We Have A Proud Self-Proclaimed White Supremacist In Our Congress Folks

It would be one thing if this was the first numbskull thing like this that this guy said, but it's not. He's been in the news many times saying questionable things like this, usually related to race or nationality. Where there's smoke there's usually fire ...

Regardless of content, the 1st Amendment guarantees the right of opinion.

Okay. What's your point?

What's yours?

I thought it was pretty obvious. You okay, old man? Losing your grip on reality a bit? It's okay; happens to the best of 'em.

And, what do you know it, they're a member of the Republican Party.

Steve King asks how terms 'white nationalist' and 'white supremacist' became offensive

Can somebody tell me again about how the Republican Party is so-called "The party of Lincoln" and how they're for black people, and how there's not many white supremacists in America, only a small fraction and all that jazz?

Again, we have ourselves a SITTING Congressman that's an out-and-out White Supremacist.

What say you?

"White nationalist" = Bad.
"Black Nationalist" = O-tay!

Now speak to us of the Congressional Black Caucus, and why it even exists, and differentiates itself. In all fairness, should there not be a Congressional White Caucus? A Congressional Asian Caucus? Native American Caucus? What good does such a contrived separation do the country?

Without the constant buckets of "the race issue" dumped by the Democrats, their party would have ceased to exist a decade ago.

Congressional Hispanic Caucus - Wikipedia

Welcome to Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC) | Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC)

Steve King asks how terms 'white nationalist' and 'white supremacist' became offensive

Can somebody tell me again about how the Republican Party is so-called "The party of Lincoln" and how they're for black people, and how there's not many white supremacists in America, only a small fraction and all that jazz?

Again, we have ourselves a SITTING Congressman that's an out-and-out White Supremacist.

What say you?

Now speak to us of the Congressional Black Caucus, and why it even exists, and differentiates itself. In all fairness, should there not be a Congressional White Caucus? A Congressional Asian Caucus? Native American Caucus? What good does such a contrived separation do the country?

Without the constant buckets of "the race issue" dumped by the Democrats, their party would have ceased to exist a decade ago.

Welcome to Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC) | Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC)

My point precisely.

What say you?

My point precisely.

I think our points differ a lttle. I got the impression that you were not aware that there were other congressional caucuses representing the interests of other minorities, not only Blacks.

What I find odd is that generally, there is negative sentiment about any Black related entity, but not so much regarding other ethnicities that have even more self interest ventures. There are far more Hispanic and Asian related television networks, radio programs and cuturally oriented communities.

Nearly every major metropolitan city has a Chinatown, Koreatown or Little Mexico.

What say you?

My point precisely.

I think our points differ a lttle. I got the impression that you were not aware that there were other congressional caucuses representing the interests of other minorities, not only Blacks.

What I find odd is that generally, there is negative sentiment about any Black related entity, but not so much regarding other ethnicities that have even more self interest ventures. There are far more Hispanic and Asian related television networks, radio programs and cuturally oriented communities.

Nearly every major metropolitan city has a Chinatown, Koreatown or Little Mexico.

Yet no white caucus....
Who's the racist again?

What say you?

My point precisely.

I am well aware of it. The OPoster is black, so the Black Caucus was the prime example.

I am against all these little ethnic and cultural clubs. Why not a unified Congress representing the interests of all Americans, as was the intent? Why not shitcan once and for all the Left's attempts to Balkanize the country and set each group against the other before things pop and we end up in a world of shit?

Right now we're straddling a straight razor.

What say you?

My point precisely.

Yet no white caucus....
Who's the racist again?

Nothing to do with raciism. Consideriing that white males represent 31% of the American population yet hold 65% of political offices, and in past decades even a higher percentage, they do not lack political representation or influence.

My point precisely.

Yet no white caucus....
Who's the racist again?

Nothing to do with raciism. Consideriing that white males represent 31% of the American population yet hold 65% of political offices, and in past decades even a higher percentage, they do not lack political representation or influence.

So how exactly does that benefit the average white person?

What say you?

My point precisely.

I am well aware of it. The OPoster is black, so the Black Caucus was the prime example.

I am against all these little ethnic and cultural clubs. Why not a unified Congress representing the interests of all Americans, as was the intent? Why not shitcan once and for all the Left's attempts to Balkanize the country and set each group against the other before things pop and we end up in a world of shit?

Right now we're straddling a straight razor.

Utopia is always good to work towards.

What say you?
He should fit in with the 5 or 6 black racists there now.

Yet no white caucus....
Who's the racist again?

It depends on what you consider to be the unique issues that "the average white person" faces, that others do not, that are not being addressed.

However, considerimg that the intent of the various minority caucuses exist to bring to the forefront, self interest issues, of politically underrepresented groups, that is understandable.

My point precisely.

Yet no white caucus....
Who's the racist again?

It depends on what you consider to be the unique issues that "the average white person" faces, that others do not.

However, considerimg that the intent of the various minority caucuses exist to bring to the forefront, self interest issues, of politically underrepresented groups, that is understandable.

So how do you explain successful blacks?

Yet no white caucus....
Who's the racist again?

It depends on what you consider to be the unique issues that "the average white person" faces, that others do not.

"Successful' is a very broad term, which is defined differently depending on how one views what success really is. Besides, I don't speak for all blacks. Only for myself.

Yet no white caucus....
Who's the racist again?

"Successful' is a very broad term, which is defined differently depending on how one views what success really is.

Someone that owns their own home and has a two parent family?

What say you?

That his district is a bunch of immoral human beings.

"Successful' is a very broad term, which is defined differently depending on how one views what success really is.

IMO That is not a lot. Everyone in my circle of closest friends came from a 2 parent home. Most had stay at home mothers. And all had their own homes. The next generation just tried to do better than the previous.

So now, in that same circle of friends just owning one home is expected, and not considered to be unique.

Creating generational wealth through investment property and understanding of money management is the way to help our next generation do better than we have.

What say you?
King is far from alone among the ranks of Republicans – King is just more vocal about his fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate than others on the right.

IMO That is not a lot. Everyone in my circle of closest friends came from a 2 parent home. Most had stay at home mothers. And all had their own homes. The next generation just tried to do better than the previous.

So now, in that same circle of friends just owning one home is expected, and not considered to be unique.

Creating generational wealth through investment property and understanding of money management is the way to help our next generation do better than we have.

It's better than sitting on the porch in the ghetto and swilling 40s.

It's better than sitting on the porch in the ghetto and swilling 40s.

Indeed. Also much better than being a meth user or opioid addicted trailer park dweller.

Forum List

Back