Conversion Therapy For LGBTQ Must Be Mandatory In This Country

But if the DOJ is part of the Deep State and is working together with trans terrorists? How is that really a deterrent?

And the DHS is the same agency that claimed white nationalists were the number one terrorist threat......how can we trust them to stop trannies?
What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Ultimately, we would have to make all of them Christians....but sometimes you gotta act fast...and instead of wasting precious time trying to convince a Jew tranny kid that being a Jew is wrong and Christianity is the only way -- we first need to convince them that being gay is wrong....if you need to shock that out of them, or some other conversion technique, so be it
All that has been done. Didn't work. Shock therapy never worked.

Really? Paul was same sex attracted? :auiqs.jpg:
:laugh2:
I believe so. Do you have proof he wasn't? 2 Corinthians 12:7 - 10, " And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I' weak, then am I strong." Note that the thorn is from Satan, sin, transgression that will be with Paul all the days of his life. Paul remained celibate throughout his life. The other apostles married or were married when they were called to be apostles. Why not Paul? How was he different? It's just my opinion but the thorn or pain is a decent possibility.

I believe so. Do you have proof he wasn't? 2 Corinthians 12:7 - 10, " And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I' weak, then am I strong." Note that the thorn is from Satan, sin, transgression that will be with Paul all the days of his life. Paul remained celibate throughout his life. The other apostles married or were married when they were called to be apostles. Why not Paul? How was he different? It's just my opinion but the thorn or pain is a decent possibility.
It was any number of things, most likely an eye issue, but not homosexuality!

Given the crazy shit we hear out of the right every day, I often have to read that it's Biff to know it IS Sarcasm...
Because a lot of you clowns say this stuff with a straight face.
While everything we hear from the left is intelligent and realistic.
:auiqs.jpg:

It was any number of things, most likely an eye issue, but not homosexuality!
Yet, he remained celibate. Perhaps he remained celibate to remain righteous and fulfill his mission as an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ and not succumb to his compulsive feelings toward other men. It was quite a problem within the time period even among Romans as well. So, I think it's hard not to supposed this and is quite a good example that LGBTQ+ people don't have to succumb to a reprobate mind and perform homosexual sins.

Yet, he remained celibate. Perhaps he remained celibate to remain righteous and fulfill his mission as an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ and not succumb to his compulsive feelings toward other men. It was quite a problem within the time period even among Romans as well. So, I think it's hard not to supposed this and is quite a good example that LGBTQ+ people don't have to succumb to a reprobate mind and perform homosexual sins.
Perhaps monkeys flew out of his butt. There is nothing to suggest he remained celibate just to fulfill his mission! So what you believe, is Jesus took a man who was homosexual, which is a sin, and used to him to spread the gospel?

Perhaps monkeys flew out of his butt. There is nothing to suggest he remained celibate just to fulfill his mission! So what you believe, is Jesus took a man who was homosexual, which is a sin, and used to him to spread the gospel?
There is more to suggest that he may have been same-sex attracted as I have shared with you. The fact he remained celibate and single. You have provided nothing in the scriptures to suggest he wasn't homosexual. Just your thought. And, yes! Being same-sex attracted or homosexual is not a sin. But, allowing this to consume your mind and heart ending up a reprobate acting out homosexual acts is a sin. Jesus Christ's atonement gave Paul the strength to stay righteous and with a valiant testimony.

There is more to suggest that he may have been same-sex attracted as I have shared with you. The fact he remained celibate and single. You have provided nothing in the scriptures to suggest he wasn't homosexual. Just your thought. And, yes! Being same-sex attracted or homosexual is not a sin. But, allowing this to consume your mind and heart ending up a reprobate acting out homosexual acts is a sin. Jesus Christ's atonement gave Paul the strength to stay righteous and with a valiant testimony.
You should be ashamed if you call yourself a Christian!

Give it a rest, Biffy.
I know you think your incessant sarcasm is thought provoking but it is instead simply annoying.

The funny thing is, some people fall for it.

Which of course he has no problem with, since his mission on this site appears to be falsely acting as the opposition in order to try to discredit them.

Satan himself would be proud of Biff's slimy tactics.

Ultimately, we would have to make all of them Christians....but sometimes you gotta act fast...and instead of wasting precious time trying to convince a Jew tranny kid that being a Jew is wrong and Christianity is the only way -- we first need to convince them that being gay is wrong....if you need to shock that out of them, or some other conversion technique, so be it
If we could have a very intensive therapy program that would make them straight Christians, there wouldn't be anymore drag shows.

"Republican state lawmakers have allowed the controversial practice of conversion therapy to continue in Wisconsin through a procedural move in the legislature. Three years ago, a state mental health professionals licensing board passed a rule to prevent therapists, social workers and counselors from using conversion therapy. The discredited practice is aimed at changing the gender identity, sexual orientation, and same-gender romantic attraction or feelings of LGBTQ clients.

The GOP co-chairs didn't respond to WUWM's request for comment or said there would no statement on the "procedural action. We also didn't hear back from the conservative group, Wisconsin Family Action. In January, group President Julaine Appling testified before the rules committee that banning conversion therapy deprived counselors and therapists from their right to freedom of speech."

Unfortunately, this isn't something House Republicans are leading the charge on nationally...too afraid of the pushback from the woke left -- or too afraid of being targeted by tranny assassins....but they can't be cowards, they need to be defenders of Christ....There was a time that all of what were are saying about the trannies, we were saying about lesbians and fags....they too engaged in violent terrorist acts against Christians...and instead of standing up for what is right, Conservatives back down -- and that weakness lead to gays inventing trannies...who are even more terroristic than regular fags...I REPEAT, GAYS/TRANNIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE EXISTENCE OF CHRISTIANITY.

Mental health is the only way to deal with trannies and gays that don't involve having to kill any of them - which is only a last resort solution of course. If we know being trans and gay is a mental health issue, a sickness, we should invest more in sending them to re-education camps and force them to be normal....the best way to do this is conversion therapy. We already have tons of evidence that conversion therapy works....one of the leading proponents of conversion therapy (Michelle Bankman's husband) has probably saved countless lives because of how he saved kids from a life of being gay. We must call upon him now to deliver more of our tranny kids from their sickness; before America is destroyed.
View attachment 770692

Literally "we want rights, but only for ourselves, we don't want people we don't like to have rights"....

If we could have a very intensive therapy program that would make them straight Christians, there wouldn't be anymore drag shows.
Was Rudy not a "straight Christian"?

T_006tmp.114 (45).jpg

"Republican state lawmakers have allowed the controversial practice of conversion therapy to continue in Wisconsin through a procedural move in the legislature. Three years ago, a state mental health professionals licensing board passed a rule to prevent therapists, social workers and counselors from using conversion therapy. The discredited practice is aimed at changing the gender identity, sexual orientation, and same-gender romantic attraction or feelings of LGBTQ clients.

The GOP co-chairs didn't respond to WUWM's request for comment or said there would no statement on the "procedural action. We also didn't hear back from the conservative group, Wisconsin Family Action. In January, group President Julaine Appling testified before the rules committee that banning conversion therapy deprived counselors and therapists from their right to freedom of speech."

Unfortunately, this isn't something House Republicans are leading the charge on nationally...too afraid of the pushback from the woke left -- or too afraid of being targeted by tranny assassins....but they can't be cowards, they need to be defenders of Christ....There was a time that all of what were are saying about the trannies, we were saying about lesbians and fags....they too engaged in violent terrorist acts against Christians...and instead of standing up for what is right, Conservatives back down -- and that weakness lead to gays inventing trannies...who are even more terroristic than regular fags...I REPEAT, GAYS/TRANNIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE EXISTENCE OF CHRISTIANITY.

Mental health is the only way to deal with trannies and gays that don't involve having to kill any of them - which is only a last resort solution of course. If we know being trans and gay is a mental health issue, a sickness, we should invest more in sending them to re-education camps and force them to be normal....the best way to do this is conversion therapy. We already have tons of evidence that conversion therapy works....one of the leading proponents of conversion therapy (Michelle Bankman's husband) has probably saved countless lives because of how he saved kids from a life of being gay. We must call upon him now to deliver more of our tranny kids from their sickness; before America is destroyed.
View attachment 770692
You are a sick fuck Poindexter, Even sicker than the sick Republicans that preach limited goverment but then try to impose restrictions on LGBT rights. But all of you are dishonest fucks. Why don't you just admit it. What yu really would like to do is to round them all uo and out then in concentration caps. Then when they can't work anymore - gas them ! Admit it you fucking coward. You bigot!

The United States is in a severe mental health crisis. The most obvious signs are feminism, Wokeism, and rainbow people.

You are a sick fuck Poindexter, Even sicker than the sick Republicans that preach limited goverment but then try to impose restrictions on LGBT rights. But all of you are dishonest fucks. Why don't you just admit it. What yu really would like to do is to round them all uo and out then in concentration caps. Then when they can't work anymore - gas them ! Admit it you fucking coward. You bigot!
LGBT people are insane and need mental health services.

That goes in reverse as well. LGBTQ's are legislating and regulating that governments can take children away from them if they won't let their minor children get transitional medicines and surgeries. That is just sick to start with. What is wrong with you demented reprobate people? And, let's talk about the leftist liberal Democrats who now run the country that back in the 70's, said that there will be a time when they run the show they will force conservatives into brainwashing camps. If they cannot be brainwashed into becoming and leftist liberal, they will have to be eliminated. They said about 10% of the population. That's a lot more than the sicko Trans or true LGBTQ population. There's an old saying that when you point your finger at someone, three are pointing back at you. Take the hint. And, cussing won't influence my opinions and beliefs either. So, clean it up butthead.

Forum List

Back