Norway paper wrecks global warming cult

I now, can say I work in the wind industry. We all agree, it is a scam for government money
I'm not asking for specifics, but could you give us some generalities about your employer and your job? Are they a government entity? Are they an energy company? Are they building offshore wind facilities? Generally speaking what are you doing for them?

I'm not asking for specifics, but could you give us some generalities about your employer and your job? Are they a government entity? Are they an energy company? Are they building offshore wind facilities? Generally speaking what are you doing for them?
I am inspecting there equipment to ensure it will not break under stress

Offshore in Rhode Island.

Attachments

• 20231003_120736.jpg
    20231003_120736.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20231003_094822.jpg
    20231003_094822.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231003_072940.jpg
    20231003_072940.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 5
They don't have the ships, all the ships they need. And the ships they have are not union ships so there is a Longshoreman union issue. They won't load onto non union ships

We once tested a cable-laying ship; a merchant marine vessel. Impressive engineering. Everyone made fun of the bow and stern which were shaped to ease the cable's transition and so looked like a butt at each end.

CO2 both lags and leads temperature changes. That is true in the historical record and it is true today.
Making it up! The Vostock ice cores show CO2 LAGGING temperature on both increase and decrease by 800 to 1,000 years.

Co2 FOLLOWS temp change, always has done, always will do
It will do so as long as some is dissolved in the world's oceans. It will also lead warming, both on occasions when it has been brought out of solution in the world's oceans and when it has been brought out of geological sequestration by human combustion of fossil fuels.

We once tested a cable-laying ship; a merchant marine vessel. Impressive engineering. Everyone made fun of the bow and stern which were shaped to ease the cable's transition and so looked like a butt at each end.
I looked up some old photos. It was the USNS Zeus.

1698119368203.png

It will do so as long as some is dissolved in the world's oceans. It will also lead warming, both on occasions when it has been brought out of solution in the world's oceans and when it has been brought out of geological sequestration by human combustion of fossil fuels.
Rather than saying lag and lead, it might be more informative to explain that increasing atmospheric temperatures will lead to CO2 coming out of solution from the world's oceans and that increasing CO2 in the atmosphere will increase atmospheric temperatures via greenhouse warming.

Forum List

Back