We must restore constitutional government

When Dumbocrats claimed a standard, peaceful protest was an “insurrection”? Yeah, I guess that’s another good example of the left attempting to strip basic constitutional rights.
You think you have a constitutional right to attempt a coup? Really?

Fascists loathe the 1st Amendment. They hate that they cannot control all speech, information, etc.
Ain't that a fact. only their voice is to be heard. We've heard them yelling and karening all over the globe as a matter of fact. Karen's being Karen's. too fking funny. Hey demofks, nanny nanny boo boo.

Name a lie. Been asking and asking
trump: there was massive voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

This has to be the biggest lie ever told by a former, "so called", president. He tried to overturn a fair election and ruin our electoral system and he is a GIANT P O S.

When Dumbocrats claimed a standard, peaceful protest was an “insurrection”? Yeah, I guess that’s another good example of the left attempting to strip basic constitutional rights.
The "peaceful protest" that beat policemen, broken windows, defecated on the walls of the capitol, sprayed bear spray on police, beat police with flag poles, and erected a hangman's noose for the VP.

Is that the "peaceful protest" you are taking about. The once that was instigated by TFG...who is a large piece of smelly sh*t. And you want these people to defend the Constitution...after they tried to destroy it?

YOU ARE A BALD FACE LIAR!

The "peaceful protest" that beat policemen, broken windows, defecated on the walls of the capitol, sprayed bear spray on police, beat police with flag poles, and erected a hangman's noose for the VP.

Is that the "peaceful protest" you are taking about. The once that was instigated by TFG...who is a large piece of smelly sh*t. And you want these people to defend the Constitution...after they tried to destroy it?

YOU ARE A BALD FACE LIAR!
You forgot arson, assault and murder. They also threw Molotov cocktails

BTW, it's rare that I see people use the phrase "bald faced liar" correctly.

The "peaceful protest" that beat policemen
Not a single police officer was "beaten". If the Ministry of Truth actually cared about truth, you would be executed today!
broken windows
Broken windows does not = "insurrection" :lmao:
defecated on the walls of the capitol
Broken windows does not = "insurrection"
:lmao:

sprayed bear spray on police
Not a single police officer was "bear-sprayed". If the Ministry of Truth actually cared about truth, you would be executed today!
beat police with flag poles
As established in your first lie, not a single police officer was "beaten". If the Ministry of Truth actually cared about truth, you would be executed today!
and erected a hangman's noose for the VP.
A noose is not illegal, fascist little snowflake.

Now how about you fascists hanging and burning George W. Bush in effigy?
GWB1.jpeg

GWB2.jpeg

The once that was instigated by TFG...who is a large piece of smelly sh*t. And you want these people to defend the Constitution...after they tried to destroy it?
Fascist little snowflake - sucking off the government teat - President Trump didn't "instigate" anything. I know this is hard for you mindless minions to understand, but conservatives don't listen to leaders. We are free men with free thoughts who do what we want (you beta males who bow to your leaders just wouldn't understand).

But listen sweetie...Trump Derangement Syndrome is serious. Real serious. I've seen it fuck people up. And it has clearly fucked you up. Please get help immediately. There are support groups and comprehensive treatments for TDS.

Forum List

Back