We may never know if Scalia died of natural causes

This is a fact. We may never know whether or not Scalia died of natural causes because their hasn't been an autopsy yet. It could be, it could be not, but we will never know for sure. I'm sure the left is going to say this is a conspiracy theory but an autopsy won't be ordered for him until three years from now. The people who are going to argue against an autopsy the most is going to be the left and their isn't a reason to oppose one.
What the fuck does being liberal have to do with this man getting an autopsy? You need a life....the man was found with a pillow over his face, and he's Italian. I'm certain if they look more closely there's a horse head somewhere in that bedroom...I rest my case LOLOLOLOLO

We already know he did. Do you know something everyone else doesn't?

No, we were initially TOLD Scalia died of 'natural causes' and initially told he had a heart attack, which has since been rescinded. That doesn't mean he died of 'natural causes'.

No, it was never rescinded. It was simply denied by conspiracy kooks like yourself.

Again, if you are having a heart attack, who grabs a pillow and puts it on their face?
WHO sleeps on their back with a pillow on their face?

Who said he died in his sleep? How do you know he wasn't awake when it happened or the event didn't wake him up and he clutched the pillow in pain and then it dropped on his head when he died?

DTM, I just posted what I read from someone reporting. I didn't say Scalia was asleep when whatever happened did happen. I asked 'who sleeps with a pillow over their face' based on the inaccurate report that he was found 'with a pillow over his face'. The whole premise of the pillow over his face has been confirmed false, which I am glad of. That should kill any doubt or conspiracy theory out there. The media who reeated that should also print a correction.

Obama and the other anti 2nd amendment communists killed him, obviously.
LOLOLOL, I have no doubt in the up coming days, Fox and the right wing nuts will tie Obama into this man's death, its only a matter of time.
upload_2016-2-16_15-53-40.jpeg

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER "NATURAL CAUSES"?
Good question.
I would consider 'Natural Cause' to be something that 'just happens'. Underneath that would fall sub-categories such as Congestive Heart Disease, Cancer, etc as opposed to something 'un-natural', such as harmed by someone (murder) accidents, etc.

This is a fact. We may never know whether or not Scalia died of natural causes because their hasn't been an autopsy yet. It could be, it could be not, but we will never know for sure. I'm sure the left is going to say this is a conspiracy theory but an autopsy won't be ordered for him until three years from now. The people who are going to argue against an autopsy the most is going to be the left and their isn't a reason to oppose one.

I sincerely hope this torments you for the rest of your life.

We're finding out it was the democrat Hispanic Judge Cinderela Guevara who denied the autopsy to the local Justice of the Peace who requested one.

An autopsy three years from now?

Check the law. He was under a doctor's care and his family refused. That means no autopsy.

That means the cia, Obama, Hollywood liberals, the Mafia, the illuminati and Dick Cheeeeny got away with it.

Dry your eyes and carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, we were initially TOLD Scalia died of 'natural causes' and initially told he had a heart attack, which has since been rescinded. That doesn't mean he died of 'natural causes'.

Again, if you are having a heart attack, who grabs a pillow and puts it on their face?
Did you even spend two seconds to think about this idiotic claim?

What kind of retarded assassin would leave the pillow over his face?

Where the hell did you get the idea an autopsy will be ordered three years from now?
air?

Conspiracy theorists suspect poison, Obama, and Leonard Nimoy in death of Antonin Scalia
Leonard Nimoy?

All I said was the truth which wasn't either of these statements.

A. He died of natural causes
B. He was murdered by Obama's henchmen

I said we don't know for sure until an autopsy has been done. It takes like five fuckin minutes to do one and you can tell if the guy was murdered or not so I don't see what the issue is.

Did you even spend two seconds to think about this idiotic claim?

What kind of retarded assassin would leave the pillow over his face?
I'll take a stab at that. easyt, black fury, and I can think of a few others on here.

Forum List

Back