We must restore constitutional government

Actually, not true. The biggest line items on the Federal Budget are Social Security (1.2 Trillion) and Medicare (800 billion). Defense spending comes in at 768 billion. Most of what the government spends are in fact payments to people.

Totally wrong.

Social Security is not even remotely part of the Federal Budget.
It used to be totally self financing, and still is almost totally self financing.

Medicare is also self financing, actually being health insurance paid through Social Security.

The defense spending is actually much higher than recorded, since the VA, GIBill, and national debt interest is actually all defense spending really.

Here is a closer to more accurate view.
2016-budget-chart-discretionary.png

If you see Social Security being included, then it is not discretionary and is not real, but is fake instead.
Social Security is not and never can be part of the federal budget.

Anybody that thinks that they have privacy on the internet or over their cell phone is a fool!

The government is the least of who you should be worried about spying on you....

Unless you're doing something tremendously illegal....

The people tasked with enforcing our laws are the same people violating our most important laws....

Beyond the controversial ways stingray technology works, the secrecy and deception law enforcement agencies use to cloak their use of the devices is also troubling. Law enforcement agencies around the country have routinely used the devices without obtaining a warrant from judges. In cases where they did obtain a warrant, they often deceived judges about the nature of the technology they planned to use. Instead of telling judges that they intended to use a stingray or cell site simulator, they have often mischaracterized the technology, describing it as a pen register device instead.

Hacker Lexicon: Stingrays, the Spy Tool the Government Tried, and Failed, to Hide
Well, let me explain or attempt to explain the uphill battle. This Constitutional government is supposed to be a REPUBLIC not a DEMOCRACY. That means voting was NEVER SUPPSED TO A RIGHT, cause the Founding Fathers knew all too well how quickly the country would fall into DEMOGOGUERY.

dem·a·gog·uer·y
/ˈdeməˌɡäɡ(ə)rē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
political activity or practices that seek support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"the demagoguery of political opportunists"

As a result of this country turning voting into a RIGHT, large swaths of people are voting out of pure emotion which means utter ignorance. These groups are susceptible to false promises. FREE FREE FREE FREE

That's demagoguery. The power hungry politicians have known this for a while and it is also quite simple separate groups out. Like predators that hunt their prey. They need to separate the herd to focus in on their target.

This country has been divided and conquered. We have no constitutional Republic. We aren't circling the bowl, we are down the drain.

In order to win it back, the educational system, the media and entertainment industries need to be called out and thousands need to be tried for high treason.

That's after we get to the courts and activist blackmailed judges and politicians.

Didn't a secret memo come out that Trump was breaking the law and you didn't want to believe it? Or you didn't care?

Who issued the memo, the DNC?

Isn't it also against the law to spy on Russia?
Nope. Not at all.

But I'm sure we do it. Secretly of course. We'd be stupid not to. And with so many domestic terrorists living in this country, we'd be foolish not to spy on them as well.

Unfortunately it's against the law.

Well, let me explain or attempt to explain the uphill battle. This Constitutional government is supposed to be a REPUBLIC not a DEMOCRACY. That means voting was NEVER SUPPSED TO A RIGHT, cause the Founding Fathers knew all too well how quickly the country would fall into DEMOGOGUERY.

dem·a·gog·uer·y
/ˈdeməˌɡäɡ(ə)rē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
political activity or practices that seek support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"the demagoguery of political opportunists"

As a result of this country turning voting into a RIGHT, large swaths of people are voting out of pure emotion which means utter ignorance. These groups are susceptible to false promises. FREE FREE FREE FREE

That's demagoguery. The power hungry politicians have known this for a while and it is also quite simple separate groups out. Like predators that hunt their prey. They need to separate the herd to focus in on their target.

This country has been divided and conquered. We have no constitutional Republic. We aren't circling the bowl, we are down the drain.

In order to win it back, the educational system, the media and entertainment industries need to be called out and thousands need to be tried for high treason.

That's after we get to the courts and activist blackmailed judges and politicians.

But there also is no known way to maintain a constitutional republic without it also being some sort of at least representational democracy.
Democracy means "the people", and they are the best anyone can do.
Sure that is mob rule, but with all the money controlling the media, that is better than bureaucrats in DC ruling us.

Anybody that thinks that they have privacy on the internet or over their cell phone is a fool!

The government is the least of who you should be worried about spying on you....

Pure idiocy. Who should we worry about more than the government?

Nope. Not at all.

So is asking the president of another country to make shit up about your opponent. Or asking the Governor of Georgia to come up with 200,000 votes however he has to do it.

So is asking the president of another country to make shit up about your opponent. Or asking the Governor of Georgia to come up with 200,000 votes however he has to do it.
He didn't ask any such thing, douchebag. The law says Trump is allowed, even required, to request assistance from foreign governments to solve crimes.

The GA thing is a deliberate misinterpretation of what Trump said.

Who are you trying to fool?

Nope. Not at all.

The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol sharpened its focus Tuesday on former President Donald Trump’s scheme to send slates of “false” electors to Congress in an attempt to overturn his election loss.

New subpoenas went out to six new witnesses, including two Trump campaign aides, state legislators and Republican Party officials from three of the states involved in the plan.

“The select committee is seeking information about efforts to send false slates of electors to Washington and change the outcome of the 2020 election,” committee chair Bennie Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat, said in a statement. “The select committee has heard from more than 550 witnesses, and we expect these six individuals to cooperate as well.”
Among the six are two new celebrities among Trump followers: Mark Finchem, an Arizona state lawmaker who is running to be the top elections official there, and Doug Mastriano, a Pennsylvania legislator who led the efforts to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s victory in that state. Both reportedly also attended the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a deadly riot in the attempt to keep Trump in power.

Also subpoenaed: Kelli Ward, the chair of the Arizona Republican Party who was among the 11 fake Trump electors there; Laura Cox, the former chair of the Michigan Republican Party, who reportedly witnessed Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani pressure legislators to overturn Biden’s win in that state; and Michael Roman and Gary Michael Brown, two Trump campaign officials involved in promoting the fake elector plan.
All six have been ordered to turn over relevant documents and then sit for depositions next month.

According to Trump, Pence could have cited these “competing” slates of electors to ignore the electoral votes from those states entirely — and then, with Trump holding a lead in the remaining states, ruled him the winner.
But Pence made sure to sabotage that plan by crafting language that allowed him to ignore Trump’s fake slates of electors from the outset.

Trump became the first president in more than two centuries of elections to refuse to hand over power peacefully. Five people died in connection to the Capitol riot, four police officers died by suicide in the weeks and months following the assault, and another 140 officers were injured.

Despite this, Trump remains the dominant figure in the Republican Party and is openly speaking about running for the presidency again in 2024.

Private business
I'm sorry welfare queen, did Microsoft hold a Holocaust that we didn't know about? Because the last time I checked, the Holocaust was the result of a government with too much power. Not a business.

How dumb are you exactly? Asking for a friend.
organized crime
I'm sorry welfare queen, does the mob have a nuclear weapon and satellites in space that we don't know about?

identity thieves...
I'm sorry welfare queen, do identity thieves have the power to make, alter, or abolish law in the United States?

Any other stupid questions?
Any other really stupid "answers" you'd like to provide the class?

Friends, this 👇 is what a welfare queen looks like.
Private business, organized crime, identity thieves...
Richard is so afraid to lose some government table scraps, that he will actually:
  1. Fight for government to have unlimited power
  2. Argue that "private business" wields more power than government
  3. Argue that "organized crime" wields more power than government
  4. Argue that "identity thieves" wield more power than government

Anybody who loves welfare checks and food snaps more than liberty is not only a fool, they are also an asshole.

Sit down and shut the fuck up 🤡
The government is the least of who you should be worried about spying on you...
Nobody else can spy on me, high school dropout. The identity thieves do not have satellites in space. The mob has absolutely no ability to tap my phones (land lines or cell). Private business hold absolutely 0 authority over me and cannot detain me for any reason.
The government is the #1 threat to liberty...unless you're an asshole welfare queen who would rather trade everyone else's liberty in exchange for some food stamps and a petty welfare check each month.

So is asking the president of another country to make shit up about your opponent.
Which never happened
Or asking the Governor of Georgia to come up with 200,000 votes however he has to do it.
Which also never happened

Furthermore, every time we expose actual problems, you fucking piece of shit liberals scream "but Trump" or "but Bush". Neither of them are President.

Why do you piece of shit liberals believe in protecting Democrats at all cost - even if they are raping a child or burning the constitution? For fucks sake man.

Anybody who loves welfare checks and food snaps more than liberty is not only a fool, they are also an asshole.

Sit down and shut the fuck up 🤡

Nobody else can spy on me, high school dropout. The identity thieves do not have satellites in space. The mob has absolutely no ability to tap my phones (land lines or cell). Private business hold absolutely 0 authority over me and cannot detain me for any reason.

The government is the #1 threat to liberty...unless you're an asshole welfare queen who would rather trade everyone else's liberty in exchange for some food stamps and a petty welfare check each month.

Spoken like the ignorant asshole that you are!

Yes, my taxes pay for other people's welfare checks and food stamps. I'm happy to contribute to the society that I live in, and have compassion for my fellow Americans.

If you don't think that organized crime can spy on you, you're a total fool. Identity thieves do find ways of accessing the data from satellites, besides there are a lot of ways to spy on people without satellites.

Private business has you by the balls and your just too stupid to realize it.

Yes, my taxes pay for other people's welfare checks and food stamps.
Stop pretending like you pay taxes, you fuck'n parasite.
I'm happy to contribute to the society that I live in, and have compassion for my fellow Americans.
If you even remotely believed that shit, you would give to charity rather than government.

Like all parasites, you want to trade my freedoms for your welfare check. Fuck you, 🤡
If you don't think that organized crime can spy on you, you're a total fool.
Low-IQ liberal doubles-down on his desperate claim that organized crime can spy on people more than the United States government can (or even is)
Identity thieves do find ways of accessing the data from satellites,
Bwahahaha!
besides there are a lot of ways to spy on people without satellites
So then you admit that the United State government is excessive in their intrusion? Oops. How dumb are you to defeat your own argument? :laugh:

Forum List

Back