We must restore constitutional government

sealybobo is so devoid of facts, he literally has yet to post a single accurate statement in this thread. Un. Fucking. Believable.
I'm afraid to try to read the whole thread.

I was hoping it was about an Article V Convention, and I found birtherism, lol.

I like the thread title though, I wouldn't mind some movement in the Constitutional direction. ;)

We must restore constitutional government…
For two years, Americans have been partially or entirely deprived of fundamental freedoms—of assembly, speech, religious liberty, making a living, a child’s right to an education, access to early treatment for a potentially deadly virus, and more—for the first time in American history.
Every day, we see liberty eroded a little more. Every damn day.

The United States government currently has you by the balls, the taint, the asshole, and has it's dick shoved down the back of your throat, and you're thanking them for it all because they give you a welfare check and some food stamps. :lmao:

The only thing that you've proven in your replies to me is that you are an idiot and an asshole, and not worth continuing this discussion.

The only thing that you've proven in your replies to me is that you are an idiot and an asshole, and not worth continuing this discussion.
You sound “triggered”. That happens when the left is forced to confront reality (something they hate having to do!). :laugh:

Joe Biden during the State of the Union Address:
“Why should anyone on a terrorist list be able to purchase a firearm? Why?”
Oh I don’t know Joe, maybe because as a devout fascist fuck, you label anyone who won’t bow to you as a “terrorist”.

Remember folks, these unconstitutional mother-fuckers will yell the loudest when the next Donald Trump is enjoying the unconstitutional powers they created out of thin air.
"Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, himself a font of untruths, doesn’t explain under what constitutional power he proposes to oversee Americans’ speech"
Perfect example of why Democrats don't adhere to the US Constitution EVER. It limits their power. And they hate having their power limited.

Remember folks, these unconstitutional mother-fuckers will yell the loudest when the next Donald Trump is enjoying the unconstitutional powers they created out of thin air.

Perfect example of why Democrats don't adhere to the US Constitution EVER. It limits their power. And they hate having their power limited.
January 6th

We want the ability to lie to the American people with no consequences! - Republicans

Nobody gives a fuck.
Don't miss the Public Hearings coming up. They will make the Benghazi fiasco look like a kids birthday party. We will all find out how treasonous trump and his enablers were leading up to his mob attack on the US Capitol. GOOD STUFF!

Forum List

Back