“I personally cannot, in good conscience, vote for someone who attended a white supremacist conference and compared himself to David Duke.”

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Not from a commie dem. This is Nancy Mace, one of the Hateful 8 who dumped the Mac. It almost sounds like she has found a bone of decency. But in fact she is just touting for Gym Jordan the paedo enabler.

What a prospect before the country. A white supremacist or an insurrectionist ? Is this the best that America can do ?

If there are any decent folk left in the GOP they should vote for Mr Jeffries and get on with the job they are paid for.

Not from a commie dem. This is Nancy Mace, one of the Hateful 8 who dumped the Mac. It almost sounds like she has found a bone of decency. But in fact she is just touting for Gym Jordan the paedo enabler.
So why are you accusing someone of being a paedo when you have absolutely no logical reason to believe that they are a paedo? That is classic projection. If they are not a paedo, then who are you really talking about? You are obviously talking about yourself when you spew totally baseless accusations like that.

So why are you accusing someone of being a paedo when you have absolutely no logical reason to believe that they are a paedo? That is classic projection. If they are not a paedo, then who are you really talking about? You are obviously talking about yourself when you spew totally baseless accusations like that.
Yes, you are correct. The correct title is enabler.

Yes, you are correct. The correct title is enabler.
When you say that Jordan is a paedo enabler you are still accusing the person he allegedly enabled of being a paedo straight out of the blue for no rhyme or reason whatsoever. WTF? Why? You were projecting. You were obviously just talking about yourself when you made that accusation.

Guilty people do that all the time. They try to project their own guilt onto someone else.

What a prospect before the country. A white supremacist or an insurrectionist ? Is this the best that America can do ?

If there are any decent folk left in the GOP they should vote for Mr Jeffries and get on with the job they are paid for.
I'll send in a mail-in ballot on your behalf.

Pedo-enabler....DO pay attention.

When you say that Jordan is a paedo enabler you are still accusing the person he allegedly enabled of being a paedo straight out of the blue for no rhyme or reason whatsoever. WTF? Why? You were projecting. You were obviously just talking about yourself when you made that accusation.

Guilty people do that all the time. They try to project their own guilt onto someone else.
Why wouldnt he help the enquiry ?
Why doesnt he sue all of those many kids who are naming him ?
These people are able to abuse because people like you look the other way.
You disgust me.

Pedo-enabler....DO pay attention.

Could you explain to the forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that he is a pedo-enabler? Who is this alleged pedo that you believe he enabled and how did you come to the conclusion that he's a pedo?

If you can't give any logical reason that you believe he's a pedo, then you are obviously talking about yourself when you accuse him being a pedo.

Why wouldnt he help the enquiry ?
Why doesnt he sue all of those many kids who are naming him ?
These people are able to abuse because people like you look the other way.
You disgust me.
WTF? What kids are you even talking about? I challenge you to name a single one of them, sicko.

You make no sense whatsoever. You're obviously projecting.

You can't vote in the US anyway so ....

lol and another gop defends pedo enabler gym jordan
Exactly how did you come to that stupid conclusion? Are you so fucking stupid that you believe everything a retarded sicko pervert like Tommy says?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

I think you voted for Biden. And there is a hell of a lot of evidence that Pedo Joe Biden is a pedophile. His daughter's diary describes him taking "inappropriate" showers with her, his own son has him listed as Pedo Peter in his contact list, and there are numerous occasions in which he was groping little kids on camera (makes you wonder what he does to kids off-camera). Therefore we have multiple reasons to believe he is a pedophile. If you voted for Biden you are a pedo enabler. Face it, you are accusing Jordan of being what you are. Everyone with a three digit IQ can plainly see that.

You don't have any reason whatsoever to believe that Jordan is pedo-enabler.

A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children. The article that Tommy and bodecea allude to didn't accuse anyone of being a pedophile. It's about some adult men on the Ohio State University wrestling team accusing the long dead team doctor of sexually assaulting them.

The article has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia. Tommy was simply projecting when he infused pedophilia into the story. And it's not the first time he's done it. I'm not going to flat out call him a pedophile, and the only reason I won't is because that's against the USMB rules, but he's obviously projecting his own perceived fault onto the former OSU wrestling team doctor.

These people in the pic of the OSU wrestling team are obviously not prepubescent elementary school children... they are full grown adult men, college athletes.

58b0580054a1ff182156bffa9a53aa5c.jpg

Those are NOT prepubescent boys, they are full grown adult men. Are you really too fucking stupid to comprehend that fact? I knew you were fucking stupid, but now I realize that you are even stupider than before.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

Last edited:
Exactly how did you come to that stupid conclusion? Are you so fucking stupid that you believe everything a retarded sicko pervert like Tommy says?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

I think you voted for Biden. And there is a hell of a lot of evidence that Pedo Joe Biden is a pedophile. His daughter's diary describes him taking "inappropriate" showers with her, his own son has him listed as Pedo Peter in his contact list, and there are numerous occasions in which he was groping little kids on camera (makes you wonder what he does to kids off-camera). Therefore we have multiple reasons to believe he is a pedophile. If you voted for Biden you are a pedo enabler. Face it, you are accusing Jordan of being what you are. Everyone with a three digit IQ can plainly see that.

You don't have any reason whatsoever to believe that Jordan is pedo-enabler.

A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children. The article that Tommy and bodecea allude to didn't accuse anyone of being a pedophile. It's about some adult men on the Ohio State University wrestling team accusing the long dead team doctor of sexually assaulting them.

The article has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia. Tommy was simply projecting when he infused pedophilia into the story. And it's not the first time he's done it. I'm not going to flat out call him a pedophile, and the only reason I won't is because that's against the USMB rules, but he's obviously projecting his own perceived fault onto the former OSU wrestling team doctor.

These people in the pic of the OSU wrestling team are obviously not prepubescent elementary school children... they are full grown adult men, college athletes.

58b0580054a1ff182156bffa9a53aa5c.jpg

Those are NOT prepubescent boys, they are full grown adult men. Are you really too fucking stupid to comprehend that fact? I knew you were fucking stupid, but now I realize that you are even stupider than before.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.
Weinsteins victims were full grown women. You dig your hole bigger all the time.

Forum List

Back