We live in a Kakistocracy

why is it I have to try and provide your facts when you make a bogus claim and I also have to provide Facts fo what I assert?

It is just too wierd that even when I provide facts you people deny them yet you expect me to just lap up whatever YOU say as fact?

Actually, that was PBS News, reporting on USA Today News and the Miami Herald.

You really don't want to debate, do you?

I am talking to three people Im just one.

Please for clairification can you PLEASE just supply the link you are talking about again so I can be sure to respond to the correct article?

BTW Gunny note our posts we posted that link at the same minute.

Ok Im going to assume it is.

Now where does this say Gore wanted Indys counted in his collum?

Where does this prove the felons list facts are wrong?

Where does this prove the elction wasnt tampered with?

Ok Im going to assume it is.

Now where does this say Gore wanted Indys counted in his collum?

Where does this prove the felons list facts are wrong?

Where does this prove the elction wasnt tampered with?

Let's stay with #67 that generated your, "Get me proof," for now. Then deal with the above.

I am talking to three people Im just one.

Please for clairification can you PLEASE just supply the link you are talking about again so I can be sure to respond to the correct article?

BTW Gunny note our posts we posted that link at the same minute.

Dude, what are you doing weilding a sword in the fight if you can't defend? Nobody's rushing you.

As far as the link goes, you demanded evidence to support my statement and you got some. It's as simple as that.

You will note the link specifically addresses the late votes Gore tried to have included, and the late military votes that were not included; thus, supporting my statement.

Speaking of felons.... who are they more likely to vote for.... A republican that wants them held accountable for their crimes and punished ... OR... a democrat that wants to let them go because no one is responsible for anything?

Furthermore, isn't it the liberals that keep telling us MOST felons are black? And who do Blacks vote for in overwhelming numbers?

Speaking of felons.... who are they more likely to vote for.... A republican that wants them held accountable for their crimes and punished ... OR... a democrat that wants to let them go because no one is responsible for anything?

Last I heard, convicted felon could not vote in FL. Don't know if that has changed or not.

They don't get to vote here.

And I'd say it's highly unlikely that those who actually would take the time and effort to vote would vote for someone who is going to hold them accountable for their crimes.

Bafflethemwithbullshit not only has a list of felons that may have voted he claims ( I assume using his liberal crystal ball) that they all voted for Bush. And he has further claimed that it was a nefarious plan by the republican Governor and his republican allies.

Your simply lying now or ignorant of Florida law and the conditions and actions in November/December 2000.

Florida LAW required a recount. That was done. Gore insisted on another recount of certain counties, THAT to was done.

Remind us again who designed, approved, made and issued the ballots in those counties.

Gore demanded the following for the third recount...

1. Any card that was a vote for the Independent candidate be counted as a vote for him, because as a democratic district he knew those were really his votes.

2. Any card disqualified that had a vote for him be counted anyway. But none that were disqualified that voted for Bush should be counted.

3. Absentee ballots be disqualified ( the reason for this being he believed most would be military voters and vote for Bush)

4. Any card with any mark of any kind on his hole punch be counted as a vote for him. Even if another candidate on that card had been voted for.

5. Bush requested that if a third recount was to occur it be across the entire State, Gore demanded and went to court to ensure only the heavily democratic districts he chose be recounted a third time.

Furthermore AFTER the fact it has been shown with numerous Liberal and independent recounts that BUSH won.

where does that article say indy votes would be counted for Gore?

Bafflethemwithbullshit not only has a list of felons that may have voted he claims ( I assume using his liberal crystal ball) that they all voted for Bush. And he has further claimed that it was a nefarious plan by the republican Governor and his republican allies.

IMO, convicted felons on the whole aren't going to make the effort to vote. If they weren't lazy, they wouldn't be criminals to begin with.

Of those that would, I doubt seriously they'd vote Republican. As you said, liberals are the ones that let them off the hook for their crimes.

where does that article say indy votes would be counted for Gore?

Actually it's nearly impossible to find a 'Gore won' scenario. Here's from one of your favorite links. There's a wonderful chart right above this excerpt, found at the link:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...ing&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Media based

Following the election, recounts conducted by various United States news media organizations indicated that Bush would have won if certain recounting methods had been used (including the one favored by Gore at the time of the Supreme Court decision) but that Gore would have won had a full state-wide recount been conducted. [14]

After the election, USA Today, The Miami Herald, and Knight Ridder commissioned accounting firm BDO Seidman to count undervotes, that is, ballots which did not register any vote when counted by machine. BDO Seidman's results, reported in USA Today , show that under the strictest standard, where only a cleanly punched ballot with a fully removed chad was counted, Gore won by three votes.[15] Under all other standards, Bush won, with Bush's margin increasing as looser standards were used. The standards considered by BDO Seidman were:

* Lenient standard. Any alteration in a chad, ranging from a dimple to a full punch, counts as a vote. By this standard, Bush won by 1,665 votes.
* Palm Beach standard. A dimple is counted as a vote if other races on the same ballot show dimples as well. By this standard, Bush won by 884 votes.
* Two-corner standard. A chad with two or more corners removed is counted as a vote. This is the most common standard in use. By this standard, Bush won by 363 votes.
* Strict standard. Only a fully removed chad counts as a vote. By this standard, Gore won by 3 votes.

The study remarks that because of the possibility of mistakes, it is difficult to conclude that Gore was surely the winner under the strict standard. It also remarks that there are variations between examiners, and that election officials often did not provide the same number of undervotes as were counted on Election Day. Furthermore, the study did not consider overvotes, ballots which registered more than one vote when counted by machine.

The study also found that undervotes break down into two distinct types, those coming from punch-card using counties, and those coming from optical-scan using counties. Undervotes from punch-card using counties give new votes to candidates in roughly the same proportion as the county's official vote. Furthermore, the number of undervotes correlates with how well the punch-card machines are maintained, and not with factors such as race or socioeconomic status. Undervotes from optical-scan using counties, however, correlate with Democratic votes more than Republican votes. Optical-scan counties were the only places in the study where Gore gained more votes than Bush, 1,036 to 775.

A larger consortium of news organizations, including the USA Today, the Miami Herald, Knight Ridder, the Tampa Tribune, and five other newspapers next conducted a full recount of all ballots, including both undervotes and overvotes. According to their results, under stricter standards for vote counting, Bush won, and under looser standards, Gore won. [16] However, a Gore win was impossible without a recount of overvotes, which he did not request.

see you people drefuse to read what I offer.

That wiki article had the machine vote breakdown and it showed a statistical annnomally of votes.

This makes it very hard to debate three people at once how just dont even look at the evidence you provide them and yet Im supposed to reply three times as fast?

see you people drefuse to read what I offer.

That wiki article had the machine vote breakdown and it showed a statistical annnomally of votes.

This makes it very hard to debate three people at once how just dont even look at the evidence you provide them and yet Im supposed to reply three times as fast?

Again, just above yours I gave you a Wiki link, (since you seem to really rely on that), take a look at that chart. :cool:

What about the GAOs acessment of the machines?

What about felons list being tossed because of court cases?

what about the life long R who testified under oath in congress about being asked to create a code to steal the election?

What about the R congress refusing to investigate anything?

Forum List

Back