Weird, But I'm Not Surprised

Fair shake? LMAO! I post an op-ed, which was certainly fair game for you to respond to, but you chose to personally attack me. Then my posting style in general. Why? Who knows? You've been doing so for months. If you did it to all conservatives, well then you just would be a poor poster, but you seem to go after me. Again, your problem, but I'm tired of trying to ignore you.

I didn't personal attack you. I called it a troll thread since it is a BS article. You're the one who chose to say I am obsessed with you and stalking you.

Attack the article, not me. Not my posting. Not all/some/most, conservatives/social/what have you.

You've been weird on me for quite some time, as that post a few back with percentages highlights.

You mean the statement by Tammy Bruce...the lesbian conservative??

The OP article was bull, yes. It doesn't matter whether she is a lesbian or not. History does not fit with what she is saying. She also is against gay marriage and for only civil unions at most, so of course she would be more agreeable to the policy being forth.

You mean the statement by Tammy Bruce...the lesbian conservative??

The OP article was bull, yes. It doesn't matter whether she is a lesbian or not. History does not fit with what she is saying. She also is against gay marriage and for only civil unions at most, so of course she would be more agreeable to the policy being forth.
she must be a self hating lesbian, right?

Fair shake? LMAO! I post an op-ed, which was certainly fair game for you to respond to, but you chose to personally attack me. Then my posting style in general. Why? Who knows? You've been doing so for months. If you did it to all conservatives, well then you just would be a poor poster, but you seem to go after me. Again, your problem, but I'm tired of trying to ignore you.

I didn't personal attack you. I called it a troll thread since it is a BS article. You're the one who chose to say I am obsessed with you and stalking you.

did you actually read the opinion piece? how can you say it's bullshit-it's one woman's opinion based on her experiences-you can disagree with her opinion, but it's hardly bullshit.

Attack the article, not me. Not my posting. Not all/some/most, conservatives/social/what have you.

You've been weird on me for quite some time, as that post a few back with percentages highlights.

Actually, it just shows I post a good amount of threads in general as my post count clearly shows. Using your logic, Dive (I'll use him as an example since he's in this thread) must of been stalking me for a year when him and I use to go back and forth in just about every thread I created.

I attacked the article, calling it a troll thread because of the article. You're the one who called me a stalker, launching the very first personal attack. Then you complain that I'm personally attacking you, when I have not attacked you as a person once in this thread. At most I made a remark about your posting habits.

did you actually read the opinion piece? how can you say it's bullshit-it's one woman's opinion based on her experiences-you can disagree with her opinion, but it's hardly bullshit.

Yes. She said the following as well:

The real story of bigotry and intolerance is the fact that it lives and thrives on the left. As a gay woman who spent most of her adult life pushing the cart for liberal causes with liberal friends in a liberal city, I found that sexism, racism and homophobia are staples in the liberal world.

The woman is biased in the first place against Liberals as she was censured out of NOW for making racially insensitive comments as I previously pointed out. Up until that point, she was going along as just another Liberal. After that, she started to go against the political left.

Actually, it just shows I post a good amount of threads in general as my post count clearly shows. Using your logic, Dive (I'll use him as an example since he's in this thread) must of been stalking me for a year when him and I use to go back and forth in just about every thread I created.

I attacked the article, calling it a troll thread because of the article. You're the one who called me a stalker, launching the very first personal attack. Then you complain that I'm personally attacking you, when I have not attacked you as a person once in this thread. At most I made a remark about your posting habits.

Nope, you started it. You've been doing the same for quite some time. For some reason it seems I or what I post irritates you and makes you post unfairly. May I suggest you please ignore my threads, we'd both be happier and perhaps it wouldn't take at least a mod and admin to have you take a breath and post decently after 6 pages.

Yes. She said the following:

The real story of bigotry and intolerance is the fact that it lives and thrives on the left. As a gay woman who spent most of her adult life pushing the cart for liberal causes with liberal friends in a liberal city, I found that sexism, racism and homophobia are staples in the liberal world.

The woman is biased in the first place against Liberals as she was censured out of NOW for making racially insensitive comments as I previously pointed out. Up until that point, she was going along as just another Liberal. After that, she started to go against the political left.

so you're saying that bigotry and intolerance don't thrive on the left.

that also would be bullshit

Nope, you started it. You've been doing the same for quite some time. For some reason it seems I or what I post irritates you and makes you post unfairly. May I suggest you please ignore my threads, we'd both be happier and perhaps it wouldn't take at least a mod and admin to have you take a breath and post decently after 6 pages.

Seriously? I'm not going to get into a "No, you started it!" hissy fit match with you like I was back in middle school. I respond to your threads, calling BS where I see it and you complain I'm stalking you or some other bullshit. On top of that, you've twisted my words and unfairly characterized my position time and time again.

I still stand by the statement that the article was bullshit as well.

What a fucking idiotic reply... Talk about fucking bullshit...

The vast majority of conservatives on this site don't give a flying fuck what homosexuals do or how they live their lives... That doesn't mean they agree with it, but they don't want them to stop being gay, you asshat...

Someday you'll grow up... PM me when you think it might happen, you troll....

What evidence do you cite? Was there a poll taken and I missed it? Least I was honest enough to accurately say many and not try to make claims by pulling them out of my ass.

Only one trolling here is Annie and now yourself. Seems whenever I call out Annie out on her bullshit, you aren't far behind with some snarky reply instead of a real response.

doesn't sound to me like you were calling "the thread a troll" Just saying.

Seriously? I'm not going to get into a "No, you started it!" hissy fit match with you like I was back in middle school. I respond to your threads, calling BS where I see it and you complain I'm stalking you or some other bullshit. On top of that, you've twisted my words and unfairly characterized my position time and time again.

I still stand by the statement that the article was bullshit as well.

The victim card has offically been thrown. Good show Modbert.

Her article is clearly saying that it doesn't thrive on the right, but rather the left. She calls it staples in the Liberal world. I call bullshit.

Now, using my own personal experiences for a moment, as a college aged Liberal who has many friends who are Liberal, not once have I seen any of them exhibit sexist, racist, or homophobic tendencies. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't exist on the left.

However, both ideologies have their fill of morons who are bigoted and intolerant. That much is true to say the least.

Did you say ''most''?

The only time I've used most is when describing the poll numbers from gallup. Otherwise I've used the words many or some. I've also said the words as a whole when describing the dishonesty of supposedly Conservatives now all being tolerant of homosexuals.

Despite House's dishonesty, I never used the words all when describing conservatives.

You do understand the meaning of "as a whole", don't you?

You do know that it is a generalization type phrase, right?

I'd point you to a dictionary or thesaurus, but I'm afraid you'd ask me how to use it...

doesn't sound to me like you were calling "the thread a troll" Just saying.

Yes, I did say she was trolling after she once again started to accuse me of being a stalker. My very first post of this thread however remarked that the thread itself was a troll thread.

Her article is clearly saying that it doesn't thrive on the right, but rather the left. She calls it staples in the Liberal world. I call bullshit.

Now, using my own personal experiences for a moment, as a college aged Liberal who has many friends who are Liberal, not once have I seen any of them exhibit sexist, racist, or homophobic tendencies. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't exist on the left.

However, both ideologies have their fill of morons who are bigoted and intolerant. That much is true to say the least.

Did it ever occur to you that when you are sexist, racist, or homophobic you may be the last to know?

Of course you call bullshit. But it would be perfectly fine by you if she were a lesbian liberal that said what she was saying...if it were her saying liberals are more tolerant. correct?
YOU my dear bert are the least tolerant person in this thread at the moment.

Forum List

Back