We may never know if Scalia died of natural causes

All I said was the truth which wasn't either of these statements.

A. He died of natural causes
B. He was murdered by Obama's henchmen

I said we don't know for sure until an autopsy has been done. It takes like five fuckin minutes to do one and you can tell if the guy was murdered or not so I don't see what the issue is.
5 minutes to do an autopsy? Are you serious?

They think they are. Real Life is just like Law & Order. Pathetic.

It may not take five minutes but it isn't a difficult thing to do and doing one may end all the suspicious. Isn't it weird that their is so much resistance to this idea. There is no reason to get upset by this.

There is no resistance....it's Scalia's family who didn't want an autopsy performed.

He was 79 years old, obese, and had health problems. It is not a crazy idea or even "unusual" that he would die in his sleep from natural causes. It really does happen quote often...

A typical autopsy takes about 4 hours to perform, not including the time to transport the body to the lab.

It only takes 4 hours? Then what is the big deal? You act like we are trying to lawfully deport illegals in this country. That happens to take forever.

No one cares about doing an autopsy, go for it! I have absolutely zero concern about anything coming up from it.

The ONE group of people who would have a true vested interested in finding out about "foul play" would be his family....and....oh yeah....THEY'RE the ones who don't want the autopsy to happen.

I said we don't know for sure until an autopsy has been done. It takes like five fuckin minutes to do one and you can tell if the guy was murdered or not so I don't see what the issue is.
5 minutes to do an autopsy? Are you serious?

They think they are. Real Life is just like Law & Order. Pathetic.

It may not take five minutes but it isn't a difficult thing to do and doing one may end all the suspicious. Isn't it weird that their is so much resistance to this idea. There is no reason to get upset by this.

There is no resistance....it's Scalia's family who didn't want an autopsy performed.

He was 79 years old, obese, and had health problems. It is not a crazy idea or even "unusual" that he would die in his sleep from natural causes. It really does happen quote often...

A typical autopsy takes about 4 hours to perform, not including the time to transport the body to the lab.

It only takes 4 hours? Then what is the big deal? You act like we are trying to lawfully deport illegals in this country. That happens to take forever.

Go plead your case to Scalia's family. They're the ones who make the call.

Watch a cop show on TV and you will learn that you can tell by looking at the eyes if he was smothered to death.

A petechial hemorrhage is a tiny pinpoint red mark that is an important sign of asphyxia caused by some external means of obstructing the airways.

Petechial Hemorrhage – FREE Petechial Hemorrhage information | Encyclopedia.com: Find Petechial Hemorrhage research

This is a fact. We may never know whether or not Scalia died of natural causes because their hasn't been an autopsy yet. It could be, it could be not, but we will never know for sure. I'm sure the left is going to say this is a conspiracy theory but an autopsy won't be ordered for him until three years from now. The people who are going to argue against an autopsy the most is going to be the left and their isn't a reason to oppose one.

he died of natural causes. only insane conspiracy theorists think otherwise.

do you really, for one second, nutter, think his family would have allowed something criminal to go uninvestigated. you insane conspiracy theorist hacks are dangerous to yourselves and others. seek help

Forum List

Back