We Have A Proud Self-Proclaimed White Supremacist In Our Congress Folks

And, what do you know it, they're a member of the Republican Party.

Steve King asks how terms 'white nationalist' and 'white supremacist' became offensive

Can somebody tell me again about how the Republican Party is so-called "The party of Lincoln" and how they're for black people, and how there's not many white supremacists in America, only a small fraction and all that jazz?

Again, we have ourselves a SITTING Congressman that's an out-and-out White Supremacist.

What say you?
From your link. "King later on Thursday, responding to the Times article, said he is not a white nationalist or white supremacist."

Fuckin' low IQ jackass.

King is far from alone among the ranks of Republicans – King is just more vocal about his fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate than others on the right.
Indeed, that party is severely infected with the same disease.

King is well known to be anti anything not white and hates Jews. I actually agree with racist MarcATL in this thread. King should never have been re-elected. Some parts of this country are either ignorant or outwardly racist.

King is far from alone among the ranks of Republicans – King is just more vocal about his fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate than others on the right.
Meanwhile not a peep about the openly racist black members of Congress go figure.

What "peep" are you alt-white assholes looking for?
There are more then 3 black racists in the House openly unapologetic and not one word is ever said about them.

Meanwhile not a peep about the openly racist black members of Congress go figure.

There are more then 3 black racists in the House openly unapologetic and not one word is ever said about them.

Openly unapologetic about what?

You complain about one guy when 80% plus off Democrats are criminals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it telling that we have all this whining about one white guy when we have 5 or 6 black racists in Congress? Not a peep about them ever.

There are no black racists in congress.

There are no black racists in congress.

Steve King asks how terms 'white nationalist' and 'white supremacist' became offensive

Can somebody tell me again about how the Republican Party is so-called "The party of Lincoln" and how they're for black people, and how there's not many white supremacists in America, only a small fraction and all that jazz?

Again, we have ourselves a SITTING Congressman that's an out-and-out White Supremacist.

What say you?

I say, that fact that you have to lie to show "racism" shows how rare real racism, at least from whites.

What say you?

I say, that fact that you have to lie to show "racism" shows how rare real racism, at least from whites.

That's the conclusion you come to from the post? :lol:

What say you?

That's the conclusion you come to from the post? :lol:

Yep.

The Congress man, has denied the accusations. That is the opposite of being out and out. D'uh.

Forum List

Back