We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines

Those with weakened immune systems, or other health issues, might be more vulnerable to the harmful effects of this dangerous experimental mRNA shit.

I'm diabetic. One of the primary ways in which diabetes causes harm, is by causing red blood cells to clump together, clogging capillaries, leading to organ damage.

That's turning out to be one of the side-effects of this dangerous experimental mRNA shit, to cause blood cells to clump.

How stupid would I, as a diabetic have to be, to think that it is a good idea to take a dangerous experimental drug that is known to aggravate an effect which is caused by a health condition that I already have? That's a good way to wind up blind or with serious organ failure or even to lose part of a leg.
That’s why I called it a Hoax very quickly despite demands for my incarceration and even death.
Make No Mistake About it-Lib loons were a sordid bunch when people would not comply with ther commie, wishful demands.

That’s why I called it a Hoax very quickly despite demands for my incarceration and even death.
Make No Mistake About it-Lib loons were a sordid bunch when people would not comply with ther commie, wishful demands.
Whatever the expert Weatherman says is the way it is.
What scientists, doctors and the analytics say does not matter because Weather know everything about everything.

Forum List

Back