We need to act on global warming

ProudFossil

Oct 4, 2009
The science stating CO2 is a major cause of global warming has been officially replaced by the actual culprit. No less an agency than the NOAA has reported the actual cause of global warming. Please refer to the link below.

NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - Stratospheric Water Vapor is a Global Warming Wild Card

I think that we as private citizens who are endangered by this catastrophe should demand that our great President Obama drain the oceans immediately to counteract this threat to our very lives.

I just asked if anyone was bothering to measure dihydrous monixide since it kicks ass as an athmospheric warming molecule and sho'nuff, there's your real culprit behind the decline that East Angelia was caught trying to hide

Ain't that's just great, now all the stinkin' hippies that believe in this AGW nonsense are going to stock up on patchouli oil and give up bathing..........

.....oh wait, they already do that!!! Stinkin' hippies.......

"A 10 percent drop in water vapor ten miles above Earth’s surface has had a big impact on global warming, say researchers in a study published online January 28 in the journal Science. The findings might help explain why global surface temperatures have not risen as fast in the last ten years as they did in the 1980s and 1990s"

This is what East Angelia and the Warmers were trying so desperately to hide.

Game Over
Case Closed
Science Settled

"A 10 percent drop in water vapor ten miles above Earth’s surface has had a big impact on global warming, say researchers in a study published online January 28 in the journal Science. The findings might help explain why global surface temperatures have not risen as fast in the last ten years as they did in the 1980s and 1990s"

This is what East Angelia and the Warmers were trying so desperately to hide.

Game Over
Case Closed
Science Settled

I have peer reviewed this post and happily give my "Peer Reviewed" stamp of approval! :clap2:

Forum List

Back