We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines

The CDC and WHO could release supposed peer-reviewed evidence that voting for Democrats and globalists would instantly cure stage 4 cancer and many morons would believe it. The rest of us have common sense.
The irony of your statement is beyond belief.
Common sense is not believing one off contrarians who have no expertise in the field.
That is not common sense. That is being a dumbass.

Do you go to Tucker Carlson for your yearly medical physical? You should not trust any medical doctor. They are all part of the deep state. They are out to get you along with the government. Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!

The difference is that SARS2 "vaccine" is not a vaccine.
You can call it what you want but it is an innoculation that increases the immunity to COVID.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck; it is a duck.

Some people do not have the intellect to understand advances in medicine.

Yeah especially those children who are also athletes dropping dead from the shot!
Please document.Those spreading lies and conspiracy theories are the ones killing people, killing children.
Go to Africa and see what is happening to children not able to be vaccinated.

Immunization is one of the most cost-effective public health interventions, averting an estimated 4.4 million deaths yearly. In 2022, it is estimated that approximately 14.3 million children did not receive any dose of DTP (known as zero-dose children).Jul 10, 2023

My wife and many of her MD colleagues would disagree with your assessment. Many doctors are too afraid to speak out, but will tell you something different at dinner parties than in their office. Yes, some still put politics above common sense and science. (Psychiatrists are notably more political). Most were initially on board, trusting their peers as they always had, but after researching on their own and, in some cases, seeing patients develop previously unforeseen issues(particularly cardiologists), changed their minds.
Your wife is in the minority. Over 90% of all doctors recommend vaccinations including COVID.
If 90% of the experts see it one way and 10% see it another way; I will go with the 90%. You do what you want.

Democrats are easily trained sheep. The problem is they are not so easily un-trained.
A common observation is MAGA is a cult. A mind controlling cult.
Democrats can be criticized for many thing but to throw back the criticisms, being leveled at you, is what children do in grade school playgrounds.
I know you are, what am I.

Your ignorance is on full display as you talk about mRNA vaccines .
No such animal .
You Gullibles are fast disappearing but not fast enough .
How about it is an innoculation that stimulates the immune system against the designated pathogen.
Will you accept that?

IMG_0782.jpeg

How scary. But not as scary as the government, foreigners, non-Christians, all non-whites, intellectuals, the deep state, immigrants, people who are not Maga, non-english speakers, NATO countries are out to get you. First they will take your guns. Then they will force you to take the COVID vaccine which is actully a drug that will allow the deep state and the government will take over your mind. You are screwed.

Your wife is in the minority. Over 90% of all doctors recommend vaccinations including COVID.
If 90% of the experts see it one way and 10% see it another way; I will go with the 90%. You do what you want.

90% could be sheeple willing to make a buck for going along with the crowd.

Should remind you of someone. Namely you.

The irony of your statement is beyond belief.
Common sense is not believing one off contrarians who have no expertise in the field.
That is not common sense. That is being a dumbass.

Do you go to Tucker Carlson for your yearly medical physical? You should not trust any medical doctor. They are all part of the deep state. They are out to get you along with the government. Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!

Common sense told some of us that if mRNA vaccines were the cat’s meow they would have implmented them on a mass scales years ago. Common sense also told some of us that forgoing the typical testing phases to expedite the release of a vaccine could lead to some unforeseen consequences. You don’t need an MD to figure out either of these things.

Like I said, many doctor’s intially trusted the “science” because that is what they have always done and understandably so. Today, many of those have concerns as to the long term effects of the mRNA vaccines. There are certainly some people who were likely saved by taking the vaccine. Some people’s immune system simply didn’t know how to react to this virus. Obviously those with a weakened immune system were more vulnerable, and blood type could also play a role. I was all for those with weakened immune systems, which includes many elderly people just by the nature of being older, taking the vaccine because I saw it as worth the risk. I was adamantly opposed to healthy children and young adults, 0-25 taking them because the risk of taking an experimental vaccine out-weighed the potential damage done by COVID. I am so glad I didn’t give my elementary aged children this vaccine. The odds of them having a deadly reaction to COVID was extremely low. In my estimation, far lower than the possibility of unforeseen side-effects from this new vaccine. They both had COVID back in 2020 and had little issue. They have had it again since with nothing more than a slight headache. I don’t think I could forgive myself had I chosen to have them vaccinated knowing what we know now.

As for 25-55 year olds, it was kind of a crap shoot In 2020. You never knew if you were going to be one of the ones whose immune system didn’t know how to react, but those of us with common sense also had to weigh that potentially bad outcome with the long and short term affects of a vaccine that had not been throughly tested. I was personally on the fence about it at that time, as I fall into that age range. Current day, given the relative weakness of the strain of COVID, coupled with what we know so far about the dangers of these mRNA vaccines, healthy people still taking boosters are not very well informed.

I was all for those with weakened immune systems, which includes many elderly people just by the nature of being older, taking the vaccine because I saw it as worth the risk.

Those with weakened immune systems, or other health issues, might be more vulnerable to the harmful effects of this dangerous experimental mRNA shit.

I'm diabetic. One of the primary ways in which diabetes causes harm, is by causing red blood cells to clump together, clogging capillaries, leading to organ damage.

That's turning out to be one of the side-effects of this dangerous experimental mRNA shit, to cause blood cells to clump.

How stupid would I, as a diabetic have to be, to think that it is a good idea to take a dangerous experimental drug that is known to aggravate an effect which is caused by a health condition that I already have? That's a good way to wind up blind or with serious organ failure or even to lose part of a leg.

Forum List

Back