Robert Kennedy, Jr. Tells Gateway Pundit in Interview “I AM GOING TO SECURE THE BORDER. WE NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN”.

He’d really laugh his ass off at the seen (sic) of Obama campaign workers hanging his image. Even Jim Crow supporters would blush at what he’d say about Blacks.

Hey Dems, what you say about Che?
"scene" of Obama campaign workers,
Everyone here is laughing their ass off at you.
First you proudly display Che Guevara's image, then you try to tear him down, compounding it by using "seen" instead of "scene."

Spelling is much easier than thinking and reasoning, and you can't spell as well as a competent seventh-grader.

Did the crackpot say how he's gonna shut it down? Cause I like to hear that.

The southern border is significantly militarized and monitored. The cost of policing the border is over $ 16 billion per year. Under Biden hundreds of thousands of people have either been refused entry or deported.

The stupid Moon Bats will never support RFK Jr if that is really his position.

The Moon Bats love the welfare shits flooding into our country.

Remember when W had a GOP House and Senate... and did NOT SHUT THE BORDER???

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Michelle Obama and George W. Bush's friendship through the years

Remember when W had a GOP House and Senate... and did NOT SHUT THE BORDER???

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Michelle Obama and George W. Bush's friendship through the years's friendship through the years

Both the Bush Presidents were RINOs. Almost as worthless and destructive as Democrats.

They would have been joined by McCain and Romney if either one of them had won. That is why I voted for Ron Paul.

The southern border is significantly militarized and monitored. The cost of policing the border is over $ 16 billion per year. Under Biden hundreds of thousands of people have either been refused entry or deported.
Not militarized. Just using military as babysitter watchers. I would put up "People crossing at non entry points will be shot" signs and give one warning to turn back. They can use the port of entry, float down the river or be left to decay in the desert, as far as I am concerned. Now that would be a militarized border.

Yep, that must explain how 5 million illegals came into this country under Biden...dumbass.

Yep, that must explain how 5 million illegals came into this country under Biden...dumbass.
They came in under Trump too. Trump slowed the legal immigration process down to a crawl but he didn't make a dent in illegal immigration. Most illegals are here because they overstay their legal visas

Both the Bush Presidents were RINOs. Almost as worthless and destructive as Democrats.

They would have been joined by McCain and Romney if either one of them had won. That is why I voted for Ron Paul.

Faux "News" had a lot to do with hyping W.... and still does.

"scene" of Obama campaign workers,
Everyone here is laughing their ass off at you.
First you proudly display Che Guevara's image, then you try to tear him down, compounding it by using "seen" instead of "scene."

Spelling is much easier than thinking and reasoning, and you can't spell as well as a competent seventh-grader.
While you are spell checking, take a closer look at my image of Che and see how much “pride” I take in displaying the image and then realize at whom everyone is laughing their ass off.

They came in under Trump too. Trump slowed the legal immigration process down to a crawl but he didn't make a dent in illegal immigration. Most illegals are here because they overstay their legal visas
Damn, you definitely aren't the brightest.

While you are spell checking, take a closer look at my image of Che and see how much “pride” I take in displaying the image and then realize at whom everyone is laughing their ass off.

I don't "spell check." I simply read and am unable to turn off my thinking when I read.
You're so proud of your Leftist politics it is your identity. I would be ashamed of such
craziness, such contempt for America and all it stands for. Not you. You are proud of them.

Forum List

Back