We may never know if Scalia died of natural causes

All I said was the truth which wasn't either of these statements.

A. He died of natural causes
B. He was murdered by Obama's henchmen

I said we don't know for sure until an autopsy has been done. It takes like five fuckin minutes to do one and you can tell if the guy was murdered or not so I don't see what the issue is.

What percentage of people who die of natural causes are subjected to autopsy? Please provide statistics.
Why do you think Scalia was so hated that numerous people would what him murdered, and who are these people? Name names, and provide evidence.

Thank you.

I said we don't know for sure until an autopsy has been done. It takes like five fuckin minutes to do one and you can tell if the guy was murdered or not so I don't see what the issue is.

What percentage of people who die of natural causes are subjected to autopsy? Please provide statistics.
Why do you think Scalia was so hated that numerous people would what him murdered, and who are these people? Name names, and provide evidence.

Thank you.

Provide evidence? That is what I am asking. Provide evidence that he died of natural causes! An autopsy would do sufficiently for that purpose and there is no reason to get upset about asking for one or asking why one hasn't been requested. It makes me wonder if someone has something to hide if they resist any effort to get to the truth.

Thank you.

Provide evidence? That is what I am asking. Provide evidence that he died of natural causes! An autopsy would do sufficiently for that purpose and there is no reason to get upset about asking for one or asking why one hasn't been requested. It makes me wonder if someone has something to hide if they resist any effort to get to the truth.
No one is resisting the truth but you.

Why should they submit Scalia to an autopsy just to satisfy a conspiracy whackjob like you? You don't get to have a say in a family matter, and you wouldn't accept the results anyway.

Thank you.

Provide evidence? That is what I am asking. Provide evidence that he died of natural causes!

You've yet to define what you mean by "natural causes."

Yet you expect the right to override his family and require a Government Intervention to prove that an obese 79-year-old man with a history of heart problems died of something other than something you can't define.

You wouldn't consider yourself a "libertarian," by any chance, would you?

Scalia was found dead, lying on his back, with a pillow over his face.
The manager of the ranch, who was the first to find Scalia's body and who made that description, later elaborated. He said Scalia was lying on the bed, with one pillow between his head and the headboard (which was what the manager meant by his first announcement of the pillow "over his head"), and another pillow between his head and the mattress (the way most people sleep with a pillow).

Lose the "pillow over his face" hysteria. It isn't so. :rolleyes-41:

If you smother someone to death (a real violent thing by the way ) why would you leave the pillow on his face ? Plus he would've woken up and struggled .

Thank you.

Provide evidence? That is what I am asking. Provide evidence that he died of natural causes!

Yet you expect the right to override his family and require a Government Intervention to prove that an obese 79-year-old man with a history of heart problems died of something other than something you can't define.

Overriding hat people want to do with their own bodies ??? That's what republicans do!!

5 minutes to do an autopsy? Are you serious?

That there were no signs of struggle or murder is how you know he was murdered by an assassin.

:spinner:

This is a fact. We may never know whether or not Scalia died of natural causes because their hasn't been an autopsy yet. It could be, it could be not, but we will never know for sure. I'm sure the left is going to say this is a conspiracy theory but an autopsy won't be ordered for him until three years from now. The people who are going to argue against an autopsy the most is going to be the left and their isn't a reason to oppose one.
The extreme Right already came up with conspiracy theories.

Alex Jones: 'My Gut Tells Me' Antonin Scalia Was Murdered

They think they are. Real Life is just like Law & Order. Pathetic.

This is a fact. We may never know whether or not Scalia died of natural causes because their hasn't been an autopsy yet. It could be, it could be not, but we will never know for sure. I'm sure the left is going to say this is a conspiracy theory but an autopsy won't be ordered for him until three years from now. The people who are going to argue against an autopsy the most is going to be the left and their isn't a reason to oppose one.
The extreme Right already came up with conspiracy theories.

Alex Jones: 'My Gut Tells Me' Antonin Scalia Was Murdered

Oh, well. If Alex Jones intends to spend the next six weeks getting paid to spin conspiracy theories it MUST be true.

meaR60t.jpg

Thank you.

Overriding hat people want to do with their own bodies ??? That's what republicans do!!

I believe autopsies can be ordered in cases of foul play. I'm not really sure so I can't say either way on the matter.

It may not take five minutes but it isn't a difficult thing to do and doing one may end all the suspicious. Isn't it weird that their is so much resistance to this idea. There is no reason to get upset by this.

It may not take five minutes but it isn't a difficult thing to do and doing one may end all the suspicious. Isn't it weird that their is so much resistance to this idea. There is no reason to get upset by this.

There is no resistance....it's Scalia's family who didn't want an autopsy performed.

He was 79 years old, obese, and had health problems. It is not a crazy idea or even "unusual" that he would die in his sleep from natural causes. It really does happen quote often...

A typical autopsy takes about 4 hours to perform, not including the time to transport the body to the lab.

There is no resistance....it's Scalia's family who didn't want an autopsy performed.

He was 79 years old, obese, and had health problems. It is not a crazy idea or even "unusual" that he would die in his sleep from natural causes. It really does happen quote often...

A typical autopsy takes about 4 hours to perform, not including the time to transport the body to the lab.

It only takes 4 hours? Then what is the big deal? You act like we are trying to lawfully deport illegals in this country. That happens to take forever.

It only takes 4 hours? Then what is the big deal? You act like we are trying to lawfully deport illegals in this country. That happens to take forever.

You've yet to define "natural causes."

The logical conclusion is "If it's someone I don't like, I don't care."

If it's someone I consider important, THE ONLY CONCLUSION IS MURDER, ESPECIALLY IF I CAN'T PROVE IT!!!!!!!"

Forum List

Back