We must restore constitutional government

Yes, to the person who receives it...
Again, what they are looking for is patterns. Not the occassional sale on Ebay or a gift to aunt Jenny, but the guy who gets lots of payments through cash apps, and then doesn't report them to the IRS.
Yeah, the government never misuses any of the information it collects on taxpayers.

Why, that would be outrageous!

Again, what they are looking for is patterns
Ruh-Roh Raggy! JoeyB changed his story. First Joey claimed they were merely “tracking income for taxes”.

But after the board embarrassed him, he’s now changed his story (as he always does) and is claiming the government is looking for “patterns”.

But here is the dirt little secret that low-IQ Joey doesn’t want you to know: the federal government has 0 authority to track my spending or my “patterns”. None. And only sick fucking fascist parasites like himself would argue that the government can or should.

Ruh-Roh Raggy! JoeyB changed his story. First Joey claimed they were merely “tracking income for taxes”.

But after the board embarrassed him, he’s now changed his story (as he always does) and is claiming the government is looking for “patterns”.

But here is the dirt little secret that low-IQ Joey doesn’t want you to know: the federal government has 0 authority to track my spending or my “patterns”. None. And only sick fucking fascist parasites like himself would argue that the government can or should.
I hope someone takes this to court.

If you use PayPal and they collect the string of entries for you, that’s between you and PayPal. You can do anything legal with any other person or company on which you agree. When the government imposes it on you because THEY want your information, the government has crossed a line. Their official action negates agreement.

And if you say “but we have a representative gubmint and they can pass laws!” then the response is “they can only legitimately pass laws consistent with the Constitution.”

Right.
The 16th Amendment allows them to tax income.
By logic, you need laws and policies to be able to track income in order to tax it.

Except there's that pesky 16th Amendment....

It's pretty clear why this is needed in a "gig" economy. A lot of transactions happen under the radar.

Right.
By logic, you need laws and policies to be able to track income in order to tax it.

It's pretty clear why this is needed in a "gig" economy. A lot of transactions happen under the radar.
Way to ignore the point. You go ahead and pass laws to track income. No problem. But it is a huge “no” to tracking individuals’ spending.

Right.

Any such laws cannot violate any of your constitutional rights, and the reporting requirement certainly does that. The law being discussed here is an even more blatant violation.

Right.

You're forgetting those pesky 4th amendment and 5th amendments.

Not sure how you catch the tax evaders without tracking the spending... but never mind. You guys blew this way out of proportion.
You don't give a fuck of actually respecting the Constitution if it gets in the way of your agenda, do you Joe?

You don't give a fuck of actually respecting the Constitution if it gets in the way of your agenda, do you Joe?

There's no constitutional issue here. The 16th Amendment gives the government the right to track and tax income. This year I am going to have to file a Schedule C for my resume writing business and a Schedule D for my rental property... All income that goes beyond a regular paycheck that I get. Now, if I were a less than ethical person, I could not report this income, and how would the government know I was getting it unless they were tracking my bank account?

So really, when the government starts tracking payments over $600, they are looking for unreported income. They really don't care that you bought a couch on Ebay. (Is Ebay still a thing?) They worry that someone might be engaging in commerce and not paying taxes on it.

There's no constitutional issue here. The 16th Amendment gives the government the right to track and tax income.
Spending isn't income, you dumb fuck. Payments from my bank account don't have a thing to do with my income because I'm not a business.

You seem intent on proving that you're the world's biggest dumbfuck. That's a clear violation of the 4th amendment and the 5th amendment. Of course, being required to file taxes is already a violation of the 5th Amendment.

Spending isn't income, you dumb fuck. Payments from my bank account don't have a thing to do with my income because I'm not a business.

You seem intent on proving that you're the world's biggest dumbfuck. That's a clear violation of the 4th amendment and the 5th amendment. Of course, being required to file taxes is already a violation of the 5th Amendment.

Income is someone's payment, dummy. If you are paying for something, someone else is receiving it as income. And of course, if you are paying people off the books, that's income tax evasion. It's how all these Republicans get in trouble for not paying taxes for their illegal immigrant nannies.

The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government, nothing needs to be ‘restored’ – the notion is moronic, baseless idiocy.
Hey C_Clayton_Jones - we know you’re a devout fascist and all, but we’re all wondering if you’d like to retract your hilarious previous propaganda that the United States is “currently functioning under constructional government”?

Because not even your low-IQ ass actually believes that:
  1. Egregiously violating the 4th Amendment is “constitutional”
  2. The C.I.A. hiding their mass surveillance of U.S. citizens (sans a warrant) from Congress is “constitutional”
How are you not humiliated every time you post? 🤡

Income is someone's payment,
Yep. And they already track income, dumb-fuck. So why the need for this new law? Because this is not tracking “income”. This is tracking spending.

Not sure why you think denying reality is effective for you, but it’s not. At all. Everyone just views you as the board 🤡

Hey C_Clayton_Jones - we know you’re a devout fascist and all, but we’re all wondering if you’d like to retract your hilarious previous propaganda that the United States is “currently functioning under constructional government”?

2. The C.I.A. hiding their mass surveillance of U.S. citizens (sans a warrant) from Congress is “constitutional”
Didn't a secret memo come out that Trump was breaking the law and you didn't want to believe it? Or you didn't care?

Isn't it also against the law to spy on Russia? But I'm sure we do it. Secretly of course. We'd be stupid not to. And with so many domestic terrorists living in this country, we'd be foolish not to spy on them as well.

When you want to take Satan to The Prom, ask a girl who works for The FBI or CIA.

Forum List

Back