“I personally cannot, in good conscience, vote for someone who attended a white supremacist conference and compared himself to David Duke.”

Weinsteins victims were full grown women. You dig your hole bigger all the time.
You're the one digging, you sick fuck. Nobody is accusing Weinstein of being a pedophile, retard.

For no rhyme or reason you said as a matter of fact that Strauss was a pedophile and Jordan was enabling the pedophile. And you cannot explain how you came to the conclusion that Strauss was a pedophile. Obviously you were projecting. You were talking about yourself when you said he was a pedophile.

Police deal with your type every fucking day. Criminals very often point the finger at someone else to distract attention away from themselves.

Speaking of police, you're the Karen who started a thread bragging about how you called the police on some elderly ladies for having a spot of tea out in their garden. You must be very proud of yourself asshole.

I think I'll call the police across the pond and give them a link to this thread of you projecting your crimes onto others. Perhaps they may want to examine your computer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back