We must restore constitutional government

Which never happened

Which also never happened

Furthermore, every time we expose actual problems, you fucking piece of shit liberals scream "but Trump" or "but Bush". Neither of them are President.

Why do you piece of shit liberals believe in protecting Democrats at all cost - even if they are raping a child or burning the constitution? For fucks sake man.
Both happened.

Private business has you by the balls and your just too stupid to realize it.
The United States government currently has you by the balls, the taint, the asshole, and has it's dick shoved down the back of your throat, and you're thanking them for it all because they give you a welfare check and some food stamps. :lmao:

Stop pretending like you pay taxes, you fuck'n parasite.

If you even remotely believed that shit, you would give to charity rather than government.

Like all parasites, you want to trade my freedoms for your welfare check. Fuck you, 🤡

Low-IQ liberal doubles-down on his desperate claim that organized crime can spy on people more than the United States government can (or even is)

Bwahahaha!

So then you admit that the United State government is excessive in their intrusion? Oops. How dumb are you to defeat your own argument? :laugh:
Interesting. We show you how rich people and corporations pay no taxes, you say nonsense they pay plenty of taxes. This guy pays taxes and you say he doesn't.

Yeah...no they didn't. And even if they had (and they didn't), unrelated to what is happening now, other than the fact that you worthless liberals want to protect your leaders at all costs, no matter how heinous their crimes.
Maybe in 20 years you'll admit they did happen like now you guys sort of admit Bush lied us into Iraq. Maybe when Trump's dead you'll admit yes he was shady.

Interesting. We show you how rich people and corporations pay no taxes, you say nonsense they pay plenty of taxes. This guy pays taxes and you say he doesn't.
Federal Progs have had opportunities to increase taxes and did not. In some local areas they have raised taxes enough to force people to move. They then start the cycle again. The people living in those states affected are forced to pay more and se Prog domination in rules and laws. Texas has this in its major cities now as an example. Florida has the three counites in the Southeast and Tampa and Orlando. The Prog politicians show their dictator ways when they can. Orlando and Orange County are transitioning too pure blue. And they have blown tens of billions of free dollars over the last few decades with Blue politicians and their agendas. They would be put to death in some parts of the world.

The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government

Poor Demented Liar

ROFL.gif

STEALS national election, makes up two fake impeachments, rigs engineered "insurrection" and now top government officials exposed as traitors committing treason and espionage and this buffoon calls that a "constitutional" government." :lmao:

Interesting. We show you how the US had the highest corporate tax rates in the world under Obama, and you refuse to accept reality.

We show you the welfare class like Richard, and you refuse to accept reality.

We show you that DNA proves that someone with a penis and a vagina is a man (not a woman), and you refuse to accept reality.

So I think we've established that you just don't want to accept reality because it doesn't align with your fucked-up ideology.

Maybe in 20 years you'll admit they did happen like now you guys sort of admit Bush lied us into Iraq.
Hahahahahaha!!! It has been proven (and acknowledge) that Iraq had WMD's. Bush never lied. :lmao:

Even MSNBC had an article about bomb technicians being attacked with Sarin Gas.

MS fucking NBC :lmao:

So to recap, you thought spying on Russia was "illegal". You thought Trump caused an "insurrection". And you thought Bush "lied us into Iraq".

All of which is 100% wrong. You might just be the most uninformed/misinformed person in the history of USMB.

The 16th Amendment authorizes the government to track and tax income. So yes, the government can totally track transactions over $600.00. You lose again.
Dear JoeB131
For business accounts where transactions are income related, perhaps.

What causes objections is when personal interactions are audited "assuming these are business until proven otherwise."

That is backwards.

Individual liberties cannot be deprived by govt WITHOUT Due Process.

Where is the Due Process to prove these are business transactions BEFORE govt regulates them.

The laws requiring reporting should only apply to designated Business accounts used for income related transactions.

Govt cannot assume "business until proven to be nonbusiness personal" because after the fact, Govt will have already violated individual protections of liberty and due process.

This is similar to "assuming guilt until proven innocent" which is legally backwards.

If it helps to grasp how critical this concept is of Due Process: you can use it to explain very similar arguments defending individual "substantive due process" from govt enforcement of abortion laws BEFORE proving the person merited deprivation or not.

Legally, a person would have had to completed the legal proceedings before being punished or deprived of liberty. Arguments defending due process, whether gun rights abortion rights or other individual liberty from violation are based on objections to treating law abiding citizens as criminals before due process is conducted to prove guilt or abuses that merit loss of liberty or searches and seizures.

You may not agree with limiting govt in one case, such as with taxation, but when this same line of argument applies to issues where you don't want govt overreaching, suddenly Due Process becomes your friend you want to defend on principle. And Conservatives will have a harder time arguing with you where Due Process is involved. You may want to keep your Due Process rights handy, to use in other cases where it matters to you, and not give these up to Govt to violate.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha!!! It has been proven (and acknowledge) that Iraq had WMD's. Bush never lied. :lmao:

So to recap, you thought spying on Russia was "illegal". You thought Trump caused an "insurrection". And you thought Bush "lied us into Iraq".

All of which is 100% wrong. You might just be the most uninformed/misinformed person in the history of USMB.
You believe the media? What a fucking fool. You only don't believe it when it tells you something that doesn't jive with your warped way of thinking. Suddenly you believe MSNBC?

I told you stupid bastards, the media isn't liberal. It only appears to be liberal. At least MSNBC does. It has advertisers.

The media hasn't been liberal since it was taken over in 1996. Telecommunications act. Allowed 7 corporations to buy up and sensor the media. Even MSNBC.

Ever wonder why there isn't one popular liberal radio talk show host on the radio? There is an audience. Why doesn't the stations that air guys like Rush Limbaugh put one or two liberals on at night? They'd be popular shows in dead time slots.

I'll tell you why. Because it's INVALUABLE that they get to spew nothing but right wing bullshit 24/7. Even if a liberal would make them money, they'd rather give up that money and not let that message get out. So they are a business who passes on profits in order to brainwash you 24/7. Because that's worth more than the liberal show even if it's number 1 in ratings.

You are so brainwashed.

The United States asserted that Hussein's frequent lack of cooperation was a breach of Resolution 1441, but failed to convince the United Nations Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence. Despite this, Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War instead. A year later, the United States Senate officially released the Senate Report of Pre-war Intelligence on Iraq which concluded that many of the Bush Administration's pre-war statements about Iraqi WMD were misleading and not supported by the underlying intelligence. United States–led inspections later found that Iraq had earlier ceased active WMD production and stockpiling; the war was called by many, including 2008 Republican presidential nominee John McCain, a "mistake".

Even Trump said Bush lied

Ever wonder why there isn't one popular liberal radio talk show host on the radio?
Nope. Never wondered. I know. The left is made up of low-IQ imbeciles who would rather tune into reality tv and pop culture bullshit than follow what is going on with their government.

Their ratings are atrocious every time they try to put a left-wing show on the air. Which is why we are so informed and assholes like you say embarrassing shit like “Bush lied us into Iraq” :lmao:

A year later, the United States Senate officially released the Senate Report of Pre-war Intelligence on Iraq which concluded that many of the Bush Administration's pre-war statements about Iraqi WMD were misleading and not supported by the underlying intelligence.
Because the US government would never lie to you. :lmao:

Here snowflake, allow me to educate you. From Chuck Pfarerr's book, Seal Target: Geronimo
It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time.
Don’t take it hard, Sealy. As a leftist, literally nobody on the planet expects you to be informed/enlightened. As we already established, you low-IQ leftist prefer mindless entertainment like reality tv (which is why they can’t keep a left-wing radio show on the air). Meanwhile, we conservatives are consuming books and news at an accelerated pace.

You believe what you want to believe.
That's the difference between you and I. I don't do "beliefs". I only do facts. Classified cables released by WikiLeaks shows hundreds and hundreds of battle field reports discussing WMD's. Vx Gas. Sarin Gas. Mustard Gas. That is indisputable evidence that would hold up in any court in the world.

You were wrong. You are deeply uninformed. Which explains why you vote Dumbocrat.

And funny, you guys voted for a guy who agrees with me Bush lied. Funny.
  1. I didn't vote for Trump. Ever. Not in 2016. Not in 2020 (you've yet to post anything accurate)
  2. Why is that "funny"? Are you so immature and idealistic that you would claim you've never disagreed with the comments of a Democrat?
Sorry low-IQ leftist, but I don't choose my representatives based on their views of George W. Bush. I actually worry about the US Constitution and issues. Only you left-wing pop-culture imbeciles worry about the rumors, he-said/she-said nonsense.

That's the difference between you and I. I don't do "beliefs". I only do facts. Classified cables released by WikiLeaks shows hundreds and hundreds of battle field reports discussing WMD's. Vx Gas. Sarin Gas. Mustard Gas. That is indisputable evidence that would hold up in any court in the world.

You were wrong. You are deeply uninformed. Which explains why you vote Dumbocrat.
Bullshit. I don't believe that intel. And I don't know why you do. You seem to be a cherry picker. Is Wikileaks the most reliable source?

Is Julian Assange a patriot in your eyes?

Forum List

Back