Robert Kennedy, Jr. Tells Gateway Pundit in Interview “I AM GOING TO SECURE THE BORDER. WE NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN”.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
  • Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Robert F. Kennedy advocating what no other democrat wants to do, close the border. At least he sees the problem with hoards of brown people infesting our country. I think I'd vote for him if Trump wasn't running.

Robert Kennedy Jr.'s popularity continues to surge among the MAGA base. Unfortunately, he remains an insignificant blip on the chart when it comes to Independents and Democrats.

Robert F. Kennedy advocating what no other democrat wants to do, close the border. At least he sees the problem with hoards of brown people infesting our country. I think I'd vote for him if Trump wasn't running.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Robert Kennedy Jr.'s popularity continues to surge among the MAGA base. Unfortunately, he remains an insignificant blip on the chart when it comes to Independents and Democrats.
Because he is a crackpot. Wrong wingers have a thing for crackpots

One of the few democrats to realize there is a border problem.

This coming from the side that lauds a Cheney. God has an amazing sense of humor.

This coming from the side that lauds a Cheney. God has an amazing sense of humor.
Cheney is a disgusting POS who made one reasonable choice. One reasonable choice doesn't make a reasonable person.

Cheney is a disgusting POS who made one reasonable choice. One reasonable choice doesn't make a reasonable person.
So you just called a woman a disgusting POS. I thought you people were for Women??

How classy. How very classy. Only from a Leftist Democrat, pro-infant murder, pro-homosexual, pro-transgender insanity, pro-illegal immigration by the millions, pro-tax and spend, anti-America, anti-freedom, anti-common sense. I pity the poor fellow, or more likely, woman, who has ever married you, if anyone has. Such bitterness would suggest a divorce, lonely and gnashing her teeth at any man.

How classy. How very classy. Only from a Leftist Democrat, pro-infant murder, pro-homosexual, pro-transgender insanity, pro-illegal immigration by the millions, pro-tax and spend, anti-America, anti-freedom, anti-common sense. I pity the poor fellow, or more likely, woman, who has ever married you, if anyone has. Such bitterness would suggest a divorce, lonely and gnashing her teeth at any man.
Have a Snickers

Your hero, LeftofLeft - a murderous Marxist.

Che murderer.png

Was that your 1st time getting told off? You sound bitter.

Forum List

Back