Why Aren't ALL Hate Crimes Tied to The Democratic Party?

"Hundreds of people gathered Sunday at prayer vigils and in church, in frustration and exhaustion, to mourn yet another racially-motivated attack in America -- this one the killing of three Black people in Florida by a White, 21-year-old man who authorities say left behind white supremacist ramblings that read like "the diary of a madman."

Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis - who is running for the GOP nomination for president and has loosened gun laws in Florida and antagonized civil rights leaders by deriding "wokeness" -- was loudly booed as he addressed the vigil. Ju'Coby Pittman, a Jacksonville city councilwoman who represents the neighborhood where the shooting happened and who CBS Jacksonville affiliate WJAX-TV reports organized the vigil -- stepped in to ask the crowd to listen. "It ain't about parties today," she said. "A bullet don't know a party."DeSantis said the state would be announcing financial support Monday for security at Edward Waters University, the historically black college near where the shooting occurred, and to help the affected families."

Why would DeSantis cave to these people? Why should any of these blacks get taxpayer money just because a couple of them were killed by some leftist, or as far as we know, this whole thing could be a false flag. Why isn't DeSantis providing financial support to the white victims of hate crimes committed by blacks, daily. As of just this week, 78,8373 white citizens in Florida have been murdered by blacks due to black supremacist ideology - why are we silent about this? Also, why is the usual reflex response from conservatives is to always deflect, or try to minimize it or both sides it - it makes it seem you feel to blame, that you have to defend - you should feel none of those things...

If this is indeed white supremacist motivated terror, how is this not the fault of Democrats? They are the party of white supremacists since the start of this country. Allegedly, the shooter was casing out a nearby campus of a historically black college - that college only exists due to Democrats so if this guy actually shot up that campus, how is that not the fault of Democrats? When you as Democrats promote gay rights, voting rights for darkies, push racist historical figures on our children like Medgar Evers and thug gang known as the Little Rock Nine; of course the obvious result will be incidents like these - you are essentially pushing white supremacy by shoving these things down our throats.

So conservatives, no need to feel defensive about any mass shooting that happens - just know it will always be the fault of Democrats, not conservatives. Right-wing ideology promotes peace, working together, racial harmony and compromise - you never hear them talk about needing to resort to force or violence to take our country back. However, Democrat's hateful ideology of protecting Medicare and Social Security; supporting labor rights and collective bargaining, and the racist policy of providing government assistance to poor single mothers -are some of the most hateful policies in our history.
Artful.

You don't give a single fuck about the hundreds of blacks shot every fucking week by other blacks....but one white guy...and you're like Joe Biden at a Girl Scout meeting

Sick in the fucking head!
I know it makes your own depravity feel better when you tell a man who has raised 2 black sons that I don't give a damn about black people being shot -- but deep down inside, you are still depraved and mad about it

Attacking black folks haven't eased your insecurity and mediocrity one bit -- but hey, keep at it

Technically all hate crimes are tied to the DemoKKKrat party.

When you people founded the KKK, it was with the intention of perpetrating hate crimes, and nothing has changed. You still support the KKK, as we know from your voting record, and the KKK still does what you put them in power to do.
"you people".................... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

NOTE: Marvin accused me of cheering BLM rioting and yet to have provided any proof I did so tho being asked to do so several times. He's a liar.

I know it makes your own depravity feel better when you tell a man who has raised 2 black sons that I don't give a damn about black people being shot -- but deep down inside, you are still depraved and mad about it

Attacking black folks haven't eased your insecurity and mediocrity one bit -- but hey, keep at it

You are so wrong about me because you are too busy Race Primping for the KKK democrat Planned Parenthood Eugenics Party....as a black it's like Jews for Hitler....sick in the fucking head

151202161125-dick-cheney-george-bush-2010-super-tease.jpg
Ahh, Darth Vader and Jar Jar Binks!

You are so wrong about me because you are too busy Race Primping for the KKK democrat Planned Parenthood Eugenics Party....as a black it's like Jews for Hitler....sick in the fucking head
Still waiting for you to tell me what do you gain by the whole "but but black people kill whites" deflection whenever there is a white supremacist mass shooting?

And why didn't you do this back when innocent people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh was gunned down by a white supremacist -- why didn't you say "but but the Jews....." then??

Why didn't you minimize that tragedy by bringing up Soros then??

Oh I know why....because when it comes to white supremacists and their sympathizers; the suffering of black people -- they have the least respect for

Forum List

Back