We live in a Kakistocracy

Gunny I posted a link and then posted part of the article.

If I posted too much of it I will delete some of it.

How much is too much?

Post a portion of the article. One or two paragraphs. THEN post the link IN THE SAME POST. Include any bylines. Put the article in quotation so readers can esily differentiate between the article and any opinion/editorializing you might add.

The Felons list is Florida is real and it was beyond the pale.

This is the same thing that was being done with the DOJ.

This admin has used every possible way they could think of to disenfranchise poor, minority ,democratic voters.

I weep for the fact that fellow Americans defend such attactions.

I really do have to wonder why people who are probably decent honest Americans whould defend such actions.

I give you people verifiable facts about such actions and you refuse them.

Why you gain nothing from such loyalty.

This started the thread and yet the thread starter and his allies can not answer two simple questions.... I have asked them and quoted them several times now.

Assuming this is true ( and for argument sake we will) the questions are...

What would you do to prevent this from happening in the future?

AND

What would you do to rectify the problem now?

Still waiting.....

I would make sure we truely have a democracy.

The 2000 election was scewed by the attempts fo Rs to disenfranchise legal American voters.

The felons list in Florida alone very likely caused the election to be turned over to Bush instead of Gore.

I answered you

It would help if we could get out of government the people willing to do such things.

This started the thread and yet the thread starter and his allies can not answer two simple questions.... I have asked them and quoted them several times now.

Assuming this is true ( and for argument sake we will) the questions are...

What would you do to prevent this from happening in the future?

AND

What would you do to rectify the problem now?

I answered you

And I assume he stole the 2004 election also?

http://blackboxvoting.com/s9/index.php?/archives/5-GAO-finds-electonic-voting-machines-wanting.html

"The non-partisan GAO issued a report on the reliability of electronic voting machines and found lots of problems. This was reported the third week in October and got virtually ZERO coverage by the MSM. "

I knew it.... Poor downtrodden liberals, they don't lose elections , the elections are stolen from them..

NOW back to the question, explain again how those evil republicans stole the election in 2004 but "forgot" to do the same in the Congressional and Senate races in 2006?

http://oversight.house.gov/Documents/20051021122225-53143.pdf

The electronic voting machine are recognised by all as a very insecure way of collecting votes.

Why did the R congress insist on their useage?

I suggest you check your facts. After Florida it was not the republicans whining for computer voting machines and last I checked States NOT the US Congress determine what machines are used in their States. Further as far as I know Republicans did not then nor now control all the States where these machines are used, nor did just "evil" republican make, service and control said machines.

Do feel free to continue jst giving us the "truth" though.

I knew it.... Poor downtrodden liberals, they don't lose elections , the elections are stolen from them..

NOW back to the question, explain again how those evil republicans stole the election in 2004 but "forgot" to do the same in the Congressional and Senate races in 2006?

The theory is that they have software which can tilt some of the votes to a different candidate.

Now they wouldnt want to tilt all of them now would they or it would be obvious.

So if you only tilt a percentage then if the vote is too wide you cant change the election just the percentages.

In other words it is possible that the last election was supposed to be an even bigger gain for the dems.

The companies who make the machines and the soft ware refuse to let anyone examine the soft ware.

They were all owned by right wing Rs and their is a life long republican who has testified under oath and passed a lie detector test who says that he was directly asked by Rs in Florida to write a code to Steal the election before the 2004 election.

For some reason the R congress refused to investigate any of this.

http://oversight.house.gov/Documents/20051021122225-53143.pdf

The electronic voting machine are recognised by all as a very insecure way of collecting votes.

Why did the R congress insist on their useage?

As I stated previously, nothing is foolproof. The very first time I voted it was in Miami with the punchcard ballot.

IMO, if you're too stupid to punch out the little circle next to the candidate of your choice's name, you're too stupid to have your vote counted.

Further, the felon's list from Florida is not an indictment against the voting system itself. It is an indictment against the Florida justice department's admin.

I suggest you check your facts. After Florida it was not the republicans whining for computer voting machines and last I checked States NOT the US Congress determine what machines are used in their States. Further as far as I know Republicans did not then nor now control all the States where these machines are used, nor did just "evil" republican make, service and control said machines.

Do feel free to continue jst giving us the "truth" though.

NOPE that is not true!

go find me ANYTHING to prove that.

The Dems were asking for the votes to be counted.

Gore asked for counts where things looked fishy.

The Rs fought it tooth and nail.

Then after the elections the R congress passed laws to have the elections "upgraded" to electronic machines.

The theory is that they have software which can tilt some of the votes to a different candidate.

Now they wouldnt want to tilt all of them now would they or it would be obvious.

So if you only tilt a percentage then if the vote is too wide you cant change the election just the percentages.

In other words it is possible that the last election was supposed to be an even bigger gain for the dems.

The companies who make the machines and the soft ware refuse to let anyone examine the soft ware.

They were all owned by right wing Rs and their is a life long republican who has testified under oath and passed a lie detector test who says that he was directly asked by Rs in Florida to write a code to Steal the election before the 2004 election.

For some reason the R congress refused to investigate any of this.

Link please. And your a liar, there are just as many companies that make, service and run these machines NOT owned by Republicans.

Where is the mass drive to change back to punch cards? Where is the now democratic House run investigation to solve this crime?

Remind me again when the Federal Government took over telling the individual States what and how they would count their election votes. Remind me again who it was after 2000 DEMANDING we cease using punch cards and switch to the "safer" more "efficient" computer system.

You get loonier and loonier..... Check your tinfoil hat it may be loose and some of Idiot Savant Bush's mind control rays may get in.

As I stated previously, nothing is foolproof. The very first time I voted it was in Miami with the punchcard ballot.

IMO, if you're too stupid to punch out the little circle next to the candidate of your choice's name, you're too stupid to have your vote counted.

Further, the felon's list from Florida is not an indictment against the voting system itself. It is an indictment against the Florida justice department's admin.

America long ago gave up the idea that Blacks were TOO stupid to vote.

No American is too stupid to vote.

The reason the punch machines had problems is the chad bins were not emptied.

When you punched the hole the left over chads prevented it from punching all the way.

This was caused by too few election workers.

people would mark their ballot and hand it over not thinking they had to check to make sure the hole was perfectly punched.

I bet most people would just assume it was done since they marked it.

America long ago gave up the idea that Blacks were TOO stupid to vote.

No American is too stupid to vote.

The reason the punch machines had problems is the chad bins were not emptied.

When you punched the hole the left over chads prevented it from punching all the way.

This was caused by too few election workers.

people would mark their ballot and hand it over not thinking they had to check to make sure the hole was perfectly punched.

I bet most people would just assume it was done since they marked it.

Dude, where did you get THAT? I didn't say a dmaned thing about anyone's race.

Second, that chad crap is just THAT ...crap. And it was not caused by too few election workers it was caused by too many people too stupid to operate a simple punchcard. Handing over a card that says "punch all the way through" on it without punching all the way through is being too stupid to operate the moving parts.

And yeah, there ARE people who are too stupid to vote.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_United_States_presidential_election_controversy,_voting_machines

"Election Systems & Software (ES&S) (40-50%) and Diebold Election Systems (DES) (30-35%) are responsible for the integrity and processing of around 80% of United States election voting. Between them, these two companies alone provide voter registration, printing of ballots, the programming of the voting machines, the counting and tabulation of the votes, and the final reporting of the results for over 150 million Americans."

Forum List

Back