We live in a Kakistocracy

Where does that say that Gore wanted the indy vote tallied in his collum?

Where does that say that Gore wanted the indy vote tallied in his collum?

Darlin, before you pose more questions, look back at what I quoted you about:

Remember, this is a debate and we were sticking with your first 'proof' post, not what you wish to go off on NOW.

see you people drefuse to read what I offer.

That wiki article had the machine vote breakdown and it showed a statistical annnomally of votes.

This makes it very hard to debate three people at once how just dont even look at the evidence you provide them and yet Im supposed to reply three times as fast?

And machines breaking down equates to stealing votes HOW exactly?

Stop trying to cop out. Debating three people is not hard. All you have to do is take the comments/questions one at a time and respond. Hell, I used to post on a liberal board where they got in line to take a shot at me.

Try maintaining your composure and quit trying to use the number of opponents as a cop-out. Three or thirty of us doesn't change the facts. The problem here is your argument is flawed and wouldn't stand up to one person.

further evidence you didnt read the posting.

It was a statistical breakdown of the different mechanisms used to vote.

further evidence you didnt read the posting.

It was a statistical breakdown of the different mechanisms used to vote.

Not belaboring your previous criticisms of RSR, but pray tell, which post are you responding to?

Again, just above yours I gave you a Wiki link, (since you seem to really rely on that), take a look at that chart. :cool:

this makes absolutely no sense.

What the hell are you trying to say?

That charts NO where ansered nothing I originally posed.

those are about vote totals for the different standards of counting.

They say nothing about Gore demanding indy votes go to him.

they say nothing about the felons list.

what exactly does it answer about anything?

this makes absolutely no sense.

What the hell are you trying to say?

That charts NO where ansered nothing I originally posed.

those are about vote totals for the different standards of counting.

They say nothing about Gore demanding indy votes go to him.

they say nothing about the felons list.

what exactly does it answer about anything?

Take this slowly, read the 'standards'.

Why dont you tell me what you think they prove??????
I see that the specter of illiteracy is rearing it's ugly head again?

See, this is the way it works. You posted on and on, then responded by asking for 'proof.' It was given, by more than one. Now you are trying to change topics, then tables. Not happening.

Answer first, then we can move along, it's really quite simple.

OK you dont even know do you?

You dont know what you are trying to refute. YOU just posted a link and are going to CLAIM it proves something and you cant even delineate what?

OK you dont even know do you?

You dont know what you are trying to refute. YOU just posted a link and are going to CLAIM it proves something and you cant even delineate what?

Your momma. Not playing your game. This is how fair discussions go. You asked for and received, now it's your turn to answer.

Your simply lying now or ignorant of Florida law and the conditions and actions in November/December 2000.

Florida LAW required a recount. That was done. Gore insisted on another recount of certain counties, THAT to was done.

Remind us again who designed, approved, made and issued the ballots in those counties.

Gore demanded the following for the third recount...

1. Any card that was a vote for the Independent candidate be counted as a vote for him, because as a democratic district he knew those were really his votes.

2. Any card disqualified that had a vote for him be counted anyway. But none that were disqualified that voted for Bush should be counted.

3. Absentee ballots be disqualified ( the reason for this being he believed most would be military voters and vote for Bush)

4. Any card with any mark of any kind on his hole punch be counted as a vote for him. Even if another candidate on that card had been voted for.

5. Bush requested that if a third recount was to occur it be across the entire State, Gore demanded and went to court to ensure only the heavily democratic districts he chose be recounted a third time.

Furthermore AFTER the fact it has been shown with numerous Liberal and independent recounts that BUSH won.

this is the post that I asked for proof of

Now you tell me HOW that post of yours Proves Gore demanded any of those standards?

YOU cant and wont because it does not

Thats was not standard "DEMANDED" by Gore those were individual differances between counties.

If the election had NOT disenfranchised thousand of voters with a fake felons list which was designed to knock off black voters ,if the butterfly ballot had been designed correctly(it would only take one of these things corrected) Gore would have won the election.

Now what standerd do you wat to stand by?

True democracy without foul play

or

An election were LEGAL voters were kept from voting with intent?

but that Gore would have won had a full state-wide recount been conducted. [14]

The Florida Supreme Court did order a recount for the entire state.

The usa supreme court illegally stopped that recount according to our Constitution and most all legal scholars and Constitutionalists out there.

As the quote above says, Gore would have won this recount according to those same people that are being used to say that Bush won the recount or elcetion in the 3 chosen Gore counties....

There were over 60,000 PEOPLE eliminated from voting THAT WERE NOT FELONS I think I have read, but their names were close to the names on this extensive list of felon names and "near miss" felon names.

katherine harris paid a company from texas $4 million dollars to come up with this extensive felon list....when it had only cost the state $200,000 to pay for this "felon" list from a different information gathering company the previous election....that should bring some inquisitiveness to the average joe, don't you think?

I have read that the list was over 120,000 names long and that even the supervisor of elections (R) in one district was bannished from voting because her name was on the list....that is when she threw this felon list out for her district and complained to Katherine harris about it....nothing was done...even when the company supplying this extensive list with many, many names that were not those of convicted felons on it TOLD Katherine Harris that there were many FALSE positives of felons that were still on the list....K Harris still used this mostly fake list.

Many legal voters were disenfranchised, there is no question on this from all the studies and reports that I have read on it.

One could assume if they were felons, as Gunny has said, that they would probably be voting more Democratic than for Republicans, HOWEVER, these were regular citizens that had the same name as a felon, even if the middle initial differed, or people that had names that were similar to a felon's name that were prevented from voting and we can't necessarily presume that they would have voted more for Gore over Bush imo....

though I would Imagine if Florida's felon's list is similar to their prison population as far as race is concerned, there were probably many more black Americans disproportionately disenfranchised because their names were familiar or similar to their felon list.

Care

Forum List

Back