We must restore constitutional government

1. I didn't vote for Trump. Ever. Not in 2016. Not in 2020 (you've yet to post anything accurate)
  2. Why is that "funny"? Are you so immature and idealistic that you would claim you've never disagreed with the comments of a Democrat?
Sorry low-IQ leftist, but I don't choose my representatives based on their views of George W. Bush. I actually worry about the US Constitution and issues. Only you left-wing pop-culture imbeciles worry about the rumors, he-said/she-said nonsense.
Clearly you Trump supporters/defenders don't care if your candidate is a conspiracy theorist. Trump was the original birther. The conspiracy that Obama was born in Kenya. Racist and liar. Check check.

You don't care that your candidate is a conspiracy theorist nutjob? You wouldn't care if he believed the earth was flat? Of course you wouldn't He denied the election was real, unemployment numbers weren't real, global warming isn't real.

So of course you forgave him for saying Bush lied us into Iraq. There were no WMD's and he knew it. Trump says a lot of stupid shit right?

Trump was the original birther. The conspiracy that Obama was born in Kenya. Racist and liar. Check check.
Except that it's not "check". Trump isn't even remotely a racist. That's a false claim from the side of actual racists.

Trump provided tens of thousands of jobs throughout his life to black people. You and your fellow left-wing idiots keep them locked in ghettos and not produce a single job for them.

So of course you forgave him for saying Bush lied us into Iraq. There were no WMD's and he knew it. Trump says a lot of stupid shit right?
Freudian Slip!! If there were no WMD's, then I have nothing to "forgive him" for as he spoke the truth in that case, and it means Trump isn't a "conspiracy theorist".

You fuck up every time you post :lmao:

Bush lied us into Iraq. There were no WMD's and he knew it.
You were literally just shown classified battle field reports by WikiLeaks proving there were absolutely WMD's and still you sit denying reality. It's just like your gender nonsense, when you deny that someone with a penis and testicles is male.

It's so bizarre how you people would rather humiliate yourself than admit that the sources you turn to for "information" are just playing you like a fiddle with propaganda.

We haven't been operating under constitutional government for centuries now.
They seek to combat the left’s attempt to bury our constitutional order and replace it with a matrix of identity politics, vast social spending, and other objectives
Despite the ignorance and racism of C_Clayton_Jones beliefs otherwise, it is not "constitutional" to inject black people with syphilis as the federal government did in the Tuskegee Experiments. It is not "constitutional" to conduct mass surveillance on all 330 million Americans (including children) without a warrant granted on evidence and/or probable cause. It is not "constitutional" to instruct members of the executive branch to stand down while mass crimes are committed like an invasion at our borders and arson on federal property.

The people tasked with enforcing our laws are the same people violating our most important laws....

Beyond the controversial ways stingray technology works, the secrecy and deception law enforcement agencies use to cloak their use of the devices is also troubling. Law enforcement agencies around the country have routinely used the devices without obtaining a warrant from judges. In cases where they did obtain a warrant, they often deceived judges about the nature of the technology they planned to use. Instead of telling judges that they intended to use a stingray or cell site simulator, they have often mischaracterized the technology, describing it as a pen register device instead.

Hacker Lexicon: Stingrays, the Spy Tool the Government Tried, and Failed, to Hide
Could you expand on stingray tech? Never heard of it?

I'm not sure how I feel about that one. Part of me understands that view. But part of me says, as a constituent, I want more voice/power over the people representing me in Washington.
If you want more power over the people representing you in Washington, Then join those who want money out. It takes money to buy a seat at the table.

Meanwhile..in spite of the never ending crying guess where most of the Cuntservatives on this forum will be shopping today ?
Yep, they'll be running down to their local Costco, target or shopping on Amazon.

Costco.jpg

What a sad indictment on the current state of the U.S. The Constitution already protects and guarantees my religious freedoms. Why in the hell would I need additional laws for that? And if libtards won't obey the Constitution - what makes anyone think they will obey this law?

Religious Freedom Bill Creeps Forward in Congress
Its a political move and has nothing to do with religious freedom.

As long as both party's can convince you that party is more important than country you will continue to vote against the best interest of our country. they Divide us and then continue to do dumb things in our name.

Could you expand on stingray tech? Never heard of it?
From the subheading in that article:
A stingray is a controversial surveillance tool that impersonates a legitimate cell tower to trick mobile phones into connecting to them and revealing their location.
If you have a legitimate warrant - then fine. But the government is doing all of this shit without any warrants. Just mass fucking surveillance on the American people.

From the subheading in that article:

If you have a legitimate warrant - then fine. But the government is doing all of this shit without any warrants. Just mass fucking surveillance on the American people.
Thanks, will make a note to look it up.

Except that it's not "check". Trump isn't even remotely a racist. That's a false claim from the side of actual racists.

Trump provided tens of thousands of jobs throughout his life to black people. You and your fellow left-wing idiots keep them locked in ghettos and not produce a single job for them.
Many times trump hired people and didn’t pay them. He was the king of that. Take me to court.

No question many of those people screwed over by trump were black.

You were literally just shown classified battle field reports by WikiLeaks proving there were absolutely WMD's and still you sit denying reality. It's just like your gender nonsense, when you deny that someone with a penis and testicles is male.

It's so bizarre how you people would rather humiliate yourself than admit that the sources you turn to for "information" are just playing you like a fiddle with propaganda.
Bullshit!

Forum List

Back