I called into Cspan this morning to have a discussion with two Democrats of the “white stripe project” that support equity

I listened to your input on the show, and you bring up such valid points - including the Democrats’ attempt to divide people by race (clearly a campaign strategy) and focus all their attention on poor blacks while ignoring the struggles of poor whites.

Biden & Co. are clearly counting on the “stupidity of the American voter” (which the architect of Obamacare said allowed its passage) by claiming that Bidennomics is working. Not only has the average price of houses doubled, and inflation reached a 40-year high*, but rents have skyrocketed as well, leaving the majority of Americans struggling to pay for basic necessities.

Democrats, in their ignorance of Econ 101, say the answer is to raise wages, but that of course will limit the number of jobs and increase the cost of goods. It will make things worse.

As far as so many young people who are not proud to be an American, I blame Democrats for teaching them that we are a racist country (false), and causing them to feel shame for the nation. This is all part of the Marxist strategy of “capturing” the young generation and brainwashing them to hate America so they will support the Obama-style transformation/destruction of our great country.

*Democrats love to say how the inflation rate is going down, but all that means is that prices are continuing to rise, albeit slower. So the 15% increase on beef last year is only 3% more on top of last year’s 15%.
/——/ These poorly educated libtards couldn’t run a Kool-Aid stand without adult supervision. You expect them to understand inflation and how it compounds annually?

Forum List

Back