We Have A Proud Self-Proclaimed White Supremacist In Our Congress Folks

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And, what do you know it, they're a member of the Republican Party.

Steve King asks how terms 'white nationalist' and 'white supremacist' became offensive

Can somebody tell me again about how the Republican Party is so-called "The party of Lincoln" and how they're for black people, and how there's not many white supremacists in America, only a small fraction and all that jazz?

Again, we have ourselves a SITTING Congressman that's an out-and-out White Supremacist.

What say you?

Steve King asks how terms 'white nationalist' and 'white supremacist' became offensive

Can somebody tell me again about how the Republican Party is so-called "The party of Lincoln" and how they're for black people, and how there's not many white supremacists in America, only a small fraction and all that jazz?

Again, we have ourselves a SITTING Congressman that's an out-and-out White Supremacist.

What say you?

Wasn't your "Conscience of the Senate" a KKK Grand Kleagle?

deflection_explained.jpg

Except he denied being a white nationalist or supremacist....in your own link

Dumbass
Did he now?

Steve King identifies himself as a 'nationalist,' defends earlier comments

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King said. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

Does that sound like denial to you, or obfuscation? Let's just be honest here.

What say you?

"White nationalist" = Bad.
"Black Nationalist" = O-tay!

Now speak to us of the Congressional Black Caucus, and why it even exists, and differentiates itself. In all fairness, should there not be a Congressional White Caucus? A Congressional Asian Caucus? Native American Caucus? What good does such a contrived separation do the country?

Without the constant buckets of "the race issue" dumped by the Democrats, their party would have ceased to exist a decade ago.

What say you?

Yes, white supremacy is foundational to america and as such was always and forever bipartisan.

What say you?

Now speak to us of the Congressional Black Caucus, and why it even exists, and differentiates itself. In all fairness, should there not be a Congressional White Caucus? A Congressional Asian Caucus? Native American Caucus? What good does such a contrived separation do the country?

Without the constant buckets of "the race issue" dumped by the Democrats, their party would have ceased to exist a decade ago.
Began as a mechanism by which to keep the rabble divided amongst themselves post Bacon's Rebellion. American society has progressed little.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What say you?
We have a SITTING Muslim woman who seems worse to me. And when I was growing up, most of the KKK members were Democrats. No party can say they are perfect.

There just trying to deflect the news of there liberal news media doctored Trumps speech making him look plump more orange and having him lick his lips and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except he denied being a white nationalist or supremacist....in your own link

Dumbass
Did he now?

Steve King identifies himself as a 'nationalist,' defends earlier comments

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King said. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

Does that sound like denial to you, or obfuscation? Let's just be honest here.

Maybe he didn't deny it in that quote, but that certainly wasn't the only quote by King in the article.

King later on Thursday, responding to the Times article, said he is not a white nationalist or white supremacist.

"I want to make one thing abundantly clear; I reject those labels and the evil ideology that they define. Further, I condemn anyone that supports this evil and bigoted ideology which saw in its ultimate expression the systematic murder of 6 million innocent Jewish lives," he said in a statement.

"It's true that like the Founding Fathers I am an advocate for Western Civilization's values, and that I profoundly believe that America is the greatest tangible expression of these ideals the World has ever seen. Under any fair political definition, I am simply a Nationalist."

King might be an ass, but he does seem to have denied being a white supremacist or white nationalist in the article you linked in the OP.

What say you?

How did I KNOW before even clicking in here that it was gonna be Steve King...

What say you?
We have a SITTING Muslim woman who seems worse to me. And when I was growing up, most of the KKK members were Democrats. No party can say they are perfect.

You must be like 160 years old then?

Well happy birthday. I bet you're one of the few old enough to actually remember "Progressives".

Is this imaginary "white supremacist" one of the "white *******" that the KKK Grand Kleagle "Conscious of the Senate" mentioned

deflection_explained.jpg

Forum List

Back