this needs it's own thread!

Oh my God MM can rock on the drums!! :rock: I got to hear several solo's and that man is awesome! He can sing like hell too, matter of fact I made the comment to Joz that MM is actually a better singer, then their lead singer! Not saying that their lead singer sucked because he was pretty good too. I just thought MM sang better! He sang several songs himself if I remember correctly he did Lay down Sally with a killer drum solo! and Freebird. Damn I can't think of the other names it's to early! Well maybe Joz or MM will jump in and fill in some more song titles for me!

Anyway we had a great time the band was awesome, and yes I got to stay for the whole show last night! :)

Of course Joz and I had to make fun of the groupies! :teeth:

Oh by the way MM, I never did get to hear Wipeout with Lyrics! :)

What nice things you say!

See, people think when I say MM is good at what he does, it's because I'm with him. It's just because he is. The lead guitaritst can wail, the lead singer is good and he's cute, which brings the girls out. The bass player,suffices.

MM sang, Desperado, Tonight I've Gone Too Far, I Saw Her Standing There, Help Me Hold On, among many others.

Hey, Trin, NO Freebird. :D

Trinity did get to stay for the whole show, despite the fact that she had been up and out of the house early that morning. We both yawned towards the end.
We tried the line dance 'electric slide' again. We both sucked just as bad as we did last week. Trinity kept trying to follow me....and I don't know how to do it!! I'm sure it was a show in and of itself.
Bobby came & sat to say "hello" to Trinity during one of the breaks, since he'd met her the previous week. The 'groupies' flocked to the table to check out who this cute, blonde competition was. Too funny!
All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good time!

Joz said:
What nice things you say!

See, people think when I say MM is good at what he does, it's because I'm with him. It's just because he is. The lead guitaritst can wail, the lead singer is good and he's cute, which brings the girls out. The bass player,suffices.

MM sang, Desperado, Tonight I've Gone Too Far, I Saw Her Standing There, Help Me Hold On, among many others.

Hey, Trin, NO Freebird. :D

Trinity did get to stay for the whole show, despite the fact that she had been up and out of the house early that morning. We both yawned towards the end.
We tried the line dance 'electric slide' again. We both sucked just as bad as we did last week. Trinity kept trying to follow me....and I don't know how to do it!! I'm sure it was a show in and of itself.
Bobby came & sat to say "hello" to Trinity during one of the breaks, since he'd met her the previous week. The 'groupies' flocked to the table to check out who this cute, blonde competition was. Too funny!
All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good time!

Damn see I told you I don't listen to this kind of music much, can't even get the damn names straight! :dunno: and I was sober last night!

Hey Joz I think we need to have a electric slide practice session for the next time! I forgot how to do all these dances, it's been so long since I have been out!

Forum List

Back